1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Biohack procedures for vaccination

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by JJ sg, Oct 4, 2016.

1. JJ sg

JJ sg New Member

hi Jack,

It's time for my new born to go for his mandatory vaccination

Was wondering if there's anything I can do to mitigate the negative effects of vaccine from aluminium?

Am in Singapore, was thinking of increasing his sun time before and after vaccination

Are there other things I can do to mitigate the effects?

2. The best strategy, as in most of life, is prevention. So would carefully review the pros and cons and avoid accepting the unchallenged wisdome of conventional public health authorities or manipulated physicians. Polio eradication is typically used as primary justification for this fatally flawed "preventive" strategy. If you carefully review Suzanne Humprhies, MD recent book Dissolving Illusions, you will understand that it was never the vaccine that was responsible but the radical improvement in living conditions, sanitation, hygiene, food, and exposure to sunshine

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Spread the injections out. The key is not getting them all before 18 months old. When my daughter had them we spread them out over her first 6 yrs.

Richelle Jones and Danco3636 like this.
  4. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

Going to take this advice with my soon to be new ones.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

All the data I have read is the schedule and heteroplasmy rates are where the injuries come. The data is strong for certain vaccines. I had a general surgeon show me the data from 1990 to today and it is shocking.

6. I say keep it simple and have NO vaccines. Why play around with what is 'safe' or 'not safe'. None of them are safe as Dr Suzanne Humphries says there never has been a 'safe' vaccine nor will there ever be. It is a bogus science start to finish imo. I understand this belief and acting on it may get you into legal trouble which is a great shame and so ridiculous

James Gerard likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

good to hear from you Pat!

8. Oh thanks Dr Kruse that is very nice of you. I have been 'gone' in more ways than one specifically I was in Ireland and some time in the UK for the Summer and have just got back to LA. If you could call it a "Summer" the main reason I went was to 'investigate' the weather specifically 'chemtrails' or geo engineering whatever word you want to use. My fears were not allayed but sadly more confirmed - all the signs are there. One day I may try to write up a description of all I saw and felt there.

The 'short' version: the weather/climate there is a disaster immense amount of cloud cover, I arrived in Ireland on July 20th and for the next month saw exactly ONE sunrise and ONE sunset and the sunset was just about visible in between clouds. So the 'solar quantum yield' there is very very low. It is having a disastrous result on farming and human psychology to mention two but at a deeper level disastrous effects on all life. The oceans there seem almost 'dead' or certainly compared to my memories as a child when the beach there was full of crab shells and shell of other fish. Now nothing there at all a very 'clean' beach.

It is nice to see Dr Mercola on here I am not so familiar with his work but I have always felt a great integrity from him. Vaccines to me are a massive problem and geo engineering is like it's evil twin. In vaccines they inject you with aluminum and just in case you think you might get away they spray it in the atmosphere and you will breath is willy nilly. Jon Rappaport below on vaccination

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/...rrest-the-unvaccinated-as-diseased-criminals/

and Dane Wigington on geo engineering

https://ow127.infusionsoft.com/app/linkClick/14385/90ef87198b966946/3333409/2560dcce9b1dcc37

I know it is focusing on the 'negative' but I find the idea of pursuing 'health' difficult esp because of the geo engineering. The vaccines we have a 'choice' about at least for now but if Rappaport is correct that may go also. Children is CA at least have very little 'choice' anymore.

James Gerard likes this.
  9. JJ sg

JJ sg New Member

Thanks alot for the replies.
    Will definitely play the delaying tactic. my wife was "forced" to sign the consent form for vaccination at birth for BCG and Hep B.

We are due for the next shot for Hep B again. which i think i will just skip, since i just realised that only diphtheria and measles is compulsory by law. will try to delay it.

Its sad that "free vaccination" is given only if you take the 5in1 option for diphtheria and MMR for measles. which effectively makes it 8 vaccinations.

I will be bringing him to do the mandatory vaccinations only after 18months

10. i did this with my son too but i was worried i was giving him more vaccines with more adjuvants...