1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Biohacking Post-surgery Procedures

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Scompy, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Scompy

Scompy Gold

I was discussing with a friend of a friend last week about his son that survived after almost drowning and suffered some brain damage as a result. This got me thinking about what solutions we all have for regeneration, but are prevented from having access to after a surgery or accident because we're stuck in a hospital.

Awhile back, I posted about an ideal hospital to build, but I'm also thinking what can be done practically and even to request of hospital staff. Some basics would include:
    1. Natural sunlight timing, not from behind glass, and more skin exposure
    2. Minimizing nnEMF in the hospital
    3. Minimizing fake lighting in the hospital and blue-blocking in the evening
    4. Access to a grounding cord and being as close to the ground after recovery
    5. Access to better water sources (RO, biohacked EZ, etc.)
    6. Access to better foods (DHA, veges, etc.)
    Patients can implement these things themselves, but often in the few days after an operation, they are stuck in bad conditions. And it's exactly in that time-window that the body needs the most healing to fight infection, etc.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

there is a blog on this one.........