1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Biggest win, partner on board

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Marko Pollo, Oct 27, 2019.

1. This is a text i just got from my wife. I consider the fact that she's all in as my biggest health win by a longshot. Check out the lyrics, also in english below.

"I hereby declare this song as our song. I hope you enjoy it. Lyrics to follow. Te amo bootiful. Thank you for taking me to the natural light.
    Here’s a song for you… Luz natural by Muerdo"
    https://open.spotify.com/track/4viTWePLmoLtnJchilJu5B?si=97HNNCaDQbyfQSw8yjjHfg

LUZ NATURAL
    Eran tan felices que no lo contaban en redes sociales,
    y vivían lejos de los aires sucios de ciudades grises.
    Eran tan felices bajo el cielo azul,
    sin fumigaciones, y estrellado.
    Luz natural, como el calor que se dan,
    luna brillando arriba, la calma.
    Y alguna estrella fugaz, fuego,
    tabaco y rezos, deseos.
    Eran tan felices en aquellos días
    que olvidaban siempre las fotografías.
    Eran tan felices, tanto que creían, y soñaban siempre con echar raíces,lejos del infierno de las calles frías.
    Luz natural, como el calor que se dan,luna brillando arriba, la calma. Y alguna estrella fugaz, fuego,
    tabaco y rezos, deseos.
    Nos mean Y dicen que llueve,
    nos cuentan el cuento de nunca acabar,
    y dicen que ha dicho la tele,
    y entre tanto tonto nos cierran el bar,
    se cagan con sus telediarios
    cada medio día sobre los manteles vacíos de un pueblo que traga bajo el escenario su mediocridad.
    Y piden a gritos: Luz natural, como el calor que se dan,luna brillando arriba, la calma. Y alguna estrella fugaz, fuego,
    tabaco y rezos, deseos.

NATURAL LIGHT
    They were so happy that they didn't share it on social media,
    and they lived far from the dirty airs of gray cities.
    They were so happy under the blue sky, Without spraying of chemicals, under starry skies.
    Natural light, like the heat they give each other,
    Moon shining up, calm.
    And some shooting star, fire, tobacco, prayers, and wishes.
    They were so happy in those days That They always forgot to take photos.
    They were so happy, so much they believed,
    and they always dreamed of laying roots, Away from the hell of cold streets.
    Natural light, like the heat they give each other, Moon shining up, calm. And some shooting stars, fire, tobacco, prayers, and wishes.
    They piss on us and they say it rains;
    They tell us the never ending stories and they say on TV, and amongst so many fools, they close the bar,
    they screw us up with their news at midday over the empty tables of a town that swallows
    under the stage of its own mediocrity.
    And they beg and scream for:
    Natural light, like the heat they give each other, Moon shining up, calm. And some shooting stars, fire, tobacco, prayers, and wishes.

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

you are a lucky man ......she is a lucky woman

Nothing to do with luck at all tho ........quantum entanglement in the light.

Enjoy, live every second with passion and love and pay it forward.....

Sue-UK, Marko Pollo and drezy like this.
  3. Wonderful!

4. Cuffy

Cuffy Gold

Having a partner on board is a huge win! The other day, my husband asked me, "Would it be weird if I also joined the forum?"

He hasn't yet, but the fact that he's thinking about it tells me he is seeing positive changes in me