1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Bio-Hacking Altitude: Ubiquination one is live

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Yew is red hot now..........

2. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

Looking forward to the webinar, think this will take the book "life on the edge, the coming of age of quantum biology" to another level ... :cool:

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It will............the blog that goes with this webinar will be popular too because it will slowly explain a lot of linkage.

4. Danny

Danny New Member

At what altitude are you in FL? I am in Brooksville,Florida at 250 ft above sea level approximately.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Florida is very low........statewide.

Danny likes this.
  6. bionaut

bionaut New Member

About 82 feet outside of Orlando. I think there is less NNEMF here as well No Va has a population density of 4 million and here is 280 thousand. This is probably the first time in my life I have lived with an increased oxygen tension. I have family from all over Bolivia and we are at about 8000-11000 feet so I am curious as to whether I have genes geared to live in a hypoxic environment and what the heck is going on in my hormone panel. Feels good down here.

Danny likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^Ubi one right there..........guess what we would see if we had an electron microscope in your cells just by moving?

You mitochondrial density would be closer to your nucleus............

Think that is a small detail?

Just wait.

Danny likes this.
  8. Danny

Danny New Member

Very nice! I'm shooting to move closer to sea level in a few years. We just moved here to get out of the city/suburbs though so it will take a little time to talk my family into moving again. I am glad you are feeling good. I am feeling well too, but I know I would feel better at lower altitude b/c I've experienced it being at places near sea level for just a day or two. I lived in Orlando for about 4 years

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The officials will never link the Germanwings pilot to the the real culprit. Non native EMF alters voltage gate channels as we elevated off the planet. This is Ubiquination 1 blog in microcosm........and it is also NASA biggest risk going to Mars............they dont see it because they dont understand Becker and Marino's work sadly.

• There are over ten commercial crashes and incidnts that are similar........and the military has a lot more. NASA major concern now is the psychological status of astronauts off this planet. The physics is clear.........Calcium efflux ruins seed germination and voltage gates working in neurons. The physics is clear if you look for it.

10. I must admit I thought of something similar when I heard the Germanwings story. They will do a huge amount of probing of his 'psychology' and analyse that to death.............but at you say not much about the effects of being up so high etc. Of course that applies in different ways to a lot of these 'mass killers' stories. Like I read a book about the Columbine school shooters and at the time there was this whole thing about how bullied they were how un-popular they were etc...............this book claims that was not really true and implied the real factor was they were often literally up all night playing video games. Even then he focuses though more on the content of the games (violence of all kinds) but I thought following Dr K well maybe it was not the content so much as being up all night with all the blue light from the monitor.

And a lot of these kids the go nuts don't have any real thing that separates them I mean 'psychologically'. Like the guy in Colorado who shot up the cinema was a PhD student on the brain who seemed fairly ok. Or the guy in CT who killed all the kids again he seemed to spend a huge amount of his time inside (no natural light) and also a vast amount of time on computer games.

Another interesting aspect (to me at least) is if you really probe these stories I would say almost always there are on some kind of psycho-active drug. I mean of the 'legal kind' some 'anti-depressant' something to combat 'manic-depression' etc etc. I will closely watch this story about the pilot to see if there is some involvement of that. It is something the media typically studiously ignores after all it is very bad 'advertising' for Merck , Pziser or whoever that these guys are most often on one of their 'products'. To me it shows in microcosm the vast waste of resources etc in 'standard psychology'. I could imagine the syllogistic effects of psycho-active drugs with blue light, nnEMF and sleep disorders could be horrendous as this story is an example. Also most of these guys seem to act 'out of the blue' like nobody suspects until it happens that is quite unlike 9/11 which required years of planning.

nonchalant likes this.
  11. Maybe off the topic a bit but this is 'funny'/'sad'

12. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Acting 'out of the blue'. Indeed.

13. 'out of the blue' and 'into the black'

Josh and NeilBB like this.
  14. That's very interesting - there are over 10, that's a lot. I know of the Egyptian Airlines one I didn't know of any others but that's kind of scary. Makes me think about flying for even more reasons! Dr K if you care to say what are some of the others or how do you know that? I am not doubting you just curious how you know.

About the military it seems there are always crashes like a kind of background noise. But yes now that I think about it that makes a lot of sense. Sometimes I used to think these guys are very highly trained how come so many crashes. Of course they do fly fast and hard but still.................

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

We can expect Kelly and Kornienko to demonstrate poor labs (increased inflammation, higher triglycerides, etc.), vision problems and osteoporosis, to name a few problems among many. Will NASA share all that with the public? Probably not. The Ubiquitinaion series on my blog covers this science. This is a story about light and not food. Their food will all be controlled for. The results will all be due to light. And it will also show that travel to Mars will be a one way ticket. Human life cannot live two years off its source of life, the pale blue dot. Life organizes based upon the physics of the planet from where it came. Mars has no magnetic field and their is no protection from non native EMF once you leave the Earth magnetosphere. This test will not be outside of the magnetosphere so it wont be as bad as the Mars mission will be. FYI. Pay attention to this story.......because it mimics the world man has created upon the surface of our pale blue dot over the last 120 years.

sjoshua and Shijin13 like this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The current U.S. space endurance record is held by Shannon Lucid, whose 1996 mission on the old Russian space station Mir spanned 188 days. (She also holds the world record for women.) The world champion is Valery Polyakov, a Russian doctor whose Mir mission lasted a remarkable 438 days in 1994 and 1995.

Polyakov has not been heard from since.

18. Josh

Josh Gold

19. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

I made a similar observation when last year my son attended the funeral of an old schoolmate who had taken his own life. As I found out, the young man was studying law at university all day and playing video games all night and hardly sleeping. It seemed his suicide was not a great surprise to those that knew him.

20. "Numerous psychiatric medications were reportedly found in Lubitz's (the co-pilot) apartment."

Sort of what I 'predicted'...................these kind of guys it seems are ALWAYS on 'meds' but we are hardly even told specifically. Does it matter? no I suppose but the 'bad publicity' from the drug maker's point of view is almost always avoided.