1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Billy Bats/Susan labs

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by Billybats, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hi JanSz,

Today I got my labs done so in a few days they should be ready to post. The doctor was a little bit mean but ended up doing not all the labs but a good amount. May be when he went out of the room he was reading the papers I printed from Dr. K blog. Anyway, will be back to post the labs. I think they will be crazy readings. Ok got to get off the computer.

I forgot to mention my BP was 109/60.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
  2. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I have a question about when you have blood drawn, in my case for labs. Can it give you energy. Unless it's the baking soda I started adding to my water.

3. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Lab results are back

Attached Files:

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Do not worry, be happy.
    Lots of sunlight and sex. Sandy Hook nudist beach may be the right place to go.
    Drink and cook only with DDW-105 ppm for the next 6 months, then do this testing again.
    When heated, the H evaporates first, do not cook too long or just cook with Aquafina first, then add DDW-25 after.
    Add lots of Lugols.
    You should have added test for fatty acids, your high Eos may indicate need for watching that area. (Low GLA ??).

--- upload_2018-2-6_10-55-42.png

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  5. Billybats

Billybats New Member

LOLHAHAAAA. It was on the list. I was lucky to get those. Thank you for the feedback. I was doing iodine about 5 months ago. Been thinking of doing it again or I guess eat more fish and seaweed.

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

For my self I use lots of Lugols.
    It is not about enough iodine so you get enough for thyroid hormones. You do not need much for that.
    It is about the rest of your body, so you could stay away from
    Fibrocystic breasts
    Endometriosis
    Uterus fibroids

This is a major reason for Lugols.

7. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I was thinking the same thing. So eating it isn't enough at this time. Okay.

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Add selenium for the same reason.

There are few basic nutrients that may be missing in some spots on earth.
    I try to play safe with that.

9. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Oh yeeeessss forgot about selenium. Goes hand and hand with iodine.

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2018-2-6_14-27-50.png

Make sure that you look at this number again
    after you completed 6 months of drinking DDW-105ppm

If it is (10 or less), continue with DDW but switch to higher say DDW-130ppm
    Practically that may mean (5 Aquafina bottles) mixed with one (1/2 Liter of DDW-25)

Recently there was video on salt published.
    Be careful, information there is highly suspect.
    Salt is good, but not as much as he says.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
    Lahelada likes this.
  11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
  13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

14. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hi JanSz,

Sorry for not replying to here sooner, I will get around to putting the pictures on here. So overall you think I should focus on of course Sun, Sex, and DDW. Sun whenever it is around but I forgot I should go out even when it is cloudy too. Sex ..lol with my other half no problem there.. he is one of those just look at it and bam..lol Now for the DDW I am sorry for sounding like a broken record about money, so what water do you suggest I get. Can I mix distilled water with poland spring or Aquafina. As for my food I am having a hard time with keto, I get a lot of headaches so I have add sweet potatoes. I have been getting a lot of gallstone pain on and off mostly when I try keto. I do notice though when I take digestive enzymes it helps my head and gut..gheeee I wonder why.. So I am going to use digestive enzymes if that is okay. I have DGL and I take glycine powder at night. I was thinking of making bone broth to have in the morning or instead of coffee which I only drink a total of 5 ozs a day. JanSz what is the reason for my prego looking stomach. Do I need progesterone cream, not sure if I should start using that again. Do I need DHEA/or pregnenolone. Or just what you listed only the iodine and selenium.

Thank you

15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Sorry honey;
    Concentrate on getting DDW.
    The worst of the worst parts of your laboratory tests is your

BUN/Creatinine ratio.
    It is over the top range.
    With this numbers you barely have any matrix water in your mitochondria that is made of H.

just look it up here:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/billy-bats-susan-labs.20785/#post-234250

Also be aware that DDW is not medicine.
    As long as you will drink it,
    it will make the sought corrections
    but when you stop
    you go back to where you have been.

Not even sure if eating pigs lard and chasing it with coconut oil would make a big difference, but try that too.

///////

16. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Okay that makes a lot of sense for so many things I feel. Thank you sweety.

JanSz likes this.
  17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

If someone says that DDW from unopened bottle may not be the best to use in IV,
    throw at them
    UV-c (to sterilize it).

May be they will buy it.

20. Billybats

Billybats New Member

What kind of help do you mean. What do you want me to search..if this company does DDW iv.