1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Billy Bats/Susan labs

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by Billybats, Jan 30, 2018.

1. drezy

drezy New Member

And it's pretty much awesome sauce.
    An Argentinian restaurant y wife and I go to uses that sauce. It's amazing with steak or empanadas.

2. drezy

drezy New Member

Easy, you just need friends that also eat garlic that way.

Before I make any heavy garlic dishes my wife and I require a unanimous vote between us that we will both be eating the dish. Once you stink together it's way harder to notice.

@Lahelada any chance you could list the rough proportions for that sauce?

Billybats and Lahelada like this.
  3. taiyang

taiyang New Member

Hi Billy. non- doctor here. your c-reactive protein was high. were you fighting a cold/infection at the time of the blood draw? i once was fighting an infection when i had a blood draw. it is counter-productive to test c-reactive protein when you are sick. mine was 10. i tested a month later after i was't sick anymore and it was back to normal. a low carb diet/high protein can dehydrate you- that is my comment on the BUN/creatinine ratio. ALT/AST is liver function. one of yours was high. mine is usually great. it only went up the year i religiously took vita d and iron supplements. unless you know for sure a supplement is helping you, i would not take ANY. that action may improve your liver function.

4. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I actually stopped taking supplements except iodine and started having raw oysters every morning along with most fish for a least 2 meals sometimes 3. I usually have a hamburger every other day because I crave them. I increased my turmeric, ghee, back using coconut oil, going to add fresh ginger, and Brazil nuts soon. I also started back on avacado. Going to start adding more cilantro and basil. I also upped my garlic and onions. Thank God the sun is back, haven't seen good morning sun in a while and felt the impact on my whole body. I am waiting on my order of my tan through bathing suit and dress.

5. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Is this used as a marinade.

6. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

drezy likes this.
  7. drezy

drezy New Member

Thanks for the pro-tip especially on the wait time flavor improvement. This stuff is pure yummy. Not eating it immediately will require formidable willpower.

Lahelada likes this.
  8. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

A self respecting sausage joint ;) has two pots of this. One on the counter and one fresh one in the fridge for when the health inspector comes..

drezy likes this.
  9. drezy

drezy New Member

Yep that was exactly what I remember. I boosted up the garlic and the red pepper flakes. I currently grow all of the herbs with the exception of the red pepper flakes so it should be closer to a circadian win.

If Pesto and salsa had a secret wild one night stand that produced a love child chimichurri would be it.

Obviously I had to taste test it 8 times for quality assurance purposes of course...

Here it is still settling:

sauce.jpg

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
  10. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Looks authentic ! I have to make some tomorrow. I will make the red version which includes paprika. It goes great with eggs, too. I forgot to say.

@Billybats so how about them labs ??? (sorry for running the thread even more off course)

11. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I'm enjoying any topic here:). Thank you for the recipe. How about cilantro and basil, would that make it a different sauce.

12. drezy

drezy New Member

I think it would but that sounds good and worth a try.

13. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Can anyone tell me how my Pg/estrogen ratio looks and my DHEA.

JanSz likes this.
  14. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hey Jan,

I read some women had fibroids in the uterus and used iodine and water vaginally and they disappeared (yes I have them). I have been doing the same lately with aqufina and a whole dropper of iodine. I also read another person who had thyroid nodules which I have and how they happen I would like to know, she used iodine as well and shrunk them. I also had endometriosis and had the ovary removed 10 plus years ago. Back to the fibroids is it possible that is what makes my stomach look prego, just curious.

JanSz likes this.
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

And the numbers are where?
    ===========================
    DUTCH Complete

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/pg-e2-ratio.6427/page-4

16. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Post #3 in this thread. There is an attachment. Page 1 -3rd post.

17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2018-4-27_10-18-6.png

Going by vague numbers
    You are highly estrogen dominant.

EStein likes this.
  18. EStein

EStein New Member

Rather impressed how effective OATS testing has been - sure it's just "biochemistry" but it can reveal several factors that impact everything. Oxalates attack everything in the body, block everything and damage all hormones. Along with gut infections and mold.
    Getting rid of oxalates is horrible. Going on 3 weeks of sure misery - very ugly. Genetic defects can further block the ability to rid yourself of Oxalates. Just avoiding food items is not enough.

19. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Yep.. I figured I was estrogen dominant. So now that were getting stronger sun going to get more of it to get rid of high estrogen. I am waiting on my tan through clothes as well. I would love to move but can't at this time. So I am still trying to find a job that starts later in the day and less computer time and hopefully more outdoors. Thank you Jan.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
  20. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Jan when the body tries to rid itself of estrogen does it dump it back into the blood stream/body.