1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Biohacking Inositol

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Sue-UK, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I'm doing an inositol hack, but instead of just adding info to my own journal, as this article could be useful in the current pandemic times, thought a separate thread might be better.

https://www.europeanreview.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/3426-3432-1.pdf
    Inositol and pulmonary function. Could myo-inositol treatment downregulate inflammation and cytokine release syndrome in SARS-CoV-2?

2. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Rereading the book Mental and Elemental Nutrients by Carl Pfeiffer PhD MD has a table of inositol content of various foods, and it didn't have a figure for lung, which is why I started looking for what inositol content in the lung was, and found the covid paper. But what interested me first in the book was the differences between muscle and the internal organs of beef. In Mgm/gm of fresh tissue, beef is shown as

Muscle 2.6
    Liver 3.4
    brain 6.0
    Heart 16.0

I would suspect that the beef kidney would also be high, perhaps even higher.... The only reference to kidney was on a different table, where it showed the rat kidney as being higher in inositol than the rat heart ....

Inositol can be made in the body, (particularly the kidneys, so the rat figure is probably not an anomoly) but my question was, could aging or a reduced ability to make inositol, or a disease or lifestyle choice that caused wasting of inositol, make it difficult to maintain or improve muscle mass? If the heart has to have first dibs on inositol, it makes sense for the muscles to take a back seat .... And it links to carnivores like lions being first interested in the internal organs rather than muscle meat.

In terms of the kidneys, the book says (my highlighting). "Diuresis, as in diabetes insipidus, results in the loss of inositol from the human body. Even excess water ingestion will cause this loss. " @JanSz :D

Sheddie likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

On my last known Spectracell test
    my inositol was at a good level.
    My B3 was also good but near the upper borderline.
    Instead of supplementing with B3 (niacin) which is unpleasant, it causes skin burning, I use inositol nicotinate.
    Inositol nicotinate is a compound made from inositol and vitamin b3 (niacin).
    http://inositol-powder.com/inositol-nicotinate/
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    http://inositol-powder.com/inositol-and-hormones/

-----------------------------------------------------
    https://www.spectracell.com/online-library-mnt-inositol-abstracts

upload_2020-6-25_7-34-5.png

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/depression-reality.22038/#post-250529

6. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Perhaps its also to do with not moving with the sun, permanent homes and living indoors more etc, and living further from the equator. What comes to mind is biological transmutation. For example sodium transmuted to potassium. Kervran studied oil workers in the Sahara, and found "the workers ate tremendous amounts of salt (sodium chloride). Some of this was lost in perspiration and some in the feces, but a lot of it simply "disappeared". He also found that the men put out huge amounts of potassium through the sweat glands although their diet was very low in potassium. Later experiments have demonstrated that the conversion of sodium to potassium takes up heat. It is an endothermic process. This provides an explanation of how the extra heat could be removed from their bodies. This provides an explanation of how the extra heat produced in the oil workers could be removed from their bodies. It also explains how potassium can be found in perspiration during very hot weather even though ordinary salt (sodium chloride) tablets are taken.

Kervran also found in another study that the Sahara workers excreted over 250 milligrams more magnesium every day than they ingested. This went on for 8 months, although at this rate, body magnesium reserves should have been exhausted in 8 days."

(quote from Diet and Nutrition a holistic approach, Rudolph Ballentine MD)

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

There is Jack's post/blog where he lists the elements that the human body is able to produce.
    I think that such production requires a number of conditions that only a few of us are able to meet.

many or most may suffer or just take supplements
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/we-need-a-migraine-rx.14000/page-4#post-290433

8. Dan2

Dan2 New Member

Where's that?

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

20 Calcium Ca (April 2016)time 1:08:29 -->Ca-->K potassium
    So;
    if we are short in potassium
    we will lose calcium first.

@DrEttinger
    Dr Ettinger----->> severe headaches
    Me -------->>>muscle spasms, started maybe in 1980, progressing to rather severe now,
    Dr Ettinger's concoction solves my problem in seconds. Unfortunately only for 12- 72 hours.
    upload_2020-6-25_15-22-22.png
    https://www.advancedhealing.com/wp-content/uploads/Potassium-BEST.pdf

Thanks for forcing me to look for it.
    I have found my notes, not Jack's original post.
    Jack mentions list of those elements number of times (before and after April2016 webinar).
    It may be worthwhile to go over all this again. (and again, and again)

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/low-cortisol-levels.14194/page-72#post-217089

