1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

BIOTOXINS & MMP-9 LAB TEST

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by BTA, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Jill the Quantlet is not for sale. I guess you missed that detail. And like you say, life has no remote.........so when you want to do something get up and change it. I just did!

2. nikita

nikita New Member

We can't buy it,then how do we get it??

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It is being crowd sourced using Indiegogo. If you go to the Quantlet website a cursory review reveals that this device is not for sale.

thisbirdhaswings likes this.
  4. nikita

nikita New Member

Is there a chance i can get it in india?

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If you use the indiegogo option the playing field is leveraged no matter where you live.

thisbirdhaswings and nikita like this.
  6. Joe Gavin

Joe Gavin Face Everything And Rise

saw that coming

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Yep..........she was not interested in optimization.......I let her go to long but when you catch me on trauma call that is a slam dunk. I cut energy vampires.

cantweight likes this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

http://quantlets.com/

9. Joe Gavin

Joe Gavin Face Everything And Rise

Scompy likes this.