1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Blue light toxic

Discussion in 'Optimal Kids' started by Sunny20152019, Feb 13, 2020 at 11:01 PM.

1. Sunny20152019

Sunny20152019 New Member

My 4 year old son has been in pre-k since August. The principal says they emit WiFi and they have awful lighting. He wears his blue light blockers when the large computer screen is on (only for 20 minutes after theyre napping but still...). It’s a great school but are not “up-to-date” no matter how many studies I email them. The last few weeks, he has been coming home with red in his eyes toward the inside. I am assuming this is from the blue light during the day but does anybody have any knowledge on the subject?
    Thanks!

2. Saichi

Saichi New Member

You need to take a Safe and Sound RF meter there inside his classroom, take readings, then post them here.

3. Sunny20152019

Sunny20152019 New Member

Any specific brand work the best?

4. Sunny20152019

Sunny20152019 New Member

I just re-read that.. got it!