1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Blue Blocker Screens for TV's

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by cmegan, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

What I believe Rubicon was referring to, and what I discovered this weekend and confirmed with the nice folks at Iristech, is that if your tv is hooked up to your computer via HDMI, then your tv screen will reflect conditions on your computer screen. I often hook up my laptop to my tv so I can turn up the sound on Dr. K's podcasts. Iris lets you turn blue light way down this way:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90OD-hD-0Us&list=PLYgsC6pUhQFpDMsoxDQQgZYaikOFzevw6&index=10

Either way I wear blue blocking glasses, and I have a Reticare screen on my laptop, but this gives me more flexibility with my tv.

Rubicon likes this.