1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

blue blockers at work?

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Krapule, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Krapule

Krapule New Member

Hi dr Kruse.

Working everyday in an operating room with all those neon lights make me wonder if I should put my blue blockers glasses at work.

You said in the circadian cycle webinar that blue light is always bad,whatever the time. Neons look pretty blue to me...but would I be drowsy by messing up my circadian cycle?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I think this is a great idea......I know I dont do it because I cant get my loupes done ( i have tried) but I think this is wise plus you can then write off the expense.