1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

binge time

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Lava, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Lava

Lava Gold

I had an ah-ha moment yesterday. My binge problems and cravings all happen when I am at the local health food store. They have an amazing buffet set out and an incredible bakery. I thought the deliciousness of the food was why I couldn't maintain myself. Yesterday as I was sitting outside cramming a scone as fast as I could into my mouth I looked up. The roof was loaded with cell phone towers, antennas and a radio station satellite. Now I know why I am always out of control when I am there and also why grocery shopping is such an energy stealer. Time to find a new place to shop. :)

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Good work Lava - sounds like you are figuring all this out!

3. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

It could also have been the wheat which is literally addictive. I don't think I'd be so quick to blame a few antennae on one roof.

4. Hope

Hope Gold

I think it's probably a connection of both.

Great idea to try to find someplace else...but there is EMF everywhere. Maybe not a rural farmer's market ?

5. GlenPDQ

GlenPDQ New Member

Also, as a generality, never go grocery shopping when you are hungry.

6. Inger

Inger Silver

Lava.locks,
    always be 100% diciplined when you go shopping! I go right to the fishcounter, and the other places I have discovered has the best stuff, and that is. I do not look for anything else than what is good for me. When you do it you are saved because if you have no crap at home there is no crap to eat, easy! (if you have familymebers eating crap beg them to take their crap and hide it from you, if you are weak. We must always speak our needs loud and then others will understand) Make it to your new funny game and challenge every time you go shopping.
    You need to be extremely diciplined only when shopping. Yeah.. and never go hungry shopping ever! Very good advice. IF, go and buy something fatty and healthy you can eat right there and eat it. Like smoked salmon, raw Roquefort cheese, butter, oysters.. shrimps - whatever. You will never get rid of your cravings if you go on feeding them. I remember those times so well myself - as a former bulemic.. oh man it was bad. I need to be stone hard. I know where the other road leads and no way am I going that! It is just too ugly for me at least...