1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Bio-Hacking Altitude: Ubiquination one is live

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Josh

Josh Gold

I will never be that good at math with my sticky gates and all....

2. That maybe so Josh, but this kind of 'quantum measurement' goes on all the time with no great consequence. I don't think it is correct to equate something as 'benign' as that with wha tI see as a toxic assault on an infant's very undeveloped immune system and more than just the immune system. I am sure that also might occasion 'quantum measurement' or maybe a better word would be 'quantum chaos'

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

• A sphere within a sphere can create electrical tension. The Earth is a sphere surrounded by the ionosphere. That tension becomes a pulse wave for thing that live within both spheres. This is called the Schumann resonance. When the tension changes inside the spheres environment the pattern of signaling changes between things in a cell. Blue light and nn EMF change the tension in those spheres where life lives to increase ubiquitination rates on all things. Schumann = 7.83 Hz = alpha rhythm of every EEG I order. When you have too much blue light and nnEMF exposure not only does it simulate a high carb 24/7 summer diet but it also lowers the amplitude of the alpha wave. They disappear. Correlates with poor sleep and many of neurologic diseases tied to water flows in the brain AQA4 system: IE sticky gates.

• Everything is coupled.......we just have yet to have the big thinkers realize how it affects their current work and beliefs.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Pat what if I told you this is how all AI occurs?

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

All autoimmune diseases are fundamentally disorders of ubiquitin marking. Why? Adaptation occurs in temporal sequences. Time is a function of light and mass interaction allowing us to conceive of evolution as carrying out adaptive walks toward peaks that represent how well proteins perform specific catalytic or ligand binding tasks. Evolution of proteins is what the immune system specializes in. What is time or temporal sequences a synonym for? = CIRCADIAN BIOLOGY

Josh likes this.
  6. OK but the process itself in not 'pathological'? So there is a difference between normal immune response and auto-immunity? Which just brings up a thought could especially too early and too often vaccines kick off auto-immunity? It would not surprise me at all.................

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

no........evolutionary because time is sped up to cause the issue due to increased ubiquitin marking

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Evolution of proteins that are able to carry out new catalytic functions, in turn, leads to the idea of a catalytic task space. The implications of such a space is about 100 million roughed in enzymes might constitute a universal enzymatic toolbox able to catalyze just about any reaction imaginable. The immune system repertoire of normal and auto immune reactions represent the first example of such a universal set. All enzymes have been shown to work via quantum tunneling of protons. This implies the alteration of protons flows can set the tone for autoimmunity. Proton flows are vital within the human gut. Healing the autoimmune condition likely will begin in the gut and will be shown to be entirely about re-establishing an anaerobic environment, allowing the proper addition protons to the micro-biome. This process works via light and clock yoking. Protons without Oxygen = autoimmune reversal.