1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Black box on an electric pole

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Sunworshiper123, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Sunworshiper123

Sunworshiper123 New Member

Anyone know what this black box is? It’s on an electric pole near my house. I’m not sure if it’s always been there and I never noticed it or if it’s new?

BC3709FC-EBBE-4CE6-8D13-4D0F5B05490B.jpeg

2. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Looks new but that isn't what you have to worry about.

3. Sunworshiper123

Agree. Looks new to me. What is it though?!

4. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Show me a pic what's on the very top of your pole, make sure you take the pic from at least 50 feet away.

Sunworshiper123 likes this.
  5. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Not sure, but it doesn't appear to be a mini-cell antenna (part of 5G rollouts). At least it does not resemble wireless antennae I am familiar with-- they are typically smooth plastic enclosures colored light gray.

Put your RF meter close to it and see what readings you get.

Black cylindrical object to right of box looks like either a Google Fiber or cable network fiber/cable distribution node.

Sunworshiper123 likes this.
  6. Sunworshiper123

7. Sunworshiper123

Emf meter reads 140 v/m standing on the ground near the pole. RF is 0 mW/m