1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Blood group AB -quite rare - is it a game changer in our world?

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Lahelada, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

I am considering various options as to what I will do in the near future.Biohack , permanent move etc.
    Something has come to my attention that I had never considered.
    My questions
    1 . AB is a blood group only a 1000 years old with the invasion of the mongols into Europe. Do I have leeway to change percentages between light water and magnetism for that reason ? The area I am considering has hot summers and very cold winters,no seafood to speak of unless you consider cans . However magnetism and water must be great as it is possible to do CT in the mountains all year long.

2. If not for permanent relocation but to continue CT as a biohack is it advisable. I will try and get some UV data in a minute.

Thanks for any input,thoughts ,facts ,gut feelings all is welcome.

cantweight likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I have a blog on this coming at some point down the road.......

Rob Kavanagh, cantweight and Lahelada like this.
  3. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Thank you . Any breadcrumb by any chance ?

cantweight and caroline like this.
  4. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Great question...I'm AB positive.

Kelly A and Lahelada like this.
  5. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Me too. Well, I mean the positive part. The AB was already clear from my question I think.

We have to cede the rarest blood type title to another one not very often mentioned,though.
    From Wikipedia : "Bombay phenotype has an interesting blood type that reacted to other blood types in a way never seen before. The serum contained antibodies that reacted with all red blood cells' normal ABO phenotypes. The red blood cells appeared to lack all of the ABO blood group antigens and to have an additional antigen that was previously unknown."

cantweight likes this.
  6. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Peter D'Adamo 's book The Genotype Diet dips into the fetal landscape and blood type. Comparisons between torso and leg length, whether your upper leg bone is longer than the lower, ring and index finger measurements, asymmetry, finger print patterns, dentition etc. It's like we have a physical imprint of our time in the womb. In his system IIRC each blood type could fall into one of 3 categories. Me and DD are the same but DS2 is different, he's the canary in the coal mine, although we share the same blood type. (O neg). Looking forward to Jack's blog! :)

caroline and Lahelada like this.
  7. Martha Ray

Martha Ray Martha Ray

Like with APOE 4 multiple sites online reporting that those with blood type AB are more likely to develop Alzheimer's and cognitive decline.

My understanding is that Alzheimer's is ten to twenty years in the process and when it becomes noticeable it can decline quickly. All the more reason it should be on everyone's radar. I believe that epigenetics matter more but no matter what our APOE status or blood type at the rates cognitive issues are accelerating we should all be concern. I was young when my father began having early onset Alzheimer's and none of his doctors had any clues for almost 7 years...It has been a interest of mine since for I never forgot how it took my Daddy's brilliance from our family and he was not the only life mentor I have lost to Alzheimer's.

I really like Dr. Dale Bredesen's book, The End of Alzheimer's: The First Program to Prevent and Reverse Cognitive Decline
    https://www.amazon.com/End-Alzheimers-Program-Prevent-Cognitive/dp/0735216207
    Great for Health in general not just cognitive decline. Dr. Kruse's work would greatly enhance their protocol and I believe Dr. Bredesen was cracked open by the results he has seen and I hope he would be open for more help for this pending epidemic.