1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Biohacking the 2016 Presidential election using my relocation data and returns from states.

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Jack Kruse, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Truth is a misnomer......a fluid target for a mind with variable pedal to generate energy to think well. The "modern progressive" not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side in this election, but they appear to have a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them because they controls the volume of the media. The "progressive mindset" is a creation of our modern environment in my opinion. It is built by blue light and nnEMF. I believe this environment is clearly on trial in this election. For me, I am going to carefully use my bio-hacking map I used when I relocated to map the election results. I am going to write about this in my new book because it makes the greatest case of how the Quantum Zeno effect really operates. I am going to watch state by state and local returns of who votes for the person committed to hurting humans by supporting Monsanto, Big Pharma, and Big food and go from there. HRC supports all of them and it is why I am 100% against her. I support health and do not look to destroy the public good. Her lying, for me, is just the whip cream and the cherry on that "shit sundae" her campaign gives us. Bernie was different. He is a born outsider much like Stein, Johnson and Trump.

Bernie's radical rapid unconditional support for her tells me he is not what I thought he was. The public is being made to accept the most flagrant violations of reality because they are being unknowingly radiated by light frequencies on meida and on social media designed to dumb them down in their own houses and using technology. I have a deep sense "blue states" literally mean what they do because of the blue light in these states affect their inhabitants to a greater degree. And because it is this way, the people in these regions never fully are able to grasp the enormity of what was demanded of them to fight this hidden domination of their frontal lobes, and they remain largely uninterested in real policy decisions because of their spectral addiction and their epigenetic modifications. They are not sufficiently interested in public events to notice what was happening because their frontal lobes abilities have been blunted without their knowledge. This intellectual terrorism is alive and well in the USA and it is masquerading with the label “progressive”. The narrative today is as if the world we had once was a mirage and should cease to exist. Our city's monuments go unseen, its past quieted, and its culture slowly fading in the dismal sea.The crucial point in living should be: are we living our 'own' life or simply a life for 'other' people views? Are we playing a role on behalf of some social groups and masquerading for fear of being excluded? For me, this election is a population based bio-hack or referendum on the power of light. I've decided to track it much more carefully than I planned too.

2. prime1

prime1 New Member

If Hillary loses under the Constitution Obama can declare the election void. How? Obama can say it's due to Russia hacking the result (proof not required). Once the election has been canceled it's legal for Obama to run another term in office. Either you get Hillary or Obama. Just google Bohemian Groove to see who's really in power.

Even scarier is the announcement by the top British General - Sir Richard Shirreff who stated they are going to be at war with Russia. The end of America could be closer than we can believe :eek:

3. Michalis

Michalis New Member

I think that if people are presented with unbiased facts from the mainstream media they MIGHT be able to make a decision. The blue light toxicity and nnEMF couples very well with the algorithms that social media uses to present content, just to speak Jacks language. Nowadays to make an informed decision you need to dig deep into information and there are lots of good on info on the internet and lots of conspiracies and other crap. Assessing all the info might take a person down the rabbit-hole really really deep and the oversimplified version of "reality" that we are presented will be shattered. I bet that many people are afraid of that because there is definitely something left in them. Why are they afraid? because they will be different after the process, they wont be able to fit in properly any more and i think that is also a major reason people don't want to know.
    Evaluating all the info , good and bad, is not a task that will take 5 minutes it takes days weeks years.. Our attention span is declining and motivation to dig deep diminishes after a few minutes when a new notification has arrived... One thing is for sure, the world is not going well and it wont be able to fix easy. The tragedy is that that people have to choose between the lesser evil candidate now, as the the proxy war that is going on in Syria might not be a proxy for too long...

4. Richelle Jones

Richelle Jones Eve Mytokondrya

This is a deeply flawed political system that results in such limited and corruptible choices...I do not live in the USA but this affects the whole world...this is a really scary time for us all. The fact that trump got any where near being voted in is a magnificient failure...

5. cinnamon

cinnamon Gold

There is a quote that Jack has used quite a few times. It's in several blogs and also in quite a few forum posts. It says:
    "The easiest way to control people to be passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum."

From the very first time I saw that quote, I immediately thought of U.S. politics and in particular the presidential elections.

I've had to limit my exposure to social media over the past few months because it drives me crazy to see people on both sides that I normally consider to be intelligent and thoughtful having their "lively debate" by attacking each other. I see very little discussion about options for the future and a huge amount of disinformation on both sides, together with a ton of animosity.

So, the acceptable spectrum is A or B and folks are having their lively debate. It's like telling a kid they can have their choice of cornflakes or cheerios for breakfast - sure they are different, but maybe cereal isn't good for them and they need bacon, eggs or sardines?

And what's a kid to do if they think cornflakes are evil and cheerios are scary ?:oops:;) If they pick one, is that really evidence they wanted it?

Nathan likes this.
  6. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Recent presidential primaries have shown that some fairly good candidates get discarded after concentrated, spurious attacks, often from the very party machines they represent. The reason for these attacks seems apparent--that candidate is not controllable by the machinery. The fact that the public is swayed by the media attacks is probably from a lack of dopamine. It's hard to make decisions, analyze facts, and even have the attention span to remember events without dopamine. And good sleep. And good water...

Nathan likes this.
  7. Penny

Penny New Member

I was at a Bernie rally right here in my hometown - almost 12000 people showed up - after that, I wasn't going to take sh$t from anyone - he's right, we need a revolution -

That's when I told the courts I wasn't going to walk through those scanners - IMHO, he was our last hope of taking down the cell towers - either candidate for president is a sunset event for this country - the Donald IMHO will be sooner, but HRC will be more nothing and passive "ruling" - it would be pretty entertaining to have Bill back in the White House though:)

Some choice...

8. Huck

Huck Silver

A lot of sick people from the North have moved to the South over the last 10 years bringing their politics with them. It might make your blue light and nnEMF theory difficult to prove.

JanSz likes this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

And caved and ate a shit sandwich from HRC.........which means he is PART OF THE PROBLEM and not a solution.

10. Penny

Penny New Member

Point taken - but the choice we have *is* a shit sandwich...

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

In my mind the choice still is to be made.

And it is a
    president working for American people, money and interests
    or
    president/puppet working for non-American people, money and interests.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
  12. Nathan

Nathan New Member

I find this election very interesting. I'm not a big news reader but have been keeping tabs on the election and am blown away by the level of bias not just in US news but out of the UK as well. This feels like public shaming on the highest level and scale and I would even call it cyber bullying against those not wanting to go along with the status quo.

I'm just amazed by the number of people, I considered to be intelligent, that blindly accept anything reported by the major news networks and give HRC an endless pass for her many crimes. I immediately think low dopamine but even being aware of this still makes it hard to comprehend..

nonchalant likes this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I agree.

14. Penny

Penny New Member

Bernie would say anything and do anything to avoid a Trump presidency - he has said that numerous times - IMHO, this is why he "caved" -