20 Calcium Ca (April 2016)time 1:08:29 -->Ca-->K potassium

[qu ote="Jack Kruse, post: 205227, member: 1031"]So members you thought that epic April 2016 webinar on the end game of mitochondria was intense? Well this reality might be more ground breaking to you: Now we have others going down the same path as I did ten years ago when I came up my my thesis that a mitochodria is capable of nuclear reactions using neutrinos. If I am correct in my speculation based upon my data collection and research we should find proof that elements below atomic number 26 can under go transmutation in cells (because of what occurs in mito) obviating the need for many raw materials of atoms for key enzymes and proteins from food. This means what is today believed to be essential no longer is. In other words: sunlight can be turned directly into matter based upon what the cell needs when it needs it. Lavoisier has established a mass conservation law which is valid in chemistry. Now we know that it is NOT true when nuclear reactions are involved. The review of more than two centuries of research demonstrates that this is not true in biology. It appears that all living organisms can under some circumstances produce nuclear reactions. However, there is an important need of finding an adequate theory to explain these results. It is highly probable that such a theory should also be capable of explaining Cold Fusion, or more generally, nuclear reactions in condensed matter. Another point is the irreproducibility of some experiments. Probably, in order to produce significant transmutation of an element, it is necessary that another element be missing. This is why taking calcium, magnesium, selenium, and boron may do more harm than good when heteroplasmy rate is very high. It seems that nature has a tendency to find ways to transmute an element into another to provide the necessary ingredients for the healthy growth of the four kingdoms of bacteria, fungi, plants and animals, including human beings. http://www.e-catworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/JCMNS-Biberian.pdf It appears most pictures of mito needs to be updated for this abilities now.[/quote]
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/coast-to-coast-mention.18845/#post-205227
    ---------------------------------------------
    http://www.lenntech.com/periodic/number/atomic-number.htm

1 Hydrogen H
    2 Helium He
    3 Lithium Li
    4 Beryllium Be
    5 Boron B
    6 Carbon C
    7 Nitrogen N
    8 Oxygen O
    9 Fluorine F
    10 Neon Ne
    11 Sodium Na
    12 Magnesium Mg (April 2016) time 1:09:00--->Mg--->Na
    13 Aluminum Al
    14 Silicon Si
    15 Phosphorus P
    16 Sulfur S
    17 Chlorine Cl
    18 Argon Ar
    19 Potassium K
    20 Calcium Ca (April 2016)time 1:08:29 -->Ca-->K potasium
    21 Scandium Sc
    22 Titanium Ti
    23 Vanadium V
    24 Chromium Cr
    25 Manganese Mn
    26 Iron Fe

27 Cobalt Co
    28 Nickel Ni
    29 Copper Cu
    30 Zinc Zn

34 Selenium Se

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
    Dan2 likes this.
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

11. Dan2

Dan2 New Member

Thanks

12. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Perhaps melanin is one of the things nature uses for transmutation, because of the range of frequencies it can use, i.e. it not being reliant on strong UV. Apart from the energy for transmutation generally, by splitting water to hydrogen and oxygen, the hydrogen and oxygen might be available for transmutation, instead of reforming the water molecule? For example (in a way that I've seen describe Kervan's work).

potassium and hydrogen to make calcium. K39 + H1 + specific enzyme :=: Ca40.
    Sodium and oxygen to make potassium Na23 + O16 + specific enzyme :=: K39
    Sodium and hydrogen to make magnesium Na23 + H1 + specific enzyme :=: Mg24
    Magnesium and oxygen to make calcium Mg24+O16 + specific enzyme :=: Ca40.

(Then its how you define the specific enzyme, and the effects on the ability to transmute i.e. dehydration/aging/high heteroplasmy/environment etc) But even plants have limits on what sunlight can transmute - even those with good sun access still extract nutrients from soil, and form strategic relationships with bacteria and fungi on roots etc. The human equivalent of eating food and gut bacteria synthesising nutrients .... ?

caroline and JanSz like this.
  13. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I think its interesting that inositol is considered a secondary messenger in several pathways, but to me it also seems to be a starvation and fertility messenger? If someone was starving (or leptin resistant) levels could be low, because endogenous synthesis would require energy, as well as glucose.... The fertility link may be the PCOS treatment in women connection, and also that in males, inositol is made in the testicles. (Source, wiki entry on inositol). Human semen contains 0.1 per cent inositol, (but not as much as the boar, whose seminal plasma contains 650 mg per 100 ml, per book Mental and Elemental nutrients).

14. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Having a quick read through the wiki entry for stellar nucleosynthesis, I would suspect that the human equivalent involves deuterium. :)

15. Inger

Inger Silver

Interestin Sue! I have been eating inositol the last months as it is aprt of my IP6 pills - to lower iron.
    Cool to know it has other great effects :)
    I do feel really good :) who knows if it is not only the iron lowered, that is the reason :)

16. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

The inositol figures for oysters and seafood seem low, on the same list that gave
    In Mgm/gm of fresh tissue, beef Muscle 2.6, Liver 3.4, brain 6.0, Heart 16.0

Oysters are shown as 0.4, and (assuming flesh as opposed to things like brain, or roe or organs), salmon 0.2, halibut 0.2.
    The other interesting one is pork loin, at only 0.4.

I've also read that manganese can be transmuted to iron. :)