1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

BIOTOXINS & MMP-9 LAB TEST

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by BTA, Feb 25, 2015.

1. BTA

BTA New Member

Any idea why an MMP-9 lab test would skyrocket after 7 months of aggressive treatment by Dr Shoemaker?
    CSM, Actos, Rafapin, Nasal BAG spray ect.....

Before any treatment my MMP-9 was only 300 - which is ok. All other mold/biotoxin labs were off - such as MSH was 5, ADH was 0, C4a - C3a showed only mold not lyme, VEGF was ok, VIP ok, leptin ok, MARCoNS yes

At the 6 month mark MMP-9 was 850 - then just this week at the 7 month mark its at 1550.

What the ??? :confused:o_O imflammation somewhere? More biotoxins? Die-off ? Or ?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

ubiquination is uncoupled from melatonin........leading to a very low alpha MSH. Its an AM light story

Last edited: Sep 28, 2015
    Mystic Rose60 and BTA like this.
  3. BTA

BTA New Member

so up the ubiquination so to say? Which is what the most recent blogs are about? Do any of the recent webinars cover it? I can up to a gold member if they are in there? thanks

4. BTA

BTA New Member

does that mean melatonin is out of "wack"? I did a 4 point melatonin saliva test & it was ok. Or is something else the cause? How to "correct" the problem?

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

the current series will answer it

BTA likes this.
  6. BTA

BTA New Member

left me confused :confused: I only saw something about altitude & it's effect. nothing directly? What about MMP-9 levels going up?

7. He's saying hack your environment; melatonin is a big deal, but in the face of excess ubiquination due to say, altitude (still not certain altitude is bad, but completely open to being wrong!), nnEMF, shift work, etc. melatonin doesn't stand a chance - it won't replace/regenerate all the proteins being used up, it won't repair direct mutagenic effects of other things causing ubiquination. So, look at where you live.

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I go a lot further than food and MMP-9, which is a metal story by the way. I use a quantum level view with new insights and distinctions around light/sleep, water, magnetism, food. I believe food is not primordial in epigenetics, Why?

Light is controlled by universal physical laws and not biologic ones. There are 4 main physical laws, the electromagnetic force, gravity, weak, and strong force. Light is altered by the first two. In fact, no law in biology can inactivate QED of light. Now for the key part of my perspective. Every disease, like cancer, MMP-9, etc.......... on this planet has been linked to ubiquination defects at some level in the literature. You may not know that physics experiments underpin ubiquination but not knowing this might be why you don't realize physics dictates biology at all levels of understanding.

Now go read.

Mystic Rose60 and cantweight like this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

New Rule: No human being itself should be considered impaired innately, instead there are environmental short comings that cause the impairment. Thus, it is incumbent on the on the clinician to recommend treatment of the environment their patient is in. People react to an inferior environment, way before their genome is altered.

Your environment sucks..........find out why.

10. Josh

Josh Gold

[​IMG]

http://www.nature.com/cdd/journal/v14/n7/fig_tab/4402141f1.html#figure-title

http://www.nature.com/cdd/journal/v14/n7/full/4402141a.html

Scompy likes this.
  11. BTA

BTA New Member

As far as I understand MMP-9 only relates to mold infections. Anything over 300 & you're infected.

12. Red20

Red20 Gold

BTA,

I have been diagnosed with mold/biotoxin illness and a MARCONS infection in my sinuses. I was getting terrible edema when I was doing the Epi-Paleo Ketogenic Diet. Since MARCONS lowers MSH levels I believe the sea salt I was consuming was causing the edema.

Have you experienced any issues with frequent urination and edema? How are you doing today?

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

BTA is no longer here..........Biotoxins illnesses are always tied to poor light environments.

14. Jill1

Jill1 New Member

so UV light will cure mold patients? How is that possible?

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Members are learning.........this is what webinars and Q &A's are for.

Jill1 likes this.
  16. If you put mold out in the sun, it dies. I am thinking that the connection made earlier with melatonin and mold is not causative. Both are influenced by the third variable which is light.

Scompy likes this.
  17. Jill1

Jill1 New Member

how about a brief overview to explain it to those that can't afford a membership?

18. Jill1

Jill1 New Member

only high doses of UV-C lamp like those used in a hospital ISO room.

19. You would rather a hospital that out in the beautiful morning sunshine? You can get that for free on the daily.

20. Jill1

Jill1 New Member

so morning sun will magically cure someone with a mold infection? interesting