1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Black Light Suggestions for my Gym Studio

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Jason Yun, Dec 6, 2018.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I was hoping that on top of analyzing effect of lighting he will analyze how dancing waltz affect male and female of human species.

I know that it makes me feel better.

Possibly I may have to refresh my dancing tails.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
    JackieNewZealand and drezy like this.
  2. drezy

drezy Gold

There's definitely piezoelectric bone goodness and collagen stretching going on there.

JanSz likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2018-12-7_13-5-3.png

Cheryl. and drezy like this.
  4. drezy

drezy Gold

I'm riveted by that film too. Imagine the amount of work that went into some of those sequences.

5. JackieNewZealand

JackieNewZealand New Member

Loved that John Ott documentary and his simple book. He was a great OBSERVER of this incredible life. Too bad he
    didn't live to see how his work has affected and benefited so many people. He would have loved the internet for
    it's ability to break through mainstream control. Rest in Peace John, and THANK YOU from all of us.

Cheryl. and drezy like this.
  6. drezy

drezy Gold

Kinda makes you wonder what he'd be doing if he were alive today...

7. Cheryl.

Cheryl. Grasshopper

ETA...
    I bet it does. Exercise in a meditative state, touching all of the senses!
    Thank you for pointing out, in the videos, the spot you really want us to pay attention to! Incredible and I look forward to watching them later!
    Only problem is, I get too excited by the information in here and I don't go to sleep!!!! Or I don't understand the information and get bummed out! Cortisol overload and phosphatidylserine doesn't always help me!

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
    JanSz likes this.
  8. Cheryl.

Cheryl. Grasshopper

Jason, I used to work in the printing industry and we had red and yellow tubes that went over fluorescent lighting. Particular spectrums of light would expose vfilm and printing plates. I briefly looked and I found some filters for lighting. I think you should get a combination of filters and I am betting they have black light tubes that slip right over your fluorescent lights. I was there for about 15 years and our tubes never disintegrated damaging our film. I think you can do this!:) it's a nice gym and I think you can gradually put more money into it!

9. Jim Laird

Jim Laird Gold

I am working on just that ... I have two years left on my lease then it’s tome for a complete makeover. Reinventing myself once again.

WalterNL likes this.
  10. Jim Laird

Jim Laird Gold

I'm also very lucky to have doors that open up to the outside. I open them up as much as I can. The lights at a bandaid for now. It's tuff when your locked in to a lease. I am constantly preaching don't be a zoo animal to all my cleints. My goal is just get through to the end of lease by getting people outside as much as I can. I have an area in the back as well. Then it is time to reinvent myself once again.

11. Jason Yun

Jason Yun Gold

Do you know where I can start looking for these?

12. Jason Yun

Jason Yun Gold

Is there anything you can suggest?

All of the windows can let light in and some do open, but from 515-645 am and now 530 and on PM it's dark outside.

I'd go out of business if I moved outside :_

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Here is your problem, you said, "I'd go out of business if I moved outside".

You have much to learn. The most successful exercise gurus all run their business opposite your current belief paradigm. You have this belief because RIGHT NOW, you see only your way as the best way because of the data you've collected and BELIEVE.

Black Swan mitochondriacs are unique because they see and sense the same things as everyone else, but they are capable of thinking what no one else has thought about what they have observed. This is why their perspective OFTEN diverges from the crowds and paradigms. Black swans are taught at Kruse Longevity Center how to see the invisible effects in nature before anyone else has an inkling how important they are to everyday life. It is a learned behavior every silly talking primate needs to survive its current 5G environment. #publichealth #mitochondriacwisdom

You have much to learn here. Have you ever thought that your business has always suffered because of its poor methodologic design around light and this is why so many of your clients do not get results you or they seek?

This should make Jim Laird smile based on our discussions............

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Whatever (good) Black swan does is not done indoors.

Black Swan does not need buildings.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

Brent Patrick, Jim Laird and drezy like this.
  15. Jim Laird

Jim Laird Gold

People are hungry for an authentic human experience. Going against the grain can be painful, in the long run its the smart play. Lead by example and take others along for the ride. I am currently going through a massive change eliminating my early am. I am so excited for the future and rocking the boat. I understand being locked into a lease do what you can get them outside for the warm up. Stress walking outside daily no matter the weather, come up with a plan for when your lease is up. I've been doing gym hikes on the weekend, I do it for free just to get people outside. I am currently working on doing reset technology free retreats I will start doing those next year.

Jim

recoen and Jack Kruse like this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

What is the evidence we're all crumbling in a downward spiral in our fields?

The state of medicine is truly amazingly woeful. Black swans know you cannot change people but you can change the system so that people are not pushed into doing evil things. We need to break systems that no longer work for us. Boasting about the badness of any paradigm without actively involving oneself in the correction is mere madness. Become a Black swan and help me change all systems failing us.........

In times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings--artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers--to create a social order. In times such as ours, in paradigms like medicine, when there is far too much order, too much management, too much programming, and control, it becomes the duty of Black Swans to fling our favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption. Are you ready to join me....yet?

https://www.odt.co.nz/news/national/doctor-says-her-life-stake-others-dont-believe-her

Brent Patrick, recoen and Jim Laird like this.
  17. JackieNewZealand

JackieNewZealand New Member

Love the Russian solo waltz ... very cool !

Cheryl. likes this.
  18. Cheryl.

Cheryl. Grasshopper

I think what you want to do is you want to get lighting that was as close to what JanSz pointed out in the video. The black and red lights seem easy and more doable, but your gym cannot be all black lights.

The blue Lighting in the center of the restaurant, I would really love to know what that is? That would look nice in your gym and it gives enough light to work under. It made the workers feel good and if it's true, they stayed well! And you would need to get some blue light meter if they make them? If you used the yellow lighting I would make sure that it is the kind that printers use in their pre-press area so it does not expose film and plates. There is a gym close to me and they have black lights 2 run on the treadmills. But then they ruin it because they have huge screen with feature films. I thought it was great because people could feel comfortable on a treadmill without all the judgment. That room is very awesome because that room is a cardio room that is colder than the rest of the gym. I think it's really doable and it may attract clients when they feel good! At least until you get rich and you can build your outside gym by a beach!
    I am probably wrong but it seems like blue filters would block blue light. And the yellow tubes that they use in the printing industry may not be correct because if you think about it they are blocking UV light. I am too green in the form! You are
    Really going to see what works best for you in your environment. It would be interesting to have some plant lights tested. There is a gym in my city that charges $100 a month to receive infrared access and exercise with oxygen therapy EWOT or live02 oxygen systems for better performance and cancer patients. They should also do hydrogen therapy after reading how Dr Sircus uses his. It is very hard for disease to live in an oxygen-rich environment day after day. But you have to exercise with it and consume large amounts. Slightly detailed protocol. I hope Jack gets one for his Center! Caveat do not sit still and consume large amounts of oxygen.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=bla...d-acer&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8&inm=vs

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
  19. Jim Laird

Jim Laird Gold

I have added black and red lights to my gym, its just a bandaid until my lease is up in just under two years. People have become zoo animals or zoo humans and that is the root cause of all the problems we currently see today.
    https://slate.com/technology/2014/0...reotypic-behavior-and-problems-with-zoos.html

When my lease is up I will be radically changing my business model. I can not continue to charge people to come spend more time inside. This is like throwing chain on a person that is drowning.

Be very careful with adding oxygen, you could be adding fuel to the fire with some people. The road to hell is often paved with good intentions.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
    Cheryl., recoen and drezy like this.
  20. Cheryl.

Cheryl. Grasshopper