1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Blueshield, Flow

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Danica, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Danica

Danica New Member

Hi Jack,

Would you recommend getting a portable Blueshield or Flow device to carry around when one is in an office (with wifi, phones etc) or for kids when they are in school (with wifi on, close by towers...)? Would this offer any protection?

2. Short answer is it might help but 1. its expensive 2. you have to work toward removing the nnemf environment from your life permanently 3. what if it doesnt work and we are gambling on loved ones health based on theory?

3. Danica

Danica New Member

Thank you Christine. yes, I am worried mainly re your number 3 as I have read some stuff somewhere (can't find it now) that said that it may seem to work but long term they actually found out that it makes you ill quicker. I know we have a problem with nnEMF as we are in Sydney, Australia (no wifi or other stuff in our house but wifi from neighbours, cell towers....). I think my husband is slowly understanding.. or maybe just getting annoyed with me or his current job... so is at least looking at job opportunities in smaller places although for his type of work it is quite limited and definitely a massive (at least 50%) pay rate cut. I know that we need money to live and esp to take care of the kids as they are still small but if we can somehow manage with the new salary, it is worth it as we have only one health. Maybe naiive for some but if you don't feel well, you'll do anything to try to get better.

4. Agreed ! For precautions there is other nnEMF shielding you can do in your house that is definitely measurable.

5. Danica

Danica New Member

Yes, we've done stuff in our house - don't have cordless phone any more, no wifi, put shielding film on the windows. Hopefuly we move this year to a lower nnEMF place - that's the plan.

6. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Hi Danica, I bought one from Earthing Oz but returned it & got my money back after I think Jack or at least someone knowledgeable off forum said on shouldn't use one. I have something else will let you know when I find out what it's called & where I got it from. US of course.

7. Danica

Danica New Member

Thank you so much Jenny! yes, please let me know once you find out what that other thing you have is called!:)

8. JLP

JLP Lisa

HI Jenny...Any updates on this? Would love to know what you got and if it worked please.

Thanks,

Lisa