1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Billy Bats/Susan labs

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by Billybats, Jan 30, 2018.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

You basically DO NOT have any estrogens or progesterone to speak about.

2. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Funny you say that because that is what I was also thinking. What little I do have is freakin estrogen dominant. So along with getting more sun I was thinking of using progesterone cream again or pregnenolone. I really do not want to supplement but I may have to just to get my levels higher, what do you think.

3. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Or just eat a ton more coconut oil, butter, and fish (this I have already up to just about 3x a day and feeling better) to up my Pg/estro levels.

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

You pay your $$
    You take your chances

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

yes

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

We, the already born, have a two tasks.
    The important task is to live and procreate in a way that would extend existence of our species. @Jack Kruse approach shines here.

The less important task is to extend our own life.

Phosphene likes this.
  7. Billybats

Billybats New Member

good point

8. Billybats

Billybats New Member

What do you mean by this.

9. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Actually Jan this is a very good point because who wants to live with this 5g crap, so let me define this point. I don't want to actually extend life, God plans on taking when he's ready but while I am still here I want to enjoy it as much as possible and reduce my pain. That is why this site is important me.

Phosphene likes this.
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

To reduce physical pain there is a patch.
    This site is God's send.
    Other than that, enjoy your orgasms.

Phosphene likes this.
  11. Billybats

Billybats New Member

LOL...well do.. Thank you very much.

JanSz likes this.
  12. Billybats

Billybats New Member

One last thing, no need to reply. I was feeling emotional before and feeling like what the heck but felt I do need something (supplement wise) to get me a few steps ahead so for now I decided to add one other supplement CoQ10 that I have but stopped taking it because I think it had something else in it.

JanSz likes this.
  13. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hey Jan,

I mentioned somewhere on here that not much changed with my symptoms, body, and brain. I was wrong. I though about it and realized my clothes fit me differently plus lost about 12 lbs, maybe to calm, onions don't bother anymore, and sleep is getting better.

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I take any good news.
    Congratulations.