1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Bio Hacking eye color.

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Oct 30, 2014.

1. av8r

av8r New Member

Is it because light is a wave phenomenon and its spherical standing wave would result in the perfect surface area to volume ration so nature tries to imitate and fractal the concept it up?

2. Inger

Inger Silver

haha.... I will... soon... ;)
    this is kind of too good to be true and I am scared it is just a dream?

Lahelada likes this.
  3. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

please do.... share the sunshine....

cantweight likes this.
  4. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

If we are in poor health, we have to resort to using ATP for a primary source of energy. If we are in better health, we use ATP to uncondense proteins so we have more water bonding sites. Then we can use ambient IR to grow the water EZs to charge our water batteries.

If we have optimal redox, however, we uncouple the ETC in the mitochondria because we don't need ATP as much. We already have good EZs, so we use the heat generated by uncoupling the ETC to charge our water batteries all by ourselves.

Rudolph must be chowing down on lots of seafood (maybe sea veggies?) becaise his optimal DHA levels allow him to take sunlight and transform it to electrons for his ETC. But since he has optimal redox, he doesn't need so much ATP. He uncouples the ETC, and radiates IR. I'm guessing his high DHA levels on the inner mitochondrial membrane then transforms the excess IR back to visible light. Which is good for Santa, and good for his new reindeer buddies.

I really need to reread Tensegrity 7.

5. cantweight

cantweight Gold

^^^^nice

6. kovita

kovita Gold

I will have a question for a senior member, than. It is common nowadays to measure ATP and based on the measured value to estimate to energy efficiency/production of the person. I have done it twice during the last yeat, both of the measurements were a bit lower than the middle range, but the trut is, I never feel tired apart of the sleep time and I have very stable energy levels and can go on without food just well. Too bad i have no measurements before starting ketosis and epipaleo. I red Pollack's book and of cpurse JK blogs, so I as well have doubts about how much ypur ATP level really matters. I think this is being another "very tought to break" dogma, because traditionally biology equals ATP and energy. What do you think really says ATP measurement number? How can this be used (if it can) to provide you with some "optimal health" related information?

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

ATP withdraws electrons to change protein size and shape to alter the light signals we release from mitochondria. That is the Rosetta stone of life.

Josh likes this.
  8. kovita

kovita Gold

now being the difficult guy with silly questions. How much ATP do we really need considering you are fully JK epipaleo compliant? What are the values to target and what can I guess from this measurement?

9. Josh

Josh Gold

Our "fuel efficiency" is no doubt an important factor here....how "we" drive the car matters as well...

"The Discipline of Transcendence", Vol 3 #3 Osho

http://www.oshoworld.com/e-books/en...pline_of_Transcendence_Vol_3.pdf&download=Yes

Last edited: Nov 6, 2014
    Shijin13 and kovita like this.
  10. Josh

Josh Gold

Spent yesterday on an extinct volcano in the grass and snow with strong sun. Then drove 40 miles to a cinder pile to watch the moon rise orange over the Navaho Nation and Vermillion Cliffs. Standing in the moonlight with the temperature at 40 degrees with a breeze, the moonlight actually warmed me??? I have never felt this so distinctly before....overall a very energizing time...

kovita, Clayton, Inger and 1 other person like this.
  11. Josh

Josh Gold

Tonight I will try eyes open versus eyes closed....

12. Jonathin

Jonathin Gold Member

" Standing in the moonlight with the temperature at 40 degrees with a breeze, the moonlight actually warmed me??? I have never felt this so distinctly before....overall a very energizing time..."

It assume that you weren't naked but simply gazing at the moon. I have felt something similar with light outside at night. I was like a gentle pressure on my body quite independent of my eyes.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
    Josh likes this.
  13. Josh

Josh Gold

Not naked, I was cold, so the fact that it warmed me was interesting....

14. Josh

Josh Gold

Lichtenburg Effect "down to the molecular level?".....do our mitochondria end up looking like Mars if stuff gets out of hand?.....o_O

15. Josh

Josh Gold

Is this what happens to the Minos when things go wrong?

16. Josh

Josh Gold

Do we create ferrous "blueberries" at the molecular level?

17. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Josh likes this.
  18. Hope

Hope Gold

:) I bet it's bc his body/brain senses your amazing energy levels.....and he needs some.... Literally. So cool he can sense it!

19. Josh

Josh Gold

This is worth noting and re-reading a few times...

20. kovita

kovita Gold

i wish I have places of this magic near me. Well, each sunrise and sunset is magic, there is something about the red toned light that makes it so attractive to humans irrspectively of age and education ;-) I found time spent in nature always pays off, nature is beautifull everywhere all year long. coming back to civilization always hurts.