1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

BIOTOXINS & MMP-9 LAB TEST

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by BTA, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Theka

Theka New Member

I don't think it is magic, just physics. Might be a steep learning curve, but it is learn-able.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Yes........and surprising that you seem to be surprised about this........

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Awareness, alone doesn't enlist change. Stop joining groups for support of diseases. All they do is institutionalize you and wallet biopsy you to death with promises of funding for research but they never do. Why? Because without their harvesting of your wallet CONSISTENTLY they would never be allowed to exist. You all have known this; you have to understand why you must change your environment. Then wellness can visit you. Just reconnect with nature and not any awareness group.
    Learn about the sun, and your skin really works using Fermat’s principle of least time. Modern biology and medicine has a lot yet to learn about the photo-electric effect and the biology at surfaces. Wellness is an enlightenment is intimacy with light.

Penny, thisbirdhaswings and Martin like this.
  4. Joe Gavin

Joe Gavin Face Everything And Rise

Thanks for the Fermat rabbit hole. Scanned this article. Fascinating. Need to read this more closely but like this passage a lot:

"we set up the situation, and light decides which is the shortest time, or the extreme one, and chooses that path. Butwhat does it do, how does it find out? Does it smell the nearby paths, and check them against each other? The answer is, yes, it does, in a way. That is the feature which is, of course, not known in geometrical optics, and which is involved in the idea of wavelength; the wavelength tells us approximately how far away the light must “smell” the path in order to check it. "

http://www.feynmanlectures.caltech.edu/I_26.html

5. Jill1

Jill1 New Member

Just hesitant without clinical proof backed with solid research testing. Considering someone is selling a light device just makes you pause. Same with others who sell stuff like Mercola.

6. Terminator

Terminator New Member

Exposing yourself in AM & PM Sun is free and very easy to test if it works !

Regarding devices or light bulbs that may be used as Sun substitute when it's not available, all you need is confirmation of above and to make sure you get exposed at the right time of the day and that the device or bulb pumps out the proper light spectrum like or similar to Sun. Dr. Kruse has been explaining all of this with great details in current blog series !

I get pissed on Dr. Kruse behalf when folks complain about lack of scientific research when all his advice, protocols is to always use nature first and always when possible !

You, we don't need clinical proof backed with solid research testing to confirm if it trully works ! You can do it yourself !

Red20 and Joe Gavin like this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Light works on universal principles and does not require RCT's; just your beliefs do. you just outed yourself and your poor thinking and I am glad you did.........alter them, if not you are going to be chewed up by the modern matrix set up for you in modern healthcare.

In today's medical environment.......my science is alien because of how I look through the lens of reality, but the reasons supporting my science is 100% native and natural to Earth and humans in their native form.........it offends your modern beliefs, however. It point's out the high cost of poor thinking. It's my particular way of looking at the world that offends others common sense because it's typically not how we experience life to interpret science, and certainly not how we experience other selves. But it seems to me that you can also get an interesting thought out of this one, if you turn it the other way around, and ask if science, properly, is something you "look through". So the scientific method has been effective, because it excludes everything that is unobservable in terms of measurement and quantification. This is precisely what allowed the scientific revolution to take off.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The sun is free.......and it is what I recommend to all.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

People like Jill dont like to read the details of what I write because it is offensive to their current paradigm. I like that because I am more persistent than bad thinking. I will be here as the bad ideas complain and go back to their paleo sites for food and exercise ideas while wallet biopsying those people. I believe that is an equitable penance for bad thinking honestly

Jonathin and Joe Gavin like this.
  10. Jonathin

Jonathin Gold Member

Jack should be sainted for pulling us along kicking and screaming into the sun-lite heaven of quantum health.

cantweight likes this.
  11. Jill1

Jill1 New Member

not a matter of like or dislike - those are your words not mine. I just notice you tend to go postal if anyone asks questions and I wonder why. A true Shifu will lead the student along no matter what.

Brother John likes this.
  12. Scompy

Scompy Gold

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/travel/ben-franklin-slept-here-112338695/?no-ist

And then there were Franklin’s “air baths.” As a young man, he had been a long-distance swimmer at a time when swimming was something most people did only to escape drowning (one of his greatest developments, in my opinion, was the swim fin). He used dumbbells and could, by a slight stretch, be said to have invented the StairMaster by walking up and down the Craven Street house’s stairs (still there, still uneven) for exercise. And early most mornings, before he set to work, Franklin would sit, he wrote to a friend in France in 1768, “without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season,” at his open, first-floor window, letting the air circulate over his, by then, considerable bulk. What the neighbors thought is apparently not recorded.

I've always been intrigued and in admiration of Benjamin Franklin. Think about this statement above. Not only did he expose the inside of buildings to UV to demolish molds and viruses, he got some great grounding/earthing (avid swimmer and sat on the 1st floor) along with some really good morning sunlight on the skin. Did he also figure out the importance of light benefits 200+ years ago since he actively used it? And this was the guy that studied electricity--knowing what we do now, he was onto something profound.

fitness@home likes this.
  13. Penny

Penny New Member

Actually, I always wanted to ask Jack the following question...

"How do you stand it?"

:)

14. Brother John

Brother John Silver

Jill, I agree with you that Jack reacts strangely sometimes. However to discredit an idea because someone sells a light is not really appropriate, is it?
    Thaanks,
    Brother John

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Who is selling you a light?

16. I used to think the same thing. I think, in reality, his responses are the equivalent of a slap to the face to wake you out of a stupor. You can either pull yourself out of the stupor and say 'thank you' or you can slap him back and chastise him for slapping you first. It all depends on how you decide to frame it.

cantweight likes this.
  17. Jill1

Jill1 New Member

somebody is selling wearable UV light device

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Really where can it be bought? Are you positive about what you post?

Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
    Scompy likes this.
  19. Jill1

Jill1 New Member

must be a different John J Kruse MD ? http://quantlets.com/

image3-1024x576.jpg

20. cinnamon

cinnamon Gold

Jill, I don't think the quantlet uses UV.