1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Blue Light counter measures list

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by George Papamarkos, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

*It's clear as clear can possibly be.*

Funny/not funny story:

When I "discovered" Paleo in 2012, I dove in and spent like 6 months straight in my {WINDOWLESS} kitchen. Yeah ~ not an exaggeration. We did not go out to eat, did not even hit a drive through during that time.

I'm thankful for that part of my journey, because I believe at some point I DID hear this guy called Dr. Jack Kruse on one of my favorite Paleo podcasts. So when an online friend told me years later to look into his stuff more ~ I sure did.

Bygones. When you know better, you do better.

elizabeth north likes this.
  2. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

George, where are you living in Athens? I'm going to be there in a month. My father is Greek and from Pireaus.

George Papamarkos likes this.
  3. Hi Jack - Can you point me to the studies and blogs that reference the ATPase spin from sunlight even though ECT is inhibited? I'm presenting to Dr Sachin Patel and Dr Ben House and want to ensure I have the cites for their questions. thanks !

4. Butters

Butters New Member

Why the 4 minutes window? I thought One strong Hit of false Blue light is enough.