1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Bionaut's Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by bionaut, Apr 30, 2014.

1. bionaut

bionaut New Member

Continuing to biohack the wim hof breathing techniques. I read the latest blog and have been doing this with AM sun hitting my face and the shower running in the background. A couple changes I have noticed, there is a point a few breathing cycles in where noise is severely dampened. It is as if noise cancelling headphones were put on, fidelity auditory and visual fidelity increases massively. I have noticed a blue strobe effect when I close my eyes. It is a pulsing that covers my entire visual field and contracts down to a dot and then repeats. Salivation increases. If I do this in a cold air environment I see neon green. I can focus a pressure onto the front of my forehead, I can also direct it to almost any part of my head, it feels like increased flow of fluid wherever I want it to go and there is a similar effect but different for other locations in the body besides the head. Only twice I have had a memory trigger, was something like washing spatulas in the sink lol.. but it was extremely vivid, to the point that it could be fooled into thinking I was there.

Vitamin D is continuing to climb, been out at the beach and I should be around 33 or more by now. Thinking about getting a blood test when they go on sale to get a baseline.

caroline likes this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

How are your beautiful babies? we need more pics!

3. bionaut

bionaut New Member

Pics of the babies coming soon Caroline, promise, we have a third now, he is 3 months, that is why I have been away.

Been trying the Fasting Mimicking Diet, the protocol is essentially what jack talked about in the CT series with kids that ate 90% water and fats with a bunch of caratenoids added in. I added seaweed and have done this regiment twice for 5 days on and 20 days off and then another 5 days while getting copious sun. I seem to respond very very very well to fasting. Dropped 3% of fat gained 1.5 % of muscle. Down 12 lbs. It is much more effective for me than CT. Makes sense considering my haplotype. But I am going to continue to ice my shoulders to maximize any brown fat Ive got.

Since Hurricane Mathew came around, the sun has changed here in Orlando, I think all of the particulate got cleared out of the air because the sunlight is bright white. Way more vibrant than normal, not something I noticed last year at all. Wish I had a spectrometer to see how the light has changed. Been sungazing off axis at dusk and dawn with an icepack over my eyes at 5 min intervals. I can say that I have never ever had as good vision as I do right now. It is crystal clear and very very detailed.

Got a question for anyone who may know. Jack I am looking in your direction :D. My wife's heritage is polish, has had 3 kids, and is 30. She is not over weight and seems to be relatively healthy. She had lasik 4 years ago, so she is protecting her eyes with blue blockers often. Would she have an issue with looking at the sun 15 degrees off axis the first or last hr of the day as it rises and sets? My main reason for ordering a quantlet was to help her out because the lasik.

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Congrats on your new bundle of joy!

5. bionaut

bionaut New Member

6. drezy

drezy Gold

Sounds about right. I'm a big fan of people measuring themselves.