1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Biohacking CERN?

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Scompy, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Scompy

Scompy Gold

So here's crazy, weird post. I was thinking about the energy being released by CERN (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CERN) and the potential influences on Earth's electomagnetic field.

Recently, CERN has been running around 13 Tev.

http://home.web.cern.ch/about/updates/2015/05/first-images-collisions-13-tev

There's lots of sketchy people all over 'the youtubes' talking about when CERN turns on, Earth's magnetic shields weaken when looking at the +RMC Magnetopause data, such as bending of Earth's shield. People are attempting to link a causation with CERN in this respect, but I'm very skeptical as any good scientist would be.

I'm not educated enough to know what this may mean with influence on humans, proximity to CERN, etc. But it makes me think, do we need to biohack ourselves when CERN turns on if there is an energy influence on us?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

when you turn your toaster on you affect the a butterflies flapping wings. CERN does have an effect but no one knows what it is because no one really wants to know............ignorance is bliss in particle physics.

Scompy likes this.
  3. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Great analogy! The way I see it, the compartmentalization and overfocus on a scientific discipline often leads to conclusions based in "knowledge-depth" without considering a wider breadth of knowledge outside of one's discipline. I've witnessed a strong trend of biochemists and biologists living in a world not considering the importance of the underlying physics. Likewise, the physicists are not considering the biochemical ramifications because they are geeking out with their new toys. There are few people out there in the wild linking and bridging the connections among the sciences.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
  4. Bill1

Bill1 New Member

Bigger question would be: what's the effect of HAARP ?? yikes :confused:

5. Scompy

Scompy Gold

I found this footage of CERN and some interesting footage at minute 2:01 showing the color spectrum of light!

()

Don't know if it means anything, but interesting nonetheless.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2015
  6. Scompy

Scompy Gold

On Primer Fields...
    Found this on the behavior of light and electromagnetism... directly related to CERN:

This this guy just invent a new weapon at 37:45?

Last edited: Sep 28, 2015