1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Blue light and 5G deaths. Time to start a body count in 2018/19

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Many people argue that blue light in the day is needed so why block blue light from your digital devices!?

☀️ The issue with blue light from your screens is it’s unbalanced against other colors and at a specific intensity throughout the day, it doesn’t change intensity like with the sun

The study below now proves that artificial blue light from your digital devices in causing apoptosis (cell death) in the human eye and is a complete game changer

The study used blue light at 449 nm, 458 nm, and 470 nm. The results showed the lower the number nm (more high energy) then blue light the more cell death occurred in the eye.

This shows that wearing blue light reducing glasses during the day is essential for your health when using digital devices or under artificial light indoors.

If this causes cell death in the eye I am sure we will see future studies address my thoughts that blue light also induces aging and cell death in the skin.
    https://academic.oup.com/ib/article/9/5/436/5115388

SusanR, Theka, Alex97232 and 4 others like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Just another 5G prediction to check off for San Diego I made in 2014. He lived in SD home of the 60 GHz antenna that has the same molecular resonance as oxygen.......the atom the nervous system and heart use to run mitochondria. As dissolved oxygen rises in the cell so does the free radical levels and this causes massive internal disruption to the outer and inner mitochondrial cell membranes where energy and information are ciphered. No shocker to anyone who thinks well. Thank Qualcomm who built that 60GHz antenna for Southern California. No one understands what is really going on.......until they do. Good thing my misfits already do. You might want to join my tribe.
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...ssive-stroke-according-reports-161004214.html
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

drezy likes this.
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

6. Quantum1

Quantum1 New Member

5G has already been installed in all commercial airlines - where? In the seat you're sitting in. Frying your nads like a grape.

What else is in your seat? The airlines have installed video cameras that record your biometrics, facial scanning and finger prints.
    All of that data is uploaded to the CIA's database. Best to avoid ever flying on a plane in the first place...…..

Can airplane seat cameras spy on passengers?

On board cameras

The fact that some aircraft seats have built-in cameras is not new knowledge.

Singapore Airlines' inflight entertainment system is manufactured by Panasonic Avionics, a US-based company that supplies IFE for many of the major airlines and French company Thales. Panasonic announced a while back that it's added cameras onto seat backs.

And in 2017, Panasonic Avionics announced a partnership with Tascent -- a biometrics and identity innovation company.

"The companies will combine Tascent's biometric identity devices, software and services with Panasonic Avionic Corporation's in-flight entertainment and communications systems to provide the data to the CIA and other law enforcement agencies. The camera will also record audio.

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Prodigy Legend Keith Flint Dies Aged 49
    upload_2019-3-4_11-8-23.png

9. Dteshome

Dteshome New Member

Mr. Kruse

Curious of MB can help in these types
    of scenerios when mitochondrial oxygen slows at these frequencies?

Thank you Mr. Kruse

10. Magenta Devine, TV presenter, dies aged 61
    The TV presenter was rarely seen without her trademark sunglasses.
    According to her family, the 61-year-old had been undergoing treatment at a central London hospital.
    She had no children.
    She sought treatment in the 1990s for heroin addiction and depression and was declared bankrupt in 2003.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-47473388

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Alex Trebek in TV for over 40 years now has stage 4 pancreatic cancer.

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Dteshome likes this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Check off another prediction. What is killing the chef is the same thing doing us in.......Blue light, shift work, and nnEMF. Justin was a celebrity chef and married to my wife’s school friend. Hurts that little bit more when you see unnecessary deaths occur so close to home.

Most chefs work at night under blue light. They work inside an AC power grid that supplies power there blenders/grinders that emit high magnetic fields, microwave ovens and bath under blue light till late at night. Many stay around for “staffies” masking their undiagnosed ‘pain’ with alcohol and drugs until the wee hours of the morning. When they rise late in the day they always wear sunglasses blocking their eyes from the sun for decades in Justin’s case.

Non-native EMFs ruin your sleep and hormones and cause mental illness folks. In a #5G IoT world you must choose your career much more carefully. #mitochondriacwisdom https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/h...s/news-story/b5faa40188374d4923912cf8cf58059c

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

16. Inger

Inger Silver

so sad. Chefs get an horrible amount of nnEMF. I have measured in my workplaces kitchen, and they very often use microwave oven too.....and horrible lighting in the kitchen.
    That with staying up late at night after work drinking... is true too.... I have seen with my own eyes how stressful their work is. I am a waitress and it can be stressful too but being is chef is way worse.....

Phosphene, caroline and drezy like this.
  17. caroline

caroline Moderator

We had a restaurant for 35 years in Canada. Because of a design screw up, I took over the design of the restaurant and made the open kitchen at the front where there was floor to ceiling french doors. I wonder if this partially saved me? We also didn't have a lot of fancy equipment - no microwaves etc.

Also ...we went to the Bahamas at least three times a year. One vacation would be 3 weeks long. I guess I was smarter than I thought way back then!

Phosphene and drezy like this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Modern modeled = a slow evolving zombie apocalypse. When you're 120 years into the 6th extinction that is how it feels from within. We like to think we are are all smarter than the T-Rex's was, but when you realize we are silly talking monkeys "addicted to our version of the asteroid" and we have no idea what is coming as they did not. I teach Black Swan mitochondriacs how to think to see what few do. Thinking changes your perspective. Many realities are hidden behind a wall of perception. The cause of this extinction is hidden yet, the effect is visible to all mankind.

Phosphene likes this.
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

More predictions coming true from uncle Jack..........5G, blue light, night shifted........he sounds like what a surgeons life is like. Note.......doctors are now killing themselves at record rates. Guess why? LIGHT STRESS. Fellow Black Swan JT Malon said, " Lives in 5G LA, blue light toxic, depression is the result. If you are living in an EMF hellhole science has clearly stated that blue light destroys dopamine and neurotransmitters, blue light destroys melatonin, which greatly inhibits apoptosis, autophagy, mitophagy, leading collateral damage to all your cells. You will feel weird as your Voltage-Gated Calcium channels release 1 million calcium ions per second damaging neurohormones. The state you end up in will cause you to crave dopamine analogs like Opiates etc... All the money in the world will not fix the problem if you don't know what to look for."
    Uncle Jack says,"When will we all collective wake up? Might it be when every last human is circling the drain that we see how light stress can lead to extinction?" https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/justin-bieber-says-hes-struggling-131900012.html

20. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person