1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Biohacking my zip-code

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by OliverGruener2, Mar 13, 2019.

1. OliverGruener2

OliverGruener2 New Member

I might adapt a similar mindset at some point but I won't give up until the very last moment. Yes, we can't (force) anybody to change, they have to do it themselves but we can be strategic about it and push them little by little in the right direction (= health).

drezy likes this.
  2. drezy

drezy Gold

My own observations:
    If you stay your course there are people that will:
    • notice your changes and glow and want to try themselves (<1% in my world)
    • notice but not be curious ( >50%)
    • not notice at all (>40%)

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I see similar statistics.

I am looking for a ways of how I should adjust to this fact
    and
    still feel good about myself.

Christine_L likes this.
  4. drezy

drezy Gold

Take off the superman outfit.

Instead of saving the world think instead that you need to create your little corner of the world.

Grade yourself every morning or evening relative to the previous day.

Use a dry erase marker on glass.

After you draw it look at yourself and say:
    "I reduced( or increased) my health span today"

No need for emotion either if you just set up the habit.

This is better than charting it with another tool because you are looking yourself in the face when you track this data.

recoen and JanSz like this.
  5. drezy

drezy Gold

IMG_5527 copy.jpg

I do mine in the morning (so I'm starting my day honest) and use a relative Unhealthy-Span index (meaning lower is better)

I did better yesterday than the day before it. The index mark (with the poorly drawn double arrows) in the middle can stay put. If you live with someone they can see this too. Do not preach it and explain it only once. It gives them a little glimpse into your thinking.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
  6. Novah

Novah New Member

Hey Kris90, what brand of red incandescent are you using? Trying to add this element to the house myself so any suggestions much appreciated. And what Cornet model are you using? I've got a Trifield2, considering adding a Cornet to the mix if worthwhile. Thx!

7. drezy

drezy Gold

@kris90

just in case the above didn't trigger properly...

Novah likes this.
  8. kris90

kris90 New Member

I use something like this: https://www.amazon.com/Colored-Tran...s=gateway&sprefix=red+incandes,aps,277&sr=8-3

I can get them at my local Walmart store.

As for Cornet, my mom is the one that ordered it, so she could probably tell you. @Cindy Domitrovits

9. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

10. drezy

drezy Gold

Have you ever tried hitting that area with some black permanent marker?

OliverGruener2 likes this.
  11. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

You have to do you first. There's no "pushing" anyone. You set an example with some people, give up on others and ask some of them to join you when the time is right for it. I'm the one in my family with disease and doing everything I can to help myself while my husband has "supported" me but not ever come alongside me. I've had this disease for 6 years and have been doing Jack's protocols for over a year. My husband has been faced now with my moving away all fall/winter with our 3 kids so I can be in the sun and shit hit the fan. It was awful, but we're finally on the same page and he's ready to be my advocate.

Fill up your own cup and when it overflows you'll have so much to give away. Dopamine is pretty great stuff. Know your value and truly attribute the proper value to your loved ones- love them well. I think it will all work out in the end.

Good advocates equip with information, offer to come alongside in the journey and foster choices. Allowing someone to make decisions for themselves is super empowering- even if they make the wrong ones. Eventually the person can find their intuition again and begin to listen to it instead of you. And that is where the real magic is. Because deep down we all know what is right for us. Keep fostering the best environment you can for your household and work on you. Welcome to the tribe!

12. OliverGruener2

Reading EMF #2 Einstein meet Leptin... My mind is blown away.

However, I wish Jack had put the reverse equation into the post.

But maybe someone can help me out here:

E = m x c2 => c2 = e/m OR m = c2/e

M = mass = space/ time and gravity = NOT the mass of the human body or the food just eaten BUT the time of day (light, dark) and the physical location (magnetic field) <=== not sure here
    c2 = electron flow (speed of light) = the speed which electrons flow from point A to B?
    E = Energy = ATP

13. OliverGruener2

The perfect start...

7 am - got woken up by the sunrise. Beautiful red-ish, yellow and bright light with a perfect angle right into our bedroom.
    The night was frosty so it was still pretty cold outside when we got out for a run. Wore as few clothes as possible. Took my wife and the dog and jogged for 30-35 min. Easy.

Very peaceful becaus almost nobody else was around, the dog had a lot of fun and I enjoyed the sunlight a lot. Afterwards we took off our shoes and stood barefoot on the grass and grounded... frosty but it felt really good when my warm feet hit the cold ground. :)

IMG_0081.jpeg

Phosphene, drezy and LieselK like this.
  14. OliverGruener2

Work in progress....

I finished Health and Light last week, and I start with The Electric Body today.

I am also reading through the EMF series at the moment.

Christine_L likes this.
  15. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

ya ill give it a shot

16. OliverGruener2

I listened to the latest Luke Storey Video Podcast with JK, Matt, and Aaron Alexander. At the end Jack dropped a bomb for me that will change my behavior again. He explained that one is blue light toxic at home even though one has all artificial light sources turned off because windows filter not only UV but also red light leaving too much blue unbalanced.

So, it is not just our lighting but also all light INDOORS that's usually disrupted by man-made things. This changes even more for me. Time well spent listening to the conversation :)

ACTIONS:
    ===============
    [x] - Spent 2 hours jogging, walking, moving in the park in great sunlight :)
    [x] - Showered cold for 4 minutes

Phosphene likes this.
  17. OliverGruener2

16030FD2-9EEB-4772-BD20-6D70878E35C0.jpeg Now sitting on the balcony... shirt off, pants up... getting the last PM sunlight rays

18. OliverGruener2

F5BC9FA2-A874-4C1A-891E-DC5B68ECCEBF.gif Some Tool Music too...

I started listening to Tool around 20 years ago - this one goes not to Jack ✌️

Christine_L likes this.
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Overheard on the net, "I laughed during at the latest podcast, Kruse, Luke y’all my god the BEST podcast of all time!

I love Jack's perspective. He's so raw & real. To hear him "low voltage" was fun too.

“You worries about your bones?”

“I’m worried about your boner!”

What do y’all think of this episode?

Should I do more of these?

#blackswan #bluelighthazard #mitochondriacwisdom #blackswanwisdom #blackswanmitochondriacs

Christine_L and OliverGruener2 like this.
  20. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Wow. I only listened to about 15 minutes and what you all mentioned about being afraid of 5g and obsessing over what to do, well a few months ago I stopped obsessing and stopped being afraid now I can think clearer. I put my trust in God and myself. I will finish watching/listening tomorrow.

Christine_L likes this.