1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Blue light filters and red blue blockers cause a pink hue when combined with a white background

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Ozan, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Ozan

Ozan New Member

Hello all. I've been reading a lot and it's time for my first post! I've read a lot of the forums dedicated to the color pink. Whilst reading I realized that my screen (though being blocked by the iPhones most intense red hue and my red blue blockers) is pink. The white background on forums like this and all other white areas on tech combine with red to make pink. Is this an issue? We stare at our monitors and phones thinking we are protecting ourselves but are we actually encouraging issues to develop by staring at pink? Are we better off sticking to amber rather than red to avoid the pink color combination? Thanks again everyone.