1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

biohacking your water

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Ben1983, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Ben1983

Ben1983 New Member

Have any of you used any devices that supposedly restructure water in a positive way? I have been using a device that supposedly does such a thing. It is called the Vitalizer Plus. I will post a link below for those who are interested:
    http://vitalizerplus.net/

2. Ben1983

Ben1983 New Member

Let me know if you think it is any good or if I wasted my money haha. I can say that the water feels smoother (whatever that means) after it has been vortexed in the machine.

3. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

I purchased this magnetic block and place a glass pitcher with water on it. Swear it makes the water feel "smoother" in my mouth. Have done taste tests comparing before/after samples many times :)

http://www.promagnet.com/products/ceramic_block.htm

Found this article and thought it was interesting (beware, they are trying to sell something). The experiment growing seedlings with different types of water is what caught my eye.

http://www.decluster.com/science.htm

4. Tanya

Tanya Gold

I try to stay away from using plastic as much as possible. Would be interested to know what containers people are using to make their ice-cubes from?

5. RobH

RobH Gold

Ok, here's my plan... please comment on it, poke holes in it, etc.

Looking for local source of RO water, probably won't buy house filter as have been cautioned against it.

I usually use local spring water (Mt. Shasta) in 5 gal bottles (plastic, yuk. not sure there is alternative easily available sort of driving up there with glass jugs and don't think I have the time for that right now)

Found a few you-tube videos on creating vortexes in jugs, but haven't figure out connector yet (anybody):

For now I will try this:

I will use my Vinturi Wine Aerator to decant into 1 gallon glass jugs (seems to vortex + air)
    Leave on Magnetico during daylight hours
    Run through Vinturi again before drinking

RobH

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

So you need to run it thru the vortex twice? I guess it wouldn't hold it's charge long enough - even on the magnetico?

7. Tanya

Tanya Gold

Yesterday, I finally purchased R/O water from our Whole Foods store. I never intended to drink it, just for my face dunking. Still, I have a few concerns about it.
    I had to use a plastic gallon container that they provided to fill it with. So, besides the fact that it was plastic, the cleaning instructions for it said to add 1/2 tsp. of household bleach before you rinse it and air-dry it. I am sure that some bleach residue will still remain after doing this. Also, I will never know how all these jugs were cleaned before I ended up with some of them myself….

8. RobH

RobH Gold

I don't know. I'm just hypothesizing that the more the better. I don't even know for sure that the Vinturi is a proper vortexing device but it seems like I heard Jack say during one of the optimal reset webinars that he runs his water through a wine aerator, and I just happen to have one lying around ... so...

RobH

9. Tanya

Tanya Gold

Yes, that is exactly what Jack said and I've been wanting to buy one since then, but cannot decide on which one to get. There are so many of them out there…. :confused:

10. Josh

Josh Gold

Here are some notes from a conversation with a water researcher on a study he did with a team on hydration, consider:

1. 4oz of water every half hour.
    2. Alternate ionic water with pure negative electron rich water. This creates and osmotic potential pump to hydrate the cells internally.
      1. Pure negative electron rich water is below 50ppm TDS and can be partially created with R/O or distilled which is oxygenated by spinning counterclockwise. There are more sophisticated ways to do these things with systems that can be scaled to almost any size/application.
    3. The body uptakes minerals and vitamins in the dark cycle at night after most of the chief endocrine glands have shut down. Take minerals at bedtime.
    4. To hydrate a specific organ, you may need to take water at the organ’s time on the Chinese organ clock, ie, lungs in the middle of the night. Hydration seems to be partially linked to this cycle.
    5. Anything over 50ppm TDS is treated as food by the body.
    6. Any water outside the 7.3-5 range requires buffering in the body. The ideal is 7.39.
    7. 72 hours-1 week should be sufficient to commence intracellular hydration using this method.
    8. Vegetable juices are the most highly structured forms of water. You can drink them exclusively if they are of high quality.
    9. Water exists in 4 forms structured/crystalline, plasma, liquid, vapor. Mostly liquid. In the boy there are microcurrents in other forms. Crystalline structures are very hard to maintain at 98.6.
    10. There are microcurrents of superheated and supercooled water in the body such as 120 degree water along the surface of the bone to metabolize the minerals.

Brent Patrick and Alomongerpete like this.
  11. RobH

RobH Gold

Ok so quick update on my little water experiment.

Decanted spring water through Vinturi into blue glass bottles that I had laying around the house for Kombucha.

Stored for about 18 hours on 20G Magnetico pad with 14" mattress (10" Mattress + 4 inch topper -- getting new mattress / no topper soon). Did not run it through Vinturi again though.

Had wife do blind taste test between tap water / spring water / my treated water.

She consistently thought the treated water was "lighter in texture, smoother, more refreshing" Definitely different. I agree. Biologically better? we shall see.

I realize I introduced multiple variables simultaneously but I am less of an experimentalist than a pragmatist... 8^) (based on available time) I am willing to change multiple variables simultaneously and stand on the shoulders of others to get going the right direction...

Now looking to to go RO, buy more glass bottles (other suggestions?), and cover the bed with water all day (have to kick the cats and dog off)

RobH

12. Josh

Josh Gold

Consider:

http://www.spiritofmaat.com/feb11/water_structuring.pdf

http://www.amazon.com/Dancing-Water-The-New-Science/dp/0975272624

http://www.earthtransitions.com/com...?option=com_content&task=view&id=230&Itemid=1

Last edited: Feb 21, 2014
  13. Tanya

Tanya Gold

RobH, you may not even need to do it for 18 hours. I use a small magnetic pad for that purpose that I purchase on Amazon and the instructions say that one gallon is ready in 3 hours.

14. tellmisty

tellmisty Administrator

I should get a confirmation from Jack on how long to put the bottles on the magnet. I thought he said during one of the Optimal Reset webinars that the magnetic does it's trick with the water almost immediately? Like you don't need to leave it ... but I may have misunderstood that. I'll add that little gem to the water blog, which, incidentally, is ready to go ... I think we're releasing it today. :)

Tanya likes this.
  15. tellmisty

tellmisty Administrator

16. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

tellmisty likes this.
  17. RobH

RobH Gold

Thanks for the water blog. Very nice. Still can't figure out if it makes sense to vortex the water before or after the magnet (or both). Seems like before, but the blog mentioned after.

Went to home depot and spent @2.50 on connectors to vortex my 5 gal plastic spring water bottles. Still needs a little work -- a washer or something so my system doesn't leak. Once I get it perfected I will post it.

I just leave the water on the bed all day anyway -- not like there's any reason not to leave it longer....

-rh

18. caroline

caroline Moderator

RobH - what kind of mattress are you going to get? I have the same problem 16" latex - including pillowtop which makes it very hot. I think Dr. Bonlie recommended 5" latex?

19. JMO

JMO Gold

I have a Vitalizer Plus also. It has the magnet and will also vortex the water. It definitely feels smooth. It came with a book Dancing with Water which was a great read. She tells you different ways to structure water even with crystals. Im still interested in QMP - Quinton Marine Plasma. Seems to help immensely with dehydration. My plants absolutely love the VP water and instantly perk up and it makes them grow like crazy. I'm getting ready to start some tomatoes indoors and may try and experiment with different waters.

20. tellmisty

tellmisty Administrator

Oooo ... yes ... post the how-to! I wish someone just make it so I could buy it. My creative energy gets spread so thin sometimes, trying to figure out how to get all of this to work with my crazy lifestyle... Rob, when you've perfected it, we can do a blog post about it. Maybe you can create a video for us? :)

Tanya likes this.