1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Biocircuits, Polarity Screens, Eeman Screens

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Ari, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Ari

Ari New Member

These are three names for the same thing, which has been around many decades: two metal meshes, attached by wire to two metal handles. You use it to create a circuit with the body: right hand connected to base of spine, left hand to base of neck.

I have used them for about 15 years, and always had a very pronounced bio-electrical rebalancing effect. has anyone else used these? Any comments on these and EMF? Is there already a thread here on the forum (I searched and could not find...)

Ari

Attached Files:

2. crbonar

crbonar New Member

anyone?

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

it's been 4 years. The silence should speak volumes.

Allin likes this.
  4. Heiko RUDOLPH

Heiko RUDOLPH New Member

I have used them since 1988, regularly and usually have a set with me.
    They may now be made in China.

5. Heiko RUDOLPH

Heiko RUDOLPH New Member

I make them, teach how to make them, and some people in China may produce them

6. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

In a 5G world of jump conduction, any circuitry involving metal is not something I would risk.:)

Something I found interesting in William Tiller's book Science and Human Transformation, was that he talks about Eeman circuits in relation to group attuned coherence. He shows the set up of two subjects linked in a closed series-type circuit, and then four subjects in a closed parallel-type Eeman circuit. "here, the copper wire connections aid the flow from individual to individual to produce aura to aura coupling. With training and focussed intentionality such wires are no longer needed." (My emphasis).