1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Bio Hacking eye color.

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Nice! he's up early!!!!

2. cinnamon

cinnamon Gold

I was out walking in the rain this afternoon. It's fall here and the leaves are not green. They are various shades of yellow and red. I thought, why aren't any of them blue?

3. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Bah, now I wish I had blue eyes to help block out more of the nonsense coming off my computer screen :cool: Just you wait, evolution dictates that everyone will get blue eyes sooner or later in this blue light toxic world.

Anyway, as I usually do, I did some cursory reading about topics that I know NOTHING of, and will now proceed to vomit out some random thoughts that immediately came to me.

----

Many of the Electric Universe proponents advocate for vastly different magnetic activity and emission spectra of the sun at various stages of the past. Maybe once we understand how that energy is created, would we be able to say if something like a prolonged green and UV biased emission spectrum could have occurred.

If I'm remembering my water chemistry right, IR light grows the EZ of water best, and EZ water has an absorption peak at 270nm (in the UV range). Green light is not well absorbed by water. Does this mean that green light is "not easy to get rid of"?

Heat stress is a common problem with crops, and for plants in general, so as Jack said, reflecting green light is probably a good evolutionary strategy when you don't have many thermoregulatory systems (the ones that plants have usually involve the loss of water, not good when water is something you depending on for driving energy production).

Plant leaves also perform light scattering, this would allow the plant to further bias its selection of light wavelengths. Optical scattering in the brain was briefly touched on in the May 2014 Webinar (my notes -- http://tanyewwei.com/notes/jk-webinar-may-2014).

Random paper I found talking about leaf scattering as indicator of energy status -- http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1074918/ . Full text PDF here -- http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1074918/pdf/plntphys00593-0200.pdf . I have not read the paper, and I have no clue whether that is relevant, but anything related to energetics probably is. CO2 and O2 is mentioned in the paper, and knowing that RuBisCO is highly regulated by CO2 and O2 levels (as well as ATP levels) should probably signal something important.

Totally random sidenote: The MS blog said that bacteria emit 1000 photons/cm2/second -- http://jackkruse.com/organizational-structural-failure-10-multiple-sclerosis/ . Most of this should be in the IR spectrum. An important note is that photosynthetic bacteria are the ancestors of mitochondria.

Out-on-a-limb thought: we know that UV light kills bacteria -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultraviolet_germicidal_irradiation . The mechanism is to damage the DNA of the bacteria. I don't think that the source of the UV light really matters -- you could shine a UV light on it, or you could "irradiate" your gut flora by virtue of certain food choices.

RuBisCO thought: our gut is supposed to be hypoxic as hell. Introducing O2 into it by virtue of electron loss and poor food choices changes the gut environment. RuBisCO can use both CO2 and O2, and you want it to use CO2 instead of O2, which occurs if CO2 is abundant beyond a certain concentration threshold. I don't think that our gut bacteria use RuBisCO, but the mechanisms of action are definitely regulated by O2 levels. Right now, I'm just trying to understand this to understand how "a good gut flora goes bad"
    On carotenoids, all I know is that they can absorb green light, and that the scattering mechanism of a leaf may allow specific frequencies of green light to reach these carotenoids when needed. I'd note that most of the carotenoids in plants don't seem to be focused in the leaves (think of a carrot or sweet potato), and there must be some sort of mechanism to get the light at least deeper into the leaf.

I have a hunch that this is more of a backup system when the intensity of sunlight isn't that strong. What gave me the hunch, was oddly enough, the fact that sweet potatoes seemed to mature only in the autumn (I could be crazy here!)

essay-hidden-colors-07.png

On co-evolution, beyond some inter-species morphic-resonant EMF-electric-mediated theory, the only other regulatory method that seems plausible to me comes down again to CO2 and O2 levels. One needs to make the CO2 and one needs to make the O2.

I don't understand enough about CO2 despite there being a huge CO2 thread here -- http://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/what-happens-when-co2-is-added-with-emf.10509/

---

Let's end the random thought train here. :)

Last edited: Nov 1, 2014
  4. av8r

av8r New Member

Random thought… photosynthesis uses red and blue light, both at the low and high end of visible light spectrum and green in the middle of the spectrum is used as a means of circadian calibration between red and blue?

