1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Bio Hacking eye color.

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Oct 30, 2014.

1. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

You are a scream!

2. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

OK, I'm going to humour this seemingly non-sensical statement from Jack as yet another one of his ways of dropping hints.

I found this post, which has both crazy and sane parts. I didn't read it all, but the part about the origin of Santa is interesting -- http://thecosmicspirit.blogspot.com/2012/11/skyfall-cosmic-catastrophism-electric.html

First, the author notes that the modern Christmas traditions were likely influenced heavily by Saturnalia -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturnalia . This was a Roman festival in honour of the god (and star) Saturn. The author makes the connection between Venus as a comet streaming across the sky, and Santa the bearded (electric filaments) man being dragged on by his reindeer.

To quote the author:

It is theorized that Venus' birth/arrival transformed the original Saturnian cosmology with Mars to a bright red pupil, with green iris. Also, according to several researchers, the rogue and wandering planet, Nibiru or Planet X is one of nine or less planets in a configuration around a brown/red dwarf star, or a planet with up to nine moons.
    How this relates to what I wrote next I have no clue. So I'll keep this idea at the back of my mind for now.

---

Now, I still don't know whether what I wrote about the mitochondrial membrane plasma earlier in this thread is true -- http://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/bio-hacking-eye-color.12033/page-2#post-145988

On a related note, Thornill wrote about Red Giants here: http://www.holoscience.com/wp/twinkle-twinkle-electric-star/?article=x49g6gsf .

Jack has also repeatedly mentioned Red Giants. OSF3 gives them special treatment -- http://jackkruse.com/osf-3-darwin-was-wrong/

I quote from Thornhill's article:

Red stars are those stars that cannot satisfy their hunger for electrons from the surrounding plasma. So the star expands the surface area over which it collects electrons by growing a large plasma sheath that becomes the effective anode in space.

The growth process is self-limiting because, as the sheath expands, its electric field will grow stronger. Electrons caught up in the field are accelerated to ever-greater energies. Before long, they become energetic enough to excite neutral particles they chance to collide with, and the huge sheath takes on a uniform ‘red anode glow.’ It becomes a red giant star.

The electric field driving this process will also give rise to a massive flow of positive ions away from the star, or in more familiar words -- a prodigious stellar ‘wind.’ Indeed, such mass loss is a characteristic feature of red giants. Standard stellar theory is at a loss to explain this since the star is said to be too ‘cold’ to ‘boil off’ a stellar wind. And radiation pressure is totally inadequate.

So when seen in electric terms, instead of being near the end point of its life, a red giant may be a ‘child’ losing sufficient mass and charge to begin the next phase of its existence— on the main sequence.​

Sounds awfully like a mitochondrial that saps electrons and pumps protons. o_O

Now I quote from OSF3:

Stars that are colder are more organized and, therefore, release less energy back to the environment as light. This is what a red giant star does naturally by quantum laws. Red giants can remain the same for trillions of years because they are very stable in their mass energy equivalence.

Did you know that water absorbs photons best in the low photon red band? Carefully consider the red giant situation.

I still don't know exactly what to make of this. But I do know that a mitochondria that leaks blue light is a diseased mitochondria (MS blog alert).

Now let's go on a thought experiment: what If I were an intelligent designer of everything:

I would make sure that my energy generators are as efficient as possible.

I made water very abundant, and it is capable of being the battery of life when charge separated. This charge separation is increased by IR energy, and I would design my generators (aka: mitochondria) to only ever emit the type of light that best powers this battery.

I would already have a template to do so, since I have already created what humans call a Red Giant. Scaling that down to a nanoscopic scale is trivial since I designed the laws of physics to be scale independent. All I would need to do is replicate the same membrane structure found in the corona plasma of a Red Giant, concentrate similar elements in a mitochondria, and let loose this design into a water-based plasma medium.​

Now, is it a circular argument to say that mitochondria release only IR because this is the most efficient design given the laws of our universe? I don't know, but I suspect that it isn't circular. In this case, I put my faith in the universe's ability to find exactly that most efficient solution, whether by chance or by some divine intervention. Any mechanism to keep blue light either "bottled up", or "relaxed to red" is for the goal of as much IR emission as possible to power the battery of life.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

nice...........

4. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

I was intrigued by the "Black hole sun " title of tensegrity 7 ....... it was while looking at the iris pictures I've taken that I had the thought of the pupil as the black hole ...... Are brown irises like built in amber glasses? :D however little it is, the pupil still lets light in. In dimmer light the pupil expands, the iris contracts ...... In blue eyes away from the equator, no built in amber glasses, and the pupil compensates for the reduced sunlight accordingly .....?

