1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

biohacking migrane

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by kovita, Jul 3, 2014.

1. kovita

kovita Silver

folks, a good friend of mine suffers by migranes. She insists it is genetical since her father has the same. I do not think so, but it does not matter at all, the thing is I would like to help her. I know some people on forum do have experience with migranes. the doctor gave her serotonin receptoragonist and she reacts such a dramatically that it worries me. Do you have any recomendations?

2. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

For some reason I just saw this. I have a relative that suffers from migraines with aura and lots of nausea, which seem to be triggered by specific foods, especially those containing glutamate.

This July 2013 thread on the forum cites an article talking about a proposed migraine mechanism -- http://forum.jackkruse.com/index.ph...rent-of-dha-csf-semiconductors-in-brain.7564/ .

---

Note again how it all comes down to energetics, and again it's due to a lack of DHA in the brain that precipitates swelling and lack of control of various water channels in the brain.

Also see the 'What happens when collagen is destroyed quickly and not chronically?' section of my notes of Dr Kruse's May 2014 webinar at -- http://tanyewwei.com/notes/jk-webinar-may-2014

I personally suspect that my relative's migraines are caused by their brain collagen being disrupted, changing water potential of the glial cells, and pushing more blood flow to regions like the motor cortex, which are disrupted in their function to cause nausea.

Ultimately, the solution lies in getting enough DHA, preventing that DHA from being destroyed (by blue light and higher frequencies on the EMF spectrum), and then possibly by using brain-specifically electron flow tunnellers. I think I've seen some potential efficacy of compounds like caffeine (best if isolated from coffee), nicotine, and especially the cannabinoids. The problem with these compounds is that they will not work if there aren't already sufficient electrons present, and thus the redox potential of the affected tissues are low.

So again, sounding like a broken record, more raw Oysters (best package of electrons, DHA, CoQ10, iodine, selenium, iron, copper, etc ...)

Martin and kovita like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

lack of electrons in the CSF.....all tied to poor autophagy. OSF 7 and many other blogs lead to this pathway

CDawn15 likes this.
  4. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

You need DHA, good water, limit non-native EMF and the right hormonal support and eliminate stress. that's how I've done it...

CDawn15 and kovita like this.
  5. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Not to play devil's advocate but....things like this pique my curiosity.

Migraines once ruled my life. I could not make plans to do anything as they would inevitably appear and I'd have to cancel so I stopped having a life and endured 3+ migraines a week. Complete with extreme photo sensitivity, nausea often to the point of dry heaving, I laid on the floor with sunglasses on and tried to keep 3 toddlers happy.....that was my version of hell.

So here is where I get confused....I beat them; haven't had one in years. I beat them without DHA other than maybe some fish oil pills and terrible fluoridated city water that smelled like chlorine while living in a horrible area for non-native EMF....how did that possibly happen?

I find this a huge positive because there are obviously numerous ways to get these pathways/issues functioning well. However we can successfully access the "pharmacy in the brain" is our N=1 right?

My own hypothesis to my migraine cure I believe has something to do with the medications I was on and their ability to conquer pathogens that had beaten me into submission. As soon as something was battling them my entire immune system came back to life and my redox potential improved exponentially. I was able to use my electrons to heal and not fight. (I had tested positive for Lyme, babesia, bartonella, CMV, EBV, african sleeping sickness, salmonella, H.Pylori, tons of parasites...I was kind of a mess!)

I pulled that theory out of my ass...but i just cant figure what else it could have been.

kovita likes this.
  6. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

I think this about sums it up. I realized this week that STRESS is a huge trigger for mine. and when I'm stressed I'm less sensitive to hormones. One of my co-workers gave me a great tool to help me figure out how to push the stuff I can't control back to the people who can control it and make my job easier...

cantweight likes this.
  7. Nick

Nick Gold

Heres my experience with Migraines. My wife started getting them regularly every month from about two years ago. I think that 2 years preceding of trashed sleep looking after our toddler with eczema combined with EMF took its toll.

Our toddler and how we are fixing him with JK's help is another story. Needless to say EMF was minimised as much as possible in our house and we are all on Magnetico's and drinking RO water.

For my wives Migraines she went off the pill about six months ago and she started loading up with water and seafood. She is drinking around 5 litres of water a day, just over a gallon. (Her Bun/C is now 18. Not too sure what is was like six months ago, but in 2005 when we had no wi-fi, crap diet, lots of blue light it was 12, hmmmmm.... just add wi-fi!)

When it come to the monthly Migraine time she started eats a teaspoon of Coconut Oil several times a day. So far this combo has worked out really well. Water+DHA+Coconut Oil+Magnetico. Almost all signs of Migraines are now gone which is terrific.

Thanks JK!

Jude likes this.
  8. Nick

Nick Gold

And we supplement with CoQ10 and lots of Turmeric, I forgot to add that.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It is more simple.......add the electrons and protons up in your mitochondria........when you have more protons and less electrons you are likely to have migraines.

CDawn15 and (deleted member) like this.
  10. kovita

kovita Silver

thanks! You are one of the heroes of this forum! You are doing great job and inspired many!

11. kovita

kovita Silver

thanks everyone for the stories and tips. As always it comes back to give your body a chance and condition to do what it is programmed to do and it will make you feeling healthy again. At the end it looks like the symptoms are many and the cure is pretty similar. I appreciate as well Cantweight story, because the truth is, sometimes you have to work much harder, because some visitors in your body are continuosly moving you backwars despite of all forward steps you are making. I know this so well myself, but I am not giving up! It looks like there may be a point where the balance (despite of being fragile) starts to appear at least for some hours or days and this means there are suddenly time "windows" for your body to catch up and do some repair and regeneration. It is not very scientifical statement, but my own experience.