Plant circadian clocks increase photosynthesis, growth, survival, and competitive advantage.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16040710

nonchalant and David L like this.
  5. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

love this thought train of randomness @yewwei.tan total awesomeness. I bolded the blue eyes evolution thing... as I have a friend who's youngest child when born had the "baby blues" that slowly turned brown, but at almost 2yrs are now turning back to blue.... is it possible that in the younger generation with all this blue light toxicity its already happening?

as to the co-evolution - symbiosis is found everywhere in nature, why not between plants and animals? look at the Oak and the mistletoe within the plant world? and animals and parasites (some beneficial to both host and animal & Some not so beneficial)

I think there is nnEMF disrupts the balance btwn CO2 & O2 as well as the mechanism of the life that leverage these two life sustaining elements/molecules by disrupting the minutia of the lowest cellular function, decreasing the efficiency of the individual systems and the symbiotic systems. Yet within the symbiotic relationships, there are plants and animals that can leverage and mitigate nnEMF through "evolutionary" trap doors, due to where they are in the tree of evolution. Conifer are one such life form, bacteria and viruses are another. Eutherian mammals (particularly humans) are are hamstrung by their disconnection and unwillingness to embrace the harshness of the natural to mitigate the destruction they've caused themselves in the name of advancement.

I'm embracing the harsh as best as I can given this modern world and advancement. yesterday I was freezing cold with temps in the low 40's here, toes were numb, hands were cold. I sat out side trying to warm up. When I dropped the kids off I had the AC going. no jacket. still freezing. I was so cold I couldn't muster the energy to get into the cold tank. I'm going to see how long we can hold out turning on the heat (to keep the pipes from freezing - snow is supposed to start falling in the Shenandoah today) and when we do turn on the heat, I'd like to keep the temps around 50 degrees.

One of my biggest challenges right now physically beyond the cold is my toe issues from last year has returned. it is better with grounding, and CT, and sulfur foods but its not gone.... need to dial my circadian cycle back in and reverse what's going on....

6. Had an IR Light Session today. When it was over, I could only see green spectrum for 30 seconds afterwards.

@yewwei.tan Awesome notes archive btw. Thanks. Your karma is good.

7. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Well, our gut microbiome that is so responsible for our evolution is definitely a means of communication between plants and humans (BG2 alert). I'm just hung up on Jack's statement that it was photosynthesis, and the relationship between Chlrophyll and Vit D, that tied together plants and humans.

The October 2014 Q&A definitely addressed the issue regarding the ability of the skin to repel both Light and Cold. Again, enough sulfur was the key. It's the segment from about 31:30 to 34:30 in the recording.

Jack mentioned the 'Random Musings' series of posts in that segment. I found references to cold in both the Random Musings 3 and 4 blog posts.
    I'm going to assume that you're getting enough DHA and sulfur, so the question is why isn't that getting into the cell membranes of your skin?

Personally, I've had huge cold intolerance issues back in Melbourne despite eating boat loads of DHA and sulfur. It doesn't get as cold as you guys do of course, it's probably in the 43-55F range through the coldest time in winter.

The best intervention that I could do was to utilise the Fournier effect through hot-cold contrast showers/baths. The order that I needed to do was always hot first then cold.

This gets to the point that Jack made in response to John's question in the Oct2014 Q&A (segment from about 48:30 to 55:00), and mentioned again in Jack's response to Josh (segment from 69:30 to 80:30). John's question was about the order in which you make interventions like CT, IR exposure, etc ... Jack's response was that it depends on your personal thunderstorm. I suspect that the reply to Josh is very useful for your case.

I asked the question if it is possible to selectively incorporate DHA into cell membranes on the Quantum Health Facebook group. Jack's answer -- https://www.facebook.com/groups/872...d=882927781720117&offset=0&total_comments=110

- How do you tell if you have enough DHA? When your sleeping well and can recycle all your mitochondria in autophagy. In today's world that person is someone like Inger.

- How do you tell if you have enough DHA is a specific tissue? When sleep is fab, youre never hunger eating one meal a day and have good body comp without exercise.

- Is it possible to selectively incorporate DHA into the tissues in which you personally experience the lowest redox potential? yes.......but that is part of my current bio hack. Requires some fancy equipment to bio hack mother nature.

It may be that my hot-then-cold treatment on myself was selectively putting DHA and sulfur into the skin to better protect me against the cold. Magnesium sulfate treatment and other topical measures would probably increase that effect.

Sidenote: after listening the Q&A, I ground up some Mag sulfate crystals together with coconut oil and used that topically, in an attempt to drive as much sulfur into the skin as possible. Seemed to be easy enough to do, and let's see what effects I get. This would probably "stick to you" even when in the cold tub (assuming that's a good thing)​

Glad the notes are useful :)

"Green vision" or "Blue vision" is something I still don't fully understand. If I lie around in the sun with my eyes closed, I can definitely see red behind closed eyelids, and then when I open my eyes again, everything is tinted blue (my eyes are black). I'm pretty sure this is a common experience to everyone, though maybe some people with blue eyes can tell me if this is the case.

(The red tint is likely re-emission of IR and red light from the water and blood in the eyelid that's absorbing it when the sun is incident upon the eyelid)

8. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Holy fuck :eek:, I didn't know that there is so much evidence indicating that Saturn was/is actually a brown dwarf that was "the Sun" until only the recent past (measured in thousands of years).