My brown eyes are not natural, I think they are adaptive, and not in a good way .....cloudy, and pigment layers ..... :(

I find facing the sun and letting the sunlight fall on closed lids more therapeutic than open brown eyes (with smaller pupils ..... ) And my irises are changing colour. More a reddish brown than a dark brown, with yellowy/orangey brown in the outer third in some areas. Scary from a standard iridology point of view, but I've seen them worse ....(perhaps my irises are undergoing autophagy....:cool:)

Going to be more vigilant about using amber glasses at night .....if its gloomy and my pupils are expanded, out of the context of the wavelength and intensity of sunlight, the larger the pupil black hole the more blue light I'll presumably take in from artificial sources.

Shijin13 and nonchalant like this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

How do you tell if you have enough DHA? When your sleeping well and can recycle all your mitochondria in autophagy. In today's world that person is someone like Inger.

Answer:D DHA is a natural ligand for RXR – obligatory step – stimulates > 107 genes that developed the brain 600 million yrs ago.

Nutrients and many other environmental factors have also been found to influence epigenetic programing of our DNA either directly or indirectly via metabolic sensors. Peroxisomal proliferator-activated receptors (PPAR’s), the vitamin D receptors, and the retinoid X receptors (RXR), and the retinoic acid receptors (RAR) are all examples of the nuclear receptors that interact with the brain cell membranes to control inflammation and metabolism all over our bodies. It turns out that PPAR’s are the receptors that are at the crossroads of where inflammation and metabolism actually cross. These are specialized lipid sensors that pay attention to our balance of omega 6 and 3 levels.

What we eat is really damn important when you have 3 lbs of lipid in your head called a brain. If you eat outside our design you get sick.

Levee 13 in the Quilt talks in depth about the effects of certain lipids on PPAR. It turns out DHA/EPA have massive effects upon it. Moreover, it also turns out that fish based PUFA (DHA) is also a ligand of retinoid X receptors (RXR), and RAR binds most of the forms of Vitamin A in our bodies. Remember from the Hormone 101 blog to make hormones we need Vitamin A and T3 to be present in good concentrations to convert LDL cholesterol to pregnenolone. Pregnenolone then undergoes transformation to the rest of hormone chain in humans, provided cytokine levels are low. That hormone chain ends in Vitamin D production making it an ideal way to tell us what is going on in that engine.

DHA, the fat in shellfish and seafood, has direct epigenetic affects on human epigenetics

DHA turns solar light into electric signals..........it is where optogenetics began in evolution.

ALL begs the next big question...........what was the precursor of DHA in prokaryotes and archea no? Is that remnant still in us? Might it be in mitochondria and maybe in the sun?

When will this be revealed. November 2014 webinar.

Shijin13, Josh and CTforlife like this.
  6. Inger

Inger Silver

cant wait :) :) :)

(sitting here with 2 big mackerel heads, lots of raw mackerel + seaweed and some raw hazelnuts in my belly)

Shijin13 and CTforlife like this.
  7. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Back to the important question, about Rudolph. How about the phrases "you would even say it glows" and "Then all the reindeer loved him". Would we give off IR light to share information? If our purpose in life is to collect electrons and to share them, then glowing with health would be a good thing, right? Everyone likes to be around people like that.

fitness@home likes this.
  8. Inger

Inger Silver

Interesting thought Sally.
    My skin is so warm. The boyfriend cannot get enough of it... he says he LOVES my heat... he wants to sleep so very close to me all the time! I asked if he does not get hot, he said.. no, I love it! I need it....
    And it is not that he is freezing.... because he is not cold. But he says he needs my heat.....
    Maybe I give off some IR heat to him? hmmmm....

9. kovita

kovita Gold

this all makes me hopefull all that dha stripped from my rbc did not went just into the fetus, because i sleep like a baby and I heat like a radiator in the night time. I as well tolerate CT a way better than last year. i do not shake any longer. Lets hope all the fish heads and co. are finally getting there! I have been looking for some wildfood guide, maybe you can point me to some? I have reached the max of my knowledge of edible things in the nature and it is time to learn something new!

Shijin13 likes this.
  10. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

the boyfriend??? Inger, update your journal. Enquiring and simply nosy minds want to know..;)

Shijin13 likes this.
  11. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Lah, he's quantum. If she were to describe him, all the waveforms would collapse and who knows what she'll end up with?

cinnamon, kovita and Shijin13 like this.
  12. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

as I read this Sally I think of Kirlain photography. http://www.mindbodyspirit.co.uk/blog/kirlian-photography/photo1/

http://rawforbeauty.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/1 2.jpg

why wouldn't we share our knowledge via IR light? I've been telling the kids that when we hug we share sunlight. and when we're mean to each other we steal sunlight.

kovita and Josh like this.
  13. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Besides, you know Inger, she'll just say that she likes the way he smells.

