1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Blue Light Observation

Discussion in 'Redox Rx' started by Scompy, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Here is an interesting observation I just realized. Cable-companies have their TV guides in blue background and white text, almost the same color blue that we see on Facebook. Perfect blue for morning light excitement=melatonin removal.

Standard Hardware and Software doesn't YET provide the means to adjust colors easily. The closest thing we have currently is to put TVs into 'warm mode'. At least on our computers, we can change our backgrounds and themes to other colors if we wish and install F.Lux.

Ten years from now, I'm thinking most TVs, video game hardware, phones and hardware devices will come standard with a blue-light filter in them--maybe even a one-touch somewhere on the device itself because it's a daily event. The first companies to jump on that bandwagon will prevail. Even software companies could benefit in the short term by offering blue-light filters in their options, even if it's not standard in the hardware itself.

nonchalant likes this.
  2. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

A blue-light filter option would be great. Hope we don't have to wait 10 years though!

On the subject of red lighting, I have taken to decorating the family room with red LED Christmas light and really like the ambiance. Think I will be keeping them out far after the season is over.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

entrepeneurs alert

Scompy likes this.
  4. thomas

thomas Sun Worshipper

In marketing circles it has been tested that the color blue as background increase conversions. That's why they use it in the news too.(with orange). It's called the psychology of colors and it's real.

Scompy likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Scompy likes this.
  6. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Put mine up a month ago & planning on leaving too

7. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

[​IMG]

Scompy likes this.
  8. nicld

nicld Gold

Check out my journal. I have a blue light filtering UV screen on my TV's AT ALL TIMES (hubby has not complained to much about this). I LOVE it.

Scompy likes this.
  9. Scompy

Scompy Gold

10. nicld

nicld Gold

^^^^ Rolling out to Android....that's awesome. I will see if it works on my phone today.

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When water is heated water under goes a blue shift. When water is cooled water undergoes a red shift. This gives water a doppler effect with respect to temperature to determine flow and direction

12. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Yeah, I just received the connection to Time#5. CT therefore would be a huge way to slow down time. Make light stand still longer inside of the human body, and we extend our lives.

13. Tammy Rogers

Tammy Rogers New Member

Brilliant idea!

fitness@home likes this.