1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Bio-Hacking Altitude: Ubiquination one is live

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Inger likes this.
  2. cinnamon

cinnamon Gold

Oh this is fantastic! Thanks to all three of you for putting it together so nicely. I'm thinking of all the people I can send this to...
    :)

3. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

4. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

7. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

I take it that you might say that my moving to an altitude of 6500 ft into a house built of volcanic rock (conducts electricity ) on an extinct volcano 800 yards from a electricity pylon after working in a telephone exchange or computer centre for most of my life was not one of my better ideas?? ? ;) Hypothetical question of course.

8. Josh

Josh Gold

9. Really awesome blog. Making me re-think a lot of things. Not on CO2 - because there is adequate data there to support what I said above - but on altitude vs. sea level. Due to working on a PsyD, I'm not sure how I would be able to move, and anyhow the Midwest states mean altitude isn't very high (though when it comes to cells, I'm sure an extra 1500 ft actually has an impact), but I may try some other bio-hacks in the near future to mitigate this. When I move I'm going to sleep in the basement as I've said in other threads, hopefully on a magnetico (or with some other PEMF devices I'm going to try) and in the cold; I'm also looking into bio-domes built into the ground or even far underground. These can be done rather cheaply and easily, the only hindrance is state and local laws :/

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Just so you know: members got this in in late Dec. Membership has benefits.

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

6 ft to 7 ft has a death toll tied to it........1500 ft is huge. Gretchen knows I old her 3 yrs ago when I bio hacked where I was moving what I found shocked me and it is why I am below sea level now close to seafood and the crater in the gulf.........

12. Very interesting. I've known for some time that height is not necessarily something to strive for. This is why I asked previously in the thread if living below sea level is more optimal than sea level or high altitude. I watched a lecture on mild HBOT (different than HBOT and appears to be more efficacious for neurological-psychiatric problems or even mere intelligence improvements) and the guy mentioned hypobaric phenomena and going to the dead sea and all these areas and how when people get below the sea level, health improvements are seen.

So @Jack Kruse, what do you think about extended juvenility and future human evolution? See this:

“an aromorph: a morphological and physiological process, one of the main trends in the biological progress of living organisms whereby their organization becomes increasingly complicated in the course of evolution. The term was introduced by A. N. Severtsov, who used the word “aromorphosis” to refer to the most general adaptive changes in organization and functions. Aromorphosis is usually accompanied by an increase in the intensity of the life processes of animals and in the variety of their manifestations (differentiation)…. Aromorphosis enables qualitative jumps that raise the level of organization of a species…. As an example of aromorphosis in the evolution of higher vertebrates Severtsov cites the qualitative jump in the transition from reptilian ancestors to mammals. The four-chambered heart, the alveolar structure of the lungs, diaphragmatic breathing, and other factors raised the level of metabolism in mammals and increased their ability to adapt to changes in living conditions. Bearing young in the mother’s uterus and feeding them milk extended their chances of survival.”

from The Great Soviet Encyclopedia (1979).

Some researchers believe that we will, if the environment and metabolic processes are improved, end up like an infant - large head/brain to body ratio - and that extended juvenility enhances this:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I suspect if this is true, there may be a positive feedback loop. For instance, being shorter, being grounded, living at or below sea level, etc. increases the 'signal to/from our clock', our magnetic sense, mitochondrial functioning, etc. and that, then, through generations, leads to epigenetic changes that causes increased intelligence and the like in future big brained small bodied offspring, whom are then lower to the ground, have less gravitational induced light bending changes at the SCN, etc. causing more profound benefits, etc....

Last edited: Feb 23, 2015
  13. BTA

BTA New Member

Humans (and, all life forms) first came from the ocean as fish - we weren't that tall a few million years ago.

14. I agree. We were also grounded quite well, and even with the advent of some more modern technologies, for a couple centuries, were more well protected from nnEMF and the like. My question is more about extended juvenility and future evolution. Evolution is an ongoing and participatory process, though unfortunately we screwed that up with all the things Dr. Kruse has elucidated. Check these things out:

http://leftinthedark.org.uk/sites/default/files/testosterone summary.pdf Androgens in Human Evolution. A New Explanation of Human Evolution

"Human evolution consists of chronological changes in gene regulation of a continuous and relatively stable genome, activated by hormones, the production of which are intermittently affected by endogenous and exogenous forces. Periodic variations in the gonadal androgen, testosterone, and the adrenal androgen, dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), significantly participated in all hominid transformations. The hominid characteristics of early Australopithecines are primarily a result of increased testosterone. The first significant cold of the early Pleistocene resulted in an increase in DHEA that simultaneously produced Homo and the robust Australopithecines. Subsequent Pleistocene climatic changes and differential reproduction produced changes in DHEA and testosterone ratios that caused extinction of the robust Australopithecines and further changes in "Homo." Changes in testosterone and DHEA produce allometric and behavioral changes that are identifiable and vigorous in modern populations."

http://leftinthedark.org.uk/sites/default/files/Pre natal diet affects age of puberty.pdf Age at puberty linked to mother's prenatal diet (they come to conclusions we all wouldn't agree with, but it shows how the mothers prenatal diet affects age of puberty and then likely longevity, emotional stability, intelligence, and more).

I'll post some more cites later, but it's all got me thinking.

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

and what force of nature controls their evolution that is still in humans?

