1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Biogeometry...a bit woo woo

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by Steven Sokinas, Jul 5, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Steven Sokinas

Steven Sokinas New Member

2. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Of course I use Biogeometry tools in daily life, and I highly recommend this modality.

A positive thing to note about the Hemberg Experiment (you linked to it) is that, like other so-called scalar EMF protection devices, these Biogeometry shapes indeed may alleviate emotional and physical stresses that come from subsequent RF/MW radiofrequency radiation compression waves.

However, I have profound doubts that these subtle energy interventions do much to protect from original source EMF radiation (electromagnetic fields). It is still there and probably is still doing some harm at a physiological level (not to mention the physics involved).

Do not be lulled into a false sense of safety. If you are exposed to high levels of these EMFs your best choice is to move, second best step is to install proper shielding in your domicile. Did I say install proper shielding? Yes, and it has to be measurable in terms of mitigation results.

BrunoB likes this.
  3. drezy

drezy Gold

Great point.

Even worse, materials and structures that impede one frequency will guide another frequency. I don't currently have google at my disposal but you can likely image.google.com search for "glass waveguide" or just plain "waveguide" and see some pretty funky materials and shapes. The first time I inherited an LTE RF development project part of the measurement system looked like someone took a stretched cube of glass and hit it with a hint of chrome spray paint from 5 feet away then jammed it into a circuit board.

The point is that a structure or geometry insulating you at MHz frequencies may act very differently at higher GHz. You'd want to be very careful, don't even take my word on any of it, and measure or just get a pro to measure anything you were setting up permanently.

4. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

RF/MW shielding is always a mixed bag, and not for weekend DIYs who don't have a clue. Life seems to be full of confounding uncertainties.

There seems to be a lot of misunderstanding and confusion about shielding. Some examples:

• Should you ground your shielding materials?
    • What are the implications of jump conduction with a typical metallic shield deployment?
    • Is a true Faraday Cage-type setup harmful in unknown ways?
    • Is personal shielding clothing helpful or harmful, on balance?
    • Are metal electrical conductors in your house (e.g. pipes, wiring, metal trim, rooftop TV antennae, metal furniture, etc.) acting as EMF field amplifiers (or waveguides)?
    • If outside RF leaks into your shielded dwelling will you have inadvertently created a large microwave 'oven' ?
    • Is it true that Tetra radio signals used by public safety depts (e.g. first responders, etc) will pass through almost any material?

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
    Alex97232 and drezy like this.