The short story of it is that Saturn is our primordial sun, that Earth did not exist in this solar system until the recent past, when Saturn was electrically captured by the larger star we now call the Sun. Saturn would have dumped water and all the elements that we now have on Earth. Watch some of the vids below for a better idea.

Saturn's light would likely have been much more biased towards the IR spectrum (the sky was always described to have a Purple dawn -- Jack purple blazer alert). Temperatures would have been higher in the plasmasphere of Saturn, and IR radiation would almost have been pretty constant day and night, all year round (UV radiation would probably still be biased by latitude). The force we call gravity (electrostatic attraction) would have been a lot weaker.

Holy crap, I can't even begin to understand the impact this would have if this were true (and it sure as hell sounds like Saturn was indeed our primal sun). And if we were forcibly launched into a whole new gravitational and light environment of our current sun just a few thousand years ago, I can't imagine the sorts of stress that this now creates on our species in that time, and the implications for the future. For starters, regarding Tensegrity #7, if our skin evolved around the emission spectrum of Saturn, we're probably designed to be able to handle much more IR and less UV?

And of course, I'm reminded that life is designed to be metastable, and our mitochondria can read and react to our current environment, different Sun or not.

----
    Videos

Wallace Thornhill on the MAVEN Mars mission at EU2014

David Talbott on Symbols of an Alien Sky at EU2014

Damn, now I need to watch 'Symbols of an Alien Sky'

Last edited: Nov 2, 2014
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Did you know on the North pole of Saturn there is a massive hexagonal vortex that NASA just found and they have no clue why or where it came from?

David Limacher likes this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The Earth’s then electrical relationship to "a brown dwarf star" would have produced a different and lesser gravity allowing for the gigantic proportions of some species to flourish. Have you ever been to a museum and seen the size of the dinosaurs fossils?

Clayton likes this.
  11. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

I got DH to photograph my eyes this morning :D will do some follow ups at 3 month intervals, I think that I have blue eyes under the clouds .......quantum iridology anyone? :D

nonchalant likes this.
  12. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

You're covered;)

Last edited: Nov 2, 2014
  13. Clayton

Clayton New Member

Wow. Very cool find Yew. That is a mind blowing concept

14. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

I'm sure Jack once mentioned that women select the right egg for the environment from the ovaries if things work properly.

Would the environment of the mother be part of the selection of the egg for eye color too? or the successful sperm for that matter.

15. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Hexagonal Saturn rings are a natural phenomena of Birkeland currents from charge discharge from the sun to Saturn's north pole -- https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2014/03/28/saturns-hexagon/

When Earth was still a part of proto-Saturn's plasmosphere, we would have gotten both lower gravity, as well as more oxygen (there was transfer of elements between Saturn and its satellites). So we've got more electrons and less weight => huge dinosaurs o_O (which cannot exist in today's gravity given their bone structure and density)

Shijin13 likes this.
  16. Josh

Josh Gold

Okay, so now I have watched 2 of the 3 EU documentaries and my head is once again exploding with obvious stuff I have been clueless about for 50 years or so....wondering about the distance between our own mitochondrial stars, cells and organelles in our own plasma environments and similar phenomena....big big pictures always help....o_O

Shijin13 and David Limacher like this.
  17. Josh

Josh Gold

So then there is this whole discussion of what type of "dwarf" is hot enough to fuse Deuterium and such....fusion versus no fusion.....wavelengths of emission.....so all of this must scale back to our microcosm...bits and pieces we have been learning....more to come....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_dwarf

18. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Thornhill (and Don Scott) thinks that all stars have a cool core of heavy elements (not Hydrogen). All EMF emission is generated in the double layer of the corona plasma, as a result of the Sun's interaction with other stars (see first vid below). No fusion is needed to explain the EMF emission from a star.

Mitochondria Tie-in: we need to pay attention to plasma double layer formation -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_layer_(plasma) . I strongly suspect that this is exactly what we see between the 2 mitochondrial membranes, which will naturally drive double layer formation based on the potential (voltage) difference between the 2 layers, along with the ionic plasma which surrounds them.

You need to tunnel lots of electrons to maintain that potential difference between the 2 membranes, as well as between other bodies (other mitochondria, other organelles, other cells, etc ...). If you do, you have EMF (mostly IR) emission almost for free. Every mitochondria truly is a mini Star! :cool:

Shijin13, Linz and Josh like this.
  19. shah78

shah78 Gold

I'm not sure I can gracefully segue from the astronomy stars to the stars of baseball.........but in 2011 Josh Hamilton tried to explain his poor day time batting average as a side effect of blue eyes. The baseball pundits,not well schooled in "Quantum Baseball " poo-pooed his claim.

20. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Not sure if this is significant, but I cannot think of a single mammal that is green:D