1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Biohacking with Bioimpedance analysis

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Butters, May 20, 2015.

1. Butters

Butters New Member

Hey I am working in the sports departement of my university and have access to a INBODY 720 device for body composition measureing.
    The devices showes intra- and extracellular water content. Are these usefull facts to determine if im well hydrated?
    Latest measurement shows I am well above the norm for both. Well of course it would be interesting what the norm is like.

But I think for no money it is a pretty good test. Of course I can check bodyfat and musclemass to.

2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Sounds good, Butters. But the norm might be for other dehydrated folks living in this microwaved world.
    How do the results compare to typical tests, like BUN/creatinine ratio?

3. Butters

Butters New Member

Haven't done other tests yet. At the moment I am looking for some good tests here in germany.