1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Biohacking my zip-code

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by OliverGruener2, Mar 13, 2019.

1. OliverGruener2

OliverGruener2 New Member

I watched it, and as always with you and Luke, it was a great experience and discussion. I am glad that Aaron Alexander was with you because I think he needs to bring these topics to his tribe.

But, I also notice with all the podcasts you've done @Jack Kruse most hosts do not apply the things you share with them. It seems to me they have you on just for marketing purposes. It's like with the paleo guys, if they don't get it, they ignore it. We'll see what Aaron is doing with this information since it was very obvious most of the stuff was very new to him.

So yeah, please do more of these!

Curious though, if I might get the chance to do a podcast with you for the German audience. I listened to the one you did with Max - I know him personally - and I think we could use more Jack Kruse here! :)

Inger and drezy like this.
  2. OliverGruener2

Beautiful sunrise this morning... around 7 am.

Got up and went for a run with my dog. Grounded in the forest. Dopamine was high.

Talked to a friend on the phone, shared some perspectives regarding the Ego.

Did CT in the shower, had breakfast on the balcony with a nice sun at the sky.

Overall a great start into the day!

IMG_0100.jpeg

Inger likes this.
  3. OliverGruener2

I asked my mother what vaccines I had as a baby. She said:
    1. Measles
    2. diphtheria
    3. Mumps
    No Hep B
    No jaundice

4. OliverGruener2

IMPROVEMENTS
    ======================

[x] As I was watching the Vermont 2018 talk, I paused it, went into the bedroom got my "running-scarf" and put it on to protect my thyroid.

LieselK likes this.
  5. OliverGruener2

I know I can do better and I will but I also very, very scared about the health of those I love (5G)... nobody wants to listen, they want to wait and see. It will be too late I am afraid.

We are moving into an extemely low-density population area soon but when this stuff comes from above I have no idea how to convince my wife who is on the edge about the things I am doing now.

6. OliverGruener2

0604D155-607F-43BF-AF0C-EA16124BA8A8.jpeg

The sunset...

7. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

You can't convince anyone- just keep the dialogue going. Just keep talking. My husband is on the edge too. Hopefully when we move and get more sun it will be so evident for everyone that optimal means better than we are right now. And when you're better you realize how crappy your health once was.

OliverGruener2 likes this.
  8. YES. I cracked up at that too!

9. YES TOOL rocks!

10. Sage wisdom, thank you. You explain it really well.

11. OliverGruener2

I don't think that this in generally true. Like the reverse when people get sick they don't look at their environment they look at 'chance' / 'bad luck' / age / 'that's how life is'. A TON, probably 95 to 99% of all think old-school medicine will provide answers (i.e drugs) to their problems.

I am lucky that I am healthy but I would do anything if I was not (as long as I can afford it - yeah, yeah, you can't afford to get sick either but you need resources (i.e. money) to move south, rent or buy a place, etc.).

What I am doing now is prevention for me and getting my wife better even though she doesn't look at it that way. I don't care anymore right now. I told her today that I'll let her do her thing as long as it doesn't involve me - it takes too much energy right now to fight for it. Meaning she can carry her phone in her pocket if she wants, or have her laptop on her lap. She knows what she needs to know, do, avoid etc. She knows what's at stake.

I'll keep doing my thing. Do the mito-hacks for me and in the house. Since I don't have a critical health issue that I could improve and use as evidence, it's harder and a lot seems "too much" for her but my goal is to not get sick now or later in my 60s, 70s, 80s when everybody else is. (However that probably won't prove anything to anybody = the 'that's how life is: some get sick, some don't' mindset)

Inger and countingstarsx like this.
  12. OliverGruener2

Jack said in a webinar that when you have high dopamine levels you dream a lot...

I had my fourth consecutive dream last night.

I start to feel a little tickle in my hand when I hold my phone too long.

drezy likes this.
  13. OliverGruener2

On Thursday we signed the legal paperwork for the new house.

I will get A TON of sun in the next few months when I work outside on the property. :D

It won't be as biohacked / 5G-safe as the KLC but it's the best I can do right now.

When the inside is BT, WIFI, smart meter and almost completely artificial blue-light free, we might get our redox up enough through sunlight, grounding and CT. I am planning to install red and UV lights.