14. bionaut

bionaut New Member

FeS perhaps?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1693102/

http://books.google.com/books?id=o0...Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=iron sulfide star&f=false

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When the protons fall across the proton channel, ATP is formed. We use ATP to un-condense matter every minute every day by removing electrons. Some people call this energy generation. I can't because I know better. ATP then gets recycled back to ADP. In one day, it is estimated that our mitochondria may produce our own weight in ATP. Efficiency of the theoretical transfer of energy from oxidizable fuel to ATP and heat (infra red alert from blog written in 2011) is shockingly good: 39% ATP and 61% heat [infra red alert yet again I gave you long ago]. This data show us mitochondria are energy giants.............Why? What have you missed about IR, red, and Rudolph?

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Bacteria generate energy across their outer membrane. This makes them very different than eukaryotes. This limits their energy production due to their geometry. Here I was hinting at size and shape and bio-energenics and the implications to mass equivalence because you did not understand yet the implications to physics. Prokaryotes energy production falls off due to a falling surface area to volume area ratio. This is thermodynamics 101. Animal cells, by absorbing the power plant bacteria called a mitochondria, now figured out how to internalize energy production while expanding the surface area of the inner membranes with massive folding like we see in the surface of the brain. These evolutionary changes are believed to have occurred only once in the history of our planet. Endosymbiosis is rare in bacteria. Peter Mitchell was initially ridiculed for his theories on bio-energentics of mitochondria. Even though I pound the guy for screwing Ling.........he did one thing well. He was the first to ever show how effective endosymbiosis was in evolutionary history. He showed why protons matter. He showed that this change caused a pH gradient as well as an electrical charge of about 150 millivolts across the inner membrane. This may sound like a small amount of charge to most, but consider this fact I gave you long ago in a blog.

The inner membrane is only 4-5 nanometers thick, so the voltage across this membrane is about 30 million volts per meter! For comparison, that is equivalent to the energy in a bolt of lightening. Electric arc chemistry also links UV photons and Xrays. I told you already we use those energies too..........but you have slept on those crumbs. That one bolt has the power generate energy of 1500 three thousand square foot homes in one mitochondria. Each cell has hundreds to thousands of those power houses in them. That is the power surge that fueled evolution and complex life forms and set the stage for UV repair and the eventual replacement by the DC electric current.

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Close but no cigar. The webinar this month gives these goods.

Obviously many biological factors determine true energy efficiency: iron status (cytochromes are composed of heme), ubiquinol (not ubiquinone) (huge and another test I often perform) , oxidative and inflammatory state (mentioned above in the three tests), thyroid, HPA axis function (DHEA as a proxy for other hormones) , hormones, once specific atom in 4 key enzymes that dictate CM chemistry in prokaryotes.

Plant chloroplasts only get 3-6% efficiency from transfer of solar energy to the energy bonds of plant starches and fatty acids. Particular C-4 plants can get 7-8% (sugarcane) and one super cyanobacteria strain Chlorobaculum tepidum achieves 10%. Various modern fuel efficiencies are approximately -- for coal (~20-30s%) and solar (20%). This puts into perspective how important mitochondrial efficiency really is to optimal health. But it still begs the question...........what did Ling teach us about CM in mitochondria y'all missed?

18. bionaut

bionaut New Member

So the inner mitochondrial membrane is composed of 20 percent lipid and the rest is protein. This was part of lings rebuttal against mitchell's theory. The document linked says they found evidence of a railroad shaped structure. I would guess that mitochondria's efficiency would depend on the structure, responsiveness and efficiency of it's internal matrix using compliant design principles. I am still reading through this doc, Ling's work takes some chewing... http://gilbertling.org/PCP13-29_ling.pdf

This seems very pertinent to this discussion.
    http://jackkruse.com/energy-epigenetics-10-quantum-puzzle/
    Ling experimentally found found that ATP’s main function is not that of a high energy substrate when it is hydrolyzed, as modern cell theory teaches us. ATP is designed to unfold proteins fully to open their carbonyl and imino side chain groups to intracellular water, to allow binding and polarization to separate water into subatomic particles that are positively and negatively charged. This allows water to form polarized layers and the Earth’s magnetic field then orients these polarized crystals to allow for the formation of massive super conducting proton cables all over your body. This gives you alternating positive and negative poles around these proteins. He found that the orientation of positive to negative water molecule binding was 3.1 Angstroms apart when theses conditions are met. These alternating charged poles ADSORB water and polarize and orient the water correctly for super conduction. This is where the main source of energy in a cell comes from. It is not from the hydrolysis of ATP.

I have been spending a lot of time reading about the EU and am starting to see parallel's across the macro to the micro. Plasma organized by markelund currents driving energy flowing through stars. H20 organized by light flowing current through mitochondria, densest around the nucleus.... very cool jack.

19. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

People should read Gilbert Ling's 400-word summary of the Association-Induction hypothesis: http://www.gilbertling.org/pdf/A 400 Word Summary of the Association-Induction Hypothesis.pdf

Then, Ling's paper on Nano-plasma gets into some amazing detail: http://www.gilbertling.org/PCP40_ling_ochsenfeld.pdf

Basic summary:

The basic unit of life is what Ling terms the "nano-protoplasm". Cells do not need membranes to function.

Units of nano-protoplasm may vary, but all types have 6 things in common:
    1. a highly polarizable polypeptide chain
    2. abundant fixed anionic beta and gamma carboxyl groups on the polypeptide chain
    3. abundant CONH (carbonyl) groups on the polypeptide chain
    4. fixed cationic groups, which roughly match the number of anionic groups
    5. alternative adsorption partners for these groups -- K+ for carboxyl groups, Water for carbonyl groups
    6. ATP as principle cardinal adsorbent, specific sites that adsorb ATP, and auxillary cardinal sites that adsorb other controlling agents
    Figure 2 in the paper shows how ATP adsorbs to the polypeptide chain, and unfolds the chain to expose water binding sites (carbonyl groups). The water that is bound here forms ordered layers -- ie: what Gerald Pollack has proven to be charge-separated water next to a hydrophilic substance.

Screen Shot 2014-11-05 at 4.25.13 pm.png

More generically, all you need is an Electron Withdrawing Cardinal Adsorbent (EWC) to unfold the polypeptide chain. ATP is the most powerful EWC, but the paper goes on to demonstrate experimentally that H+

Furthermore, Ling talks about the c-value of the beta and gamma carbonyl groups. The c-value is a measure of charge density, expressed in Angstroms. Angstroms are just a unit of length. A low c-value means that the length between these groups is small, and charge density is high (stronger bonding).

Ling notes that a low c-value K+ is preferred over Na+ (to bind with the carbonyl group). At high c-value Na+ is preferred over K+.

You get low c-values by having a strong EWC adsorbed to the polypeptide chain.

This is why when you see extracellular K+ (which is always paired with high intracellular Na+), you know something is very wrong. You are lacking a strong EWC to bind to polypeptide chains.

Another important note here is that Ca2+ is also a strong EWC needed to maintain the unfolded polypeptide chain structure. Whether or not we understand the exact mechanics of calcium efflux, the very fact that it happens indicates huge inefficiencies in the system. The fact that there is very little calcium adsorbed to the nano-protoplasm makes it even more problematic; calcium is a "large bang for your buck" ion, if you lose it, you lose a lot of your power.

Finally, I should note that these nano-protoplasm units can act coherently, forming a chain of units that collectively produce energy.

I don't know how this explains the basically 100% efficiency of mitochondria. What I write next in the next section below probably alludes to the 61% IR component, but not the other 39% ATP component.

When I wrote "units of nano-plasma vary" in the summary above, this usually refers to the type of polypeptide and the side-chain adsorbent. The example given by Ling was the red blood cell, for which the polypeptide is hemoglobin. We now know the magnetic difference between oxygenated hemoglobin (diamagnetic) and de-oxygenated hemoglobin (paramagnetic), and how those properties aid in blood transfer to tissues which need the O2. It's pretty obvious to me that this opens up a whole host of possible variation for specific functions mediated by the electromagnetic force.

I can still think of good reasons for a "cell membrane" -- pH control for example, or as a site for easier plasma double layer formation. But it isn't necessary per se.

----

On Rudolf the Red-nosed Reindeer

Thornhill has something to say again. 8m50s to about 13m50s in the video below:

In that segment, he talks about the 'Red Square' nebula MWC 922, and how it is likely the result of a z-pinch discharge powered by plasma double layers.

A z-pinch discharge forms a cylinder of energy. I thought this pretty much fit the description of a cylindrical beam of red light coming out of Rudolf's nose.

The colour of the light that comes out likely depends on the energy in which electrons are accelerated in the plasma double layers. There are huge gamma ray bursts out there in the universe that look to be z-pinch discharges from very highly powered electrons. A less energetic discharge emits red light (again, Red Giant alert).

Here we are dealing with a maximum energetic threshold, and I can foresee the plasma double layer of mitochondria being only capable of producing red light because it is not energetic enough to produce anything blue-er.

And of course, that design of "only using the minimum amount of energy" is the exact definition of high efficiency.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2014
    Josh and bionaut like this.
  20. kovita

kovita Gold

Gretchen, may I borrow your hugging explanation for my own kids? It is wonderfull...I just imagine how the pople shone while hugging, that is exactly how the kids would translate it!