1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum. After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum. Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis. Sorry for the Inconvenience, but we hope you understand that this is needed to prevent the community from being ridden with malicious users!

Blog help on HS-CRP

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by nicld, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Jude

Jude Gold

Are there crystals one can use in the work place to absorb emf ?
  2. PaulG

PaulG Gold

3. nicld

nicld Gold

I have some tourmaline rocks at work. Not sure if they are helping but they are pretty to look at. I have a meter that I need to turn into a personal volt meter and see what is going on here and at home. I did try to to grounding in my car but that felt really really weird so I stopped after 2 times till I can check. Don't want to make anything worse.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

JK uses crystals in his pockets when in surgery .... at least he used to....
  5. minimal

minimal New Member

Hi @nicld. I know it's very old thread and I act like a miner diging it out but I've been wondering if You sort out Your problem eventually? It's not that mine is the same but similar (https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/hi.19604/page-6#post-218815) . I found my HS CRP skyrocket. I suspect my work enviorment. Have You tackled Your HS CRP with Mg and CT or maybe You quit Your job?
    I'd really apprecieate Your answer.
  6. nicld

nicld Gold

Mine has got worse but then I have been battling a vector borne illness. Dealing with all of that first then see what else I need to do.
  7. minimal

minimal New Member

Thank You @nicld.
    So this was not due to an extra nn-EMF but vector? Is it solved? I'm sorry but I don't get this part: "Dealing with all of that first then see what else I need to do."...
  8. nicld

nicld Gold

Ongoing Lyme's. Body has been fighting it for years. I think it is going to take time for me to get better from being chronically ill.