1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

blood work

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by msclman, Jun 18, 2012.

1. msclman

msclman New Member

Doc I have 2 more patients that want to schedule with you after hearing my story. One is a 55 year old lady that has R.Arthritis real bad. She wants to do her blood work first so you guys have something to talk about. What blood work would be helpful for someone with this condition? I would have pm'd you but it is full

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Well, I am getting ready to launch an new email lab Q&A soon......that way people can have their doctors order what they need or you can order them your selves at directlabs.com, zrtlabs.com, LEF.org, or any other lab that allows patients to order their own tests. There are lots of them. In fact I will keep this thread open here for people to give labs sites that will allow this. If you add any other comments it will be deleted. We can use this as the Ask Jack lab resource. I think it might help many others so I think keeping it open may be wise here as long as the comments are left out.

3. privatemdlabs.com

mdlabtests.com

4. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

5. msclman

msclman New Member

6. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Direct labs privatemdlabs LEF canary club.

7. PrimalPam

PrimalPam Silver

23andme.com for genetic testing

8. Lexi

Lexi New Member

9. healthcheckUSA.com

10. Owl

Owl New Member

11. lioness7

lioness7 Gold

Anyone know of labs in Canada that will do testing without a doctors requisition. Apparently, we can't mail blood products to the U.S. labs for testing privately and due to gov't cutbacks in our "universal" healthcare, doctors are being very scrutinized as to what tests they order...one example - no T3/T4 tests unless a TSH is totally abnormal...rT3, don't even bother; hard to get b12/folate etc., without having serious issues; inflammatory markers, ? might as well give up your first born - it's just awful. I had a client denied by her family doctor a Vit D test, despite the fact that she was paying for it ($30.00)...simply would not do it. Some request a HS-CRP and get an ordinary , useless CRP; hemochromatosis with cardiac issues - they don't test ferritin routinely, I could go on and on. Any information is appreciated.

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

go across the boarder and use LEF.org. Pretty damn easy