1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Biohacking (Mom-in-Law) Cancer

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by digital, Jul 29, 2015.

1. digital

digital Gold

Hi All,

My mother-in-law had Stage 4 Ovarian Cancer back in 2013 (http://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/ovarian-cancer-epi-paleo.8186/). With the help of Jack Kruse, she was able to be in reasonable [err, stay alive] health by following epi-paleo and to the best we can, making her drinking water and sunlight.

Just recently she had some masses appear. Interestingly we also forced her to get a full blood panel done the prior week. Those results are below in the PDF (link).

Blood test and report from Sloan-Kettering (on the last two pages of PDF).
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/fpnz4pur02c4n6d/20150729195558 Blacked Out.pdf?dl=0

I'm hoping there might be some other idea's and thoughts.

Thanks!!

--- Digital

Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

the cancer parts of the ubi series are coming soon.....and NYC = you can't get well in the same environment you got ill within.

3. Hi Digital,

Jack's right of course... NYC is probably the root cause of the issue... you're in an EMF battlefield and bombs are going off all around you, best to move her out of the city and get to a safe zone.

In the meantime I swore if I ever got cancer again I'd do one of two things, probably both... neither costs a lot of money, most real cancer cures are simple, natural, and inexpensive.

1- Eat apricot seed cores - http://www.naturalnews.com/027088_cancer_laetrile_cure.html (You can buy these relatively cheap on Amazon)

2- Mix baking soda with molasses (or maple syryup) and eat it after a week-long sugar fast to flood the tumor with baking soda and eliminate it - http://drleonardcoldwell.com/2013/1...ne-with-baking-soda-treatment/comment-page-1/

For more information you could try reading my blog, the links for it are in my personal journal in my signature... I personally mix baking soda and vitamin c powder and drink that every day.

Cancer is a toxicity crisis so a vitamin C cleans/detox will probably help alot on its own, but changing her blood chemistry from acidic to alkaline the cancer can't survive and will induce apoptosis in the cells or revert them back to normal cells.

Hope that helps... of course attitude is a big part of it... if she's positive and thinking of herself as cured, believing 100% in this fact, it will help ensure the end result.

Good luck, I'll say a prayer for you as well.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

HOW DO PLANTS AVOID CANCER? New Blog in the series. Its getting hot because the truth is bubbling.ow.ly/QoqU3

digital likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

first of some eye openers...........get her to a better place stat.

digital likes this.
  6. digital

digital Gold

I've been following what you have been saying. And think I understand what you mean by environment that dictates her health: Exposure to non-native EMF and lighting. I know it is no longer a food story, because since 2013 she had followed Epi-Paleo (mostly Oysters).

Let's assume for a moment nnEMF was not an issue (extremely low or little WiFi and mobile signals as verified by wideband RF spectrum analyzer): Does the issue now become that she is not receiving sufficient Solar radiation (and potentially magnetic fields) as compared to the Gulf?

Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

We can't assume that given her story.......She is on the deck of the Titanic and the choice is to listen to music or get in a boat and go...........your must "consider" acting now.

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

10. digital

digital Gold

Thanks, I know what you are saying -- I did not mean to imply that she has her nnEMF / blue light issue being completely resolved. I am certain those are the two factors involved in her case.

The later question in part was for my family-- We already control exposure to artificial lighting (and such lighting disabled as sunset). Exposure to WiFi and other wireless telecoms frequencies are minimal at the moment (retesting every other month.) I just wanted to understand the last element of Solar radiation: Is it mandatory living in areas of high sun exposure (e.g. Gulf) or can you get away living further North (with the assumption nnEMF are non-existent in that area).

As for my mom-in-law, I am already working on it as we speak.

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Post 8/15/2015..........UV goes bye bye.

digital likes this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Your location does dictate the UV IR mix...............in AM

13. digital

digital Gold

How is it around Lake Pontchartrain?

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

depends........Metairie sucks. Place around Folsom.......good. Between NOLA and Gulfport good.

15. JMO

JMO Gold

My brother-in-law was diagnosed with colon and lung cancer a few months ago. He did chemo for a few months and was pretty sick. He recently had a treatment in which they used cryotherapy. They told him they are 99.9% sure they got it all. He just finished treatment and they found out that my sister has a uterine mass and lung cancer...they haven't identified what kind yet but because it's growing so quickly they started her on chemo this weekend! Hard to believe. They told her that it is treatable but no cure for it. She felt a lump at the end of June and she looks 7 mos pregnant only a month later (she only weighs 94 lbs--she lost 10 lbs). Her son died in an accident about 2 years ago. I'm sure that is a heavy stress for them along with her husbands cancer but I wonder about nnemf in their house. They moved there just a few years ago and the handicapped person they cared for passed away shortly after they moved there (he did have health problems) and both their dogs. I talked to her about DHA, light and water and will check her house with meters. Thanks for this thread--more ideas and have read the latest blog post.

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Well You should walk in there with a tri meter........I bet it wont be good.