1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Blue light toxic

Discussion in 'Optimal Kids' started by Sunny20152019, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Sunny20152019

Sunny20152019 Silver

My 4 year old son has been in pre-k since August. The principal says they emit WiFi and they have awful lighting. He wears his blue light blockers when the large computer screen is on (only for 20 minutes after theyre napping but still...). It’s a great school but are not “up-to-date” no matter how many studies I email them. The last few weeks, he has been coming home with red in his eyes toward the inside. I am assuming this is from the blue light during the day but does anybody have any knowledge on the subject?
    Thanks!

2. Saichi

Saichi New Member

You need to take a Safe and Sound RF meter there inside his classroom, take readings, then post them here.

3. Sunny20152019

Sunny20152019 Silver

Any specific brand work the best?

4. Sunny20152019

Sunny20152019 Silver

I just re-read that.. got it!

5. Karen and i went through a similar thing with our two kids and schooling.
    I went to some pretty extreme lengths to get the department's attention but alas. The whole system is more blue light toxic than we are willing to adhere to. So we left.
    Thanks to support here we are now home schooling...our kids are mitochondiacs

Tara.P, caroline and Saichi like this.
  6. Sunny20152019

Sunny20152019 Silver

My husband brought my son to school the last 3 days ( I have a newborn) and haven’t had a chance to measure emfs at his school.. but all of our bedrooms are great except for our family room (close to smart meter and cable line) which is high (200-1000mV/m) and outside on our running trail (up to 3V/m). He had a dizzy spell at the end of his school day today and right when he got home.. we stayed outside for a couple hours and had him eat an avocado and drink some spring water and he said he felt better. Can emfs and blue light cause dizzy spells?? If not, what else could it be?

7. Saichi

Saichi New Member

2.5k to 25k µw is very extreme and since you're not using a Safe and Sound Pro it could very well be significantly higher than that. Take your newborn with you to his school and measure his room.

Most people will never learn what you're about to learn if you really desire to save your family, you should consider yourself extremely lucky you have access to info on this forum: https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/the-radio-frequency-emf-thread.19245/

Reality of RF is beyond conception nevertheless it is real and the science is indisputable.

Corey Nelson likes this.
  8. Sunny20152019

Sunny20152019 Silver

Also does anybody have a link to interpretations of mV/m ranges? All I know is 100mV/m or less is safe..
    Thanks!

9. Sunny20152019

Sunny20152019 Silver

Oh I agree!! I’ve been sending his teachers and principals studies since he began school and nobody seems to care or believe.. I bought the safe and sound pro and have been walking my neighborhood, house, etc. and have been shocked at some of the readings!!

10. Sunny20152019

Sunny20152019 Silver

Homeschooling has been a back burner option but it’s tough because he loves his school and his friends and it’s a good school. They go outside multiple times a day, field studies up to 20 times a year, they still do art, music and gym.. it would be hard to give up for sure..
    What was the final straw to make you say “that’s it, we’re homeschooling!”?

Karen & Glen C. likes this.
  11. Saichi

Saichi New Member

I'm confused. Safe and Sound Pro measures in µw but you posted in v above.

12. The kids still see thier friends, that wasn't hard to do at all.
    The reason why we left is because of the lighting, wifi, smart boards.
    Both chidrech will confess thier now doing more work than before bit their dopamine levels have risen, they are less moody and no flu symptoms. Win win for us all.

Sunny20152019 likes this.
  13. Sunny20152019

Sunny20152019 Silver

You can change it. The default was mV/m

14. Saichi

Saichi New Member

No, you cannot change it. Why don't you post a pic of the meter you actually have.

15. Sunny20152019

Sunny20152019 Silver

You’re right! The one that I tried to purchase on Amazon had a different picture than what they sent me! Returning it and getting the correct one.

16. Penny

Penny New Member

Send you kid to a Montessori - like everyone in tech does... it's a fantastic education program and zero tech - our lives went to hell when they stopped going there... public schools are very toxic places -

17. Sunny20152019

Sunny20152019 Silver

The Montessori school where I live is waaaayyyy left wing.. I had a friend that had to pull their kid out of there after a year because it was so bad.. but his school is a charter school based on science, technology and engineering. He’s very interested in science and engineering and had his first shadow with an architect at age 3. And they go outdoors 2-3 times a day, still have art, music,library and gym, and it is set up in stations, not desks. It’s extremely non traditional. And I just tested it! In slight/low moderate range which is less than our house. And he wears blue blocking glasses when they turn the computer screen on, which is less than 15 minutes per day. Very relieved about the readings...

18. Sunny20152019

Sunny20152019 Silver

On the hunt for a new house outside of the city next!!

19. Danica

Danica Gold

montessorri by us also has wifi in every room - not sure why as they don't use technology so you need to check that too