Members got that already too........and two Q & A's on it........

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

March 2015 webinar is all about this.................

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

you said, " We were also grounded quite well, and even with the advent of some more modern technologies, for a couple centuries, were more well protected from nnEMF and the like. My question is more about extended juvenility and future evolution. Evolution is an ongoing and participatory process, though unfortunately we screwed that up with all the things Dr. Kruse has elucidated."

My answer is in here.
    http://jackkruse.com/energy-epigenetics-1-the-infant-brain-is-unique/

The infant, child and juvenile human brain is more sensitive to nn EMF, therefore the modern world supports extinction and de-evolution and this is why neurodegneration and neuro immune disorders like autism are now dominant.

My theories predict wide based global infertility.........guess what? Its been present since 1950. In USA big cites and in Oz and NZ there are ads on the buses for infertility treatments.

18. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Missed the Q&A because I was flying from Brisbane to Melbourne :confused:

Just listened to the Feb Q&A and read the 'Ubiquination 2' blog though, some random and completely unstructured thoughts, with more likely to come as I get more time and information.

Now I'm wishing that I can get back into the ocean ASAP :p

-----

Cell Buoyancy -- the Archimedes principle is related to weight, which is of course dependency on both gravity (electric) as well as mass (magnetic).

When water is in a Low density state, a lower mass of water will be displaced per unit volume of the immersed object (when compared to high density water).

Sidenote: Not to be confused with water "shrinkage" when IR light is added. Here's an explanation of how lower density water "shrinks" when exposed to IR light to create lower density water clusters -- http://forum.jackkruse.com/index.ph...elcome-comments-here.12199/page-8#post-148145

Cold water tends to be less dense than warmer water by quite a large margin -- 1000kg/m^3 at 0C vs at 2260kg/m^3 25C (for details, see http://www1.lsbu.ac.uk/water/water_properties.html)

This means that in cold water, you displace less water for the volume of your body, and you tend to sink (water displaced has less mass per unit volume, and thus produce less opposed-to-gravity force)

Sidenote: dissolved solutes increases density of water, which is why you can float in the very salty Dead Sea​

The PVN and SCN are located in the hypothalamus, which in turn is next to the 3rd ventricle (filled with water). Temperature changes, along with gravitational changes, along with changes in fluid flow in the water of the 3rd ventricle, will likely be sensed by the SCN and PVN.

Sidenote: fluid flow in the 3rd ventricle is probably governed by magnetohydrodynamics, and not Bernoulli's principle -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetohydrodynamics . In the case of an ionic fluid, faster fluid flow is likely to lead to greater pressure (a good thing). While the 3rd ventricle is pretty wide, the vortices that are created in it can lead to enough casimir interactions to create superconductivity.​

Cell membranes need to become stiffer in response to higher pressure. This generally requires more PUFA in the cell membranes, which I think actually allows for more control over how fluid the membrane is. ie: allows the membrane to be more fluid at lower pressures, and then become more rigid at higher pressures.

19. Definitely. I couldn't agree more. When people apply Dr. Becker's work, in addition to that of Gilbert Ling and Pollack on water and the nano-protoplasm, it is definitely likely that extinction events can -er.... might- occur.

Anyhow, you speak about de-evolution and neurodegeneration, which are clearly evident and rampant world wide (remember that mathematical model about autism rising to 1/2 kids by like 2025?), but, do you @Jack Kruse, based off of what you currently know and what I posted above, believe that the opposite can be true, as well, given the right environment and stimulus? I literally mean aromoprhic evolution of the human being.

Dang though, I need to become a member...

20. I agree with all your above stuff on cold, the PVN and SCN, etc. but what I quoted above is what I'm still not understanding. If we're attacking things from the perspective of Ling, Pollack, and the guy who predated them both - Budenborg de Jong ("based on the 1931 ‘coazervate’ theory of Budenberg de Jong, that inorganic molecules, in an oxygenless atmosphere, could react via the action of sunlight, to produce a ‘primeval soup’ of organic molecules; which in turn could combine to create a ‘coacervate droplet’; which, in turn, would grow by fusion with other droplets, and reproduce through fission into daughter droplets, gaining a primitive metabolism in which those factors that promoted cell integrity survived, whereas those that didn’t became extinct." http://www.eoht.info/page/Origin+of+life), I'm not sure how cell membranes even matter at all. I suggest reading Ling's papers on the nano-protoplasm, or what he calls 'the ultimate unit of life'. In those papers he essentially states that a cell has no lipid membrane whatsoever, and that the "lipid membrane" is actually built up of this nano-protoplasm of highly ordered electrified water organized in such a manner that there are openings in it, all of varying sizes, which is ultimately what allows ions to pass in/out, as opposed to the debunked sodium pumps and all that jazz.

So, in that case, there is no lipid membrane, as far as I'm understanding it. There would be no need for fluidity/rigidity of this 'membrane' because the electrically organized water could react to the stimuli (environment) placed upon it. This is what keeps confusing me on PUFAs and the like, because most researchers studying these lipids are often analyzing cells in a way in which Ling, Pollack, and others would disagree with, and are basing their findings from the preconceived notion of a lipid bilayer. I'm wondering if DHA doesn't just interact with cell water in such a way that it has profound electronic effects, as opposed to altering a 'cell membrane'...