1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Blue light and 5G deaths. Time to start a body count in 2018.

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Jenifer Caplan

Jenifer Caplan I am the outlier

The sunflower oil is for my kids actually as a supplement. Can’t Hurt. My DDW has been helping so much.. you said 5g is everywhere so .. it’s trading one bad place for another but I hear you.. going to playa Del Carmen nov 1-4 I didn’t know that you were there the 11th.. until after I booked.. bummer and I can’t go to the farm in dec because I am traveling but I will make plans to come when it officially open..

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

WHAT DID JACK SAY TO NICK 4-DAYS AFTER VERMONT 2018?

Doctors will get confused a lot and will make decisions they think are correct that, in the end, will wind up hurting people even more because they will just be guessing at the etiology.
    #melanopsinwisdom
    https://youtu.be/k-kt3_oQ8ns

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The doc below in the video did not get to say it all but she clearly got her points across. Why don't you get these implications? All blue light and 1g-5G effects on cells are called non-linear effects. What is meant by a non-linear effect?
    Give me some examples of a non-linear effects Jack.
    A small stimulus leads to massive amplification = a non-linear effect
    1. A nuclear weapon can be thought of as non-linear action. It is the size fo a small car yet it can level a city.
    2. A star like the sun can be thought of the same way. It is relatively small yet it can warm 9 planets over billions of miles.
    3. Small amounts of UV light from the sun can leach into the eye (1%-3%) yet they have the greatest effect on the RPE dense core granules to drive the central retinal pathway that connects to the SCN and leptin receptor to control the growth and metabolism of every human on Earth.
    4. The change in networking power from 1995 went from 1G to 5G today. That change can lead to the sixth extinction level event on Earth.
    Those are some examples of non-linear effects. All epigenetic effects are also non-linear. Blue light and nnEMF cause HYPERMETHYLATION. <------- That is the major change agent of the epigenome.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Alex97232 and drezy like this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

People worry so much about nuclear weapons because they have an experience with them via the picture around Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings and the meltdown in Chernobyl. These are electromagnetic spectrum actions we have observed. Those dangers are easy to mitigate because we know about them. What about the other parts of the electromagnetic spectrum we cannot see? Is this why we are OK with swimming in this soup daily? Modern society has a bias towards the material, the world of matter. If we can’t see it, we find it hard to treat as real. As such, immaterial things emerging from complexity, like nnEMF used in communication, are seen as less meaningful than matter. After all, if you can’t touch it, then it must not be real, right? Except, that’s not how the electromagnetic spectrum works in nature.

Over the past 15 years, I have spent copious periods of time, effort and resources seeking to answer the ultimate healthcare management question of the new age, “how do we drive logarithmic results in a linear health care markets?”

The answer will be found in understanding how the non-linear effects of light destroy our health.

I can assure you the old way of thinking is dead. Linear business and thinking is a bygone past time. Black Swan leaders, managers, and entrepreneurs today need to learn how to work differently. They need their mind operating in a non-linear framework most of the time in this 5G RF/microwave world illuminated by blue light. Medicine needs a new blueprint - The Kruse Longevity Center aims to pen the new alphabet for these new rules of engagement: it aims to teach and become The Rosetta Stone of logarithmic non-linear change. This is why the Center was built.
    https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanplh/article/PIIS2542-5196(18)30221-3/fulltext

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Red light and purple frequencies in sunlight slow time down below the cell level. Cold temperatures are capable of also slowing time too but far less effective than UV/IRA light. Blue light speeds up time and your life is lived like a blue straggler star in galaxies. Blue star exists in a "quick and bright" way. They are the rock star of the cosmos; they burn brightly initially and die quickly. Over supplemented comes from being undereducated about light. I try to be a rainbow in people’s clouds, but I can’t solve their climate of understanding………..only they can when they come to my level of understanding. This is why I will never dumb down my thinking for anyone. They need to elevate their game by coming to my level.

Cytochrome 1 makes superoxide free radicals and H202 is made by cytochrome 2. Incident EMF from the sun makes both.......melanin quenches one free radical and catalase quenches the other..........Melanopsin dysfunction destroys the circadian feedback control arm of the cytochromes and free radicals. My QT#25 blog on Patreon tells you just how damaging this small effect is.........
    If you are a Black Swan you'll read the wisdom. If you are a skeptic you'll choose to remain in the dark.
    When setting out on a journey of understanding you should never rely on advice from those who have not yet left home. If you are still tethered to old ideas that keep you grounded in the wrong paradigm of thought you will get results that most of the public will get. Black swans are not interested in average results. They are interested in extraordinary changes to do things others believe is impossible. Being considered crazy is a complement to a Black swan because it points out how your critics have remained victims of the cultural conditioning of their education. It is a profound compliment and a badge I enjoy.

The beliefs of modern man are the batteries that make them fuel for the matrix in which they live. It is in the pauses, the intervals, the spaces between the words, that the meaning of what you are saying sinks in. To listen to a good talk, whether from a pulpit or a podium, whether off-the-cuff or seared into memory, is to hear a kind of music, not just in the register, the lilt, the cadence and the rhythm, but in those moments when there are no words to be heard, when all you can hear is the enveloping silence. The same is true with cells…..sounds are like sunlight and the silence is found in the darkness of night. The real music of life is found at night when light SHOULD BE absent. This is why ALAN, called artificial light at night is so dangerous to humans. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30496813

8. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

9. JVB

JVB Gold