1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Biohack Sun's influence of Proton Spikes?

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Scompy, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Dang, I think I just made another connection (unless this has already been discussed). Many people report they feel worse when earth passes through a coronal hole opening, CME, etc. This often increases the solar wind, but more important, increases the volume of protons hitting earth during these events.

So could just this be a compound influence of more electrons being sucked out of us during a proton spike event from the sun? The first two biohacks that come to mind would be more higher-quality water and grounding to the earth during and after these events that are often predicted 2-4 days before impact.

ProtonsPerCMvolume.jpg

I posted this because I noticed we were actively going through an event. Usually the proton density is around 1.0 protons/cm3 or less normally. I've seen it commonly hit 30 protons/cm3 and higher at times in the past.

Lahelada likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

many protons = inflammation

lack of electrons = inflammation

3. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Scompy, now you made me look at proton flux in the South American Magnetic Anomaly. I so do not have the background to digest all this. Does not mean I won't keep trying though.
    Clear text on effects on human health states "Move on nothing to see here"
    That phrase always catches my attention.

4. Scompy

Scompy Gold

It's getting me curious about earth's shielding/mangetoflux and how well Earth can mitigate protons. From my understanding, Earth's magnetopause (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetopause) has been getting weaker over the past few decades. Combine this with nnEMF, and suddenly seems like aproton storm inside the human body.

5. Joe Gavin

Joe Gavin Face Everything And Rise

Yep. Jack has been calling out the lower "quantum yield" due to the degradation of atmosphere.

6. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

IME when I have sufficient light/grounding DHA and CT - these things are easy to ride out. but w/o proper light and grounding, no amount of DHA or CT can mitigate the CMEs. I'm still recovering.... from the one on Wed night that left me sleepless the whole night...

I'm groggy and out of sorts, even though I've been outside.