1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Blue light and 5G deaths. Time to start a body count in 2018.

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

#melanopsinwisdom: Another blue light/nnEMF demise in a 5G city: Fashion designer Kate Spade found dead in New York in an apparent suicide, according to law enforcement officials.

Why does blue light/5G make you depressed? Why does blue light/5G make you depressed? It activates melanopsin to lower plasma levels of Vitamin A which destroy your circadian mechanism and it forces Vitamin D down because of how Vitamin A and D are linked. Blue light destroys DHA in the eye, the Bazan effect to slow SCN firing rates and this causes a decoupling with the peripheral clocks in tissues. As a result, all your cell membranes liberate PUFA's and deuterium into Kreb's bicycle. That loose covalent bond of Vitamin A to the opsins is the key to understanding how the circadian mechanism goes awry. Vermont 2018 wisdom. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/time-rethink-your-truth-sun-jack-kruse/

Dean6789, Phosphene and Alex97232 like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

What should you pay attention to with illnesses and deaths related to 5G? See if they use biosensors........in life before death.

5G networks are now being connected to biosensors that will be put on your skin surfaces. given what I said in Vermont last weekend, how do you think these biosensors will affect the weak covalent melanopsin bond to retinol when the sensor is linked to connective tissues? What is the collateral damage between human biology and artificial intelligence? Can the connection to the cloud affect biology? I think so because none of the sensors are rectified. This means quantum computing based in the cloud could reprogram cells. Can you imagine if you do this above a tattoo? The digital “nervous system” for machines connected via the IOT in the field could lead to massive biologic damage. The biology of melanopsin now makes this PLAUSIBLE. 5G is expected to support trillions of sensors––but none of them have been proven safe with cells. What might the cost be to human, animal, and plant health?

[​IMG]

4. Dylan Petkus

Dylan Petkus Quantum Clinician in Training

To what extent will these biosensors be used in hospitals? That will skyrocket complications in patients . And if they think that physician depression and suicide is a big problem already...

Phosphene likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It has already begun in ICU's which is why many never leave them

6. Dylan Petkus

Dylan Petkus Quantum Clinician in Training

Lahelada likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

In a 5G world I think hospitals might the worst place to be for nurses docs and patients.

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

10. drezy

drezy Gold

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
  11. Jenifer Caplan

Jenifer Caplan I am the outlier

12. Billybats

Billybats New Member

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

14. Inna

Inna Platinum

Been working in icu for 20+ years, clearly, patients are younger and sicker and yes more are dying.
    Also there is increased number of those who are just barely alive and in that state of “pre equilibrium” they might last for months if not years – recycling through hospital / icu multiple times till they eventually succumb.

At the same time resilience of human body and the amount of abuse it is capable of taking never cease to amaze me. There are those who despite very hostile ICU / hospital environment do quite well, against all odds...
    I’ve been wondering how patients manage to get better in such a hostile environment of contemporary health (s)care. Might the following be contributing: free electrons from touch – nursing care, fasting, stopping their regular meds, IV fluids?

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

More collateral nnEMF/blue light damage due to melanopsin/retinol dysfunction: Paul Allen lived in Washington before he died of a hypermethylated disease tied to melanopsin dysfunction. He got diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma in 1982. Ironically this cancer was why he quit Microsoft according to his book. This was different cancer than the one he died from on 10/15/2018. In 2009, he got non-Hodgkins lymphoma, a new cancer, and it was treated successfully, at least he thought. 6 weeks ago it recurred out of the blue according to reports. He spent most of his time on the West coast near many 5G installations that have been testing networks in and around Microsoft headquarters for the last 18 months. He announced publically just a few weeks ago his second cancer had returned with a vengeance about 6 weeks ago Guess what else happened in his state in 2014 to kids with immature neurologic systems not fully myelinated or developed in their spinal cord grey matter? Another "plausible" fingerprint of nnEMF collateral damage is a recent outbreak of acute flaccid myelitis (AFM) since 2014 among children in Washington. This is the same state and location where Paul Allen lived.
    It is a polio-like disease, for those who don't know. Many ID docs have been complaining that polio-like diseases seem to be making a comeback.......they usually find out it is linked to other more obscure infectious agents. This is what the CPC patreon series told you to brace for. Infectious disease with sepsis unresponsive to treatments will be a hallmark of retinal damage.
    AFM is linked to enteroviruses and probably activated/promoted by environmental toxins like nnEMF. When Vitamin A levels are high, infectious diseases of all types become more common because the immune system undergoes severe damage. Hypervitaminosis effects of Vitamin A on the immune system are well known and published in medicine but nobody is linking the stimulus to the effect in environments known to cause hypermethylation and destruction of B12. Infectious diseases will spike in places where nnEMF is toxic. When this occurs the retinol will cause collateral B12 damage by lowering it. In children, this will lead to developmental delay in neurons, mental illness, weird brainstem tumors, anemia and many gut complaints that mimic a leaky brush border. B12 is needed in these kids for the growth of their grey matter in the brain and spinal cord. DNA methylation is an epigenetic mechanism that has been implicated in the pathogenesis of chronic inflammatory diseases as well as malignancies, by regulating the differentiation, apoptosis, proliferation, and activation of different cell types. This is achieved through alteration of gene expression and regulation of cellular phenotype. We know that phenotype links to mtDNA damage from Doug Wallace's work.........Now we have the data to link melanopsin dysfunction to free retinol which is a direct cell toxin for neurons. Do I believe this is the key to understanding the etiology in many motor neuron diseases like ALS and CTE too? Yep. Be prepared people. A tsunami is coming and no seems to see this asteroid headed for mankind. At least the dinosaurs saw their asteroid coming at them in the sky. https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/66/wr/mm6631a2.htm

Alex97232 likes this.
  16. Jenifer Caplan

Everyone is in the soup.

but I have a question, after listening to the October webinar 3 times. Retinol by itself is harmful to mitochondria .. so should I assume that retinal from the dermatologist is also harmful... or is that somehow different? Great webinar by the way I will have to listen a few more times. It helped me understand a lot more of the big picture.

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

RETINOL RUINS PHOTORECEPTORS: Guess what the number one photoreceptor is in humans? HEME

Where is it? EVERY CYTOCHROME in every mitochondrion you have.

It bothers me when I visit a medical school or residency program and see so much talent that is in the pursuit of myth. I think we have a duty to alter that trajectory. The best way to engage the mind is teaching it how to think and not what it should be thinking about. The same is true for the public and all those non-black swans out there. I wonder when they will choose to awaken?
    https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/why-...arning-mental-illness-jack-kruse/?published=t

18. Jenifer Caplan

yay, i feel that i made a connection with what I heard. Thanks! I’m looking into research about sunflower oil and it’s nuroprotective properties.

Jack Kruse likes this.
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Jen I will know I have connected or entangled with you well when I see a picture of you in an 18 wheeler moving out of miami.

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Sunflower oil is not going to fix the Gad issue.........getting out of the big population centers in Fla is.