1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Bloating, Fatigue, + other symptoms. New Theory.

Discussion in 'Adrenal Rx and Leaky Gut Rx' started by seanb4, Jul 1, 2013.

1. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

For some unknown reason whenever something enters my digestive system (probably stomach/small intestines) my body produces an inflammatory response. I get really bloated afterwards (depending on food/drink volume) (even drinking plain old water), my heart rate increases and I feel more fatigued. I have tried many things but the bloating etc happens regardless (even when water is the only thing I consume).

This inflammation/stress response after eating must cause a rise in cortisol, which blocks my thyroid, and the inflammation probably causes leaky gut. This leads to the fatigue, constipation, bloating, etc.
    So I need to accept that the response is going to happen every time I eat and find a way to counter the inflammation response / reduce the effects.

I understand that I will need to get some labs at some point but for the foreseeable future I cannot afford this.

So my question is, what is the best way to treat this chronic inflammation response? I know I cannot treat the underlying cause without knowing what it is so instead I will treat the symptoms. The mental and physical fatigue is killing me.

I have recently started taking pregnenolone and noticed improvements in mental fatigue, skin and hair. Any suggestions guys?

Thanks, Sean.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

CT..........lots of it, dark light at night, and no, and i mean no EMF.

seanb4 likes this.
  3. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Thanks Jack, Will start CT again and try to avoid EMF. However I did CT for 3 months a while back and saw no improvements...

4. Hemming

Hemming New Member

I've had (not that bad anymore) some of the symptoms with bloating, constipation and fatigue - I've even noticed how the constipation affected my mood.
    I really think that CT has helped with all of it, sometimes I've even felt that CT have had a direct laxative effect. In general I feel much better after starting CT and can now feel how I've adapted to it.

(you can see my situation here http://jackkruse.com/forum/showthread.php?7308-How-to-recover-from-anorexia )

seanb4 likes this.
  5. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Cool stuff, though I don't think CT helped my constipation.

I'm sure all my symptoms are due to the stress/inflammation response that happens every time I eat or drink. However I cannot not eat. Kind of a catch-22.

6. kovita

kovita Gold

for me CT. did not bring immediate effect. Ot maybe there was some, but the presentation on the surface felt more like worsening. To me it appears that with CT it is like with DHA or love...the more you get the better it feels and the less you think about why it all started ;-)

seanb4 and Shijin13 like this.
  7. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Oh, I just have to steal that one...

seanb4 and Shijin13 like this.
  8. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Yeah I've definitely noticed positive effects when using ice packs over the heart, stops painful palpitations, think it is in part to numbing AND increased magnetic flux.

I have been keeping the heating off and wearing minimal clothes but I need to up my game and do actual CT straight after meals. I'm thinking of making an ICE vest like this one: http://www.instructables.com/id/Ice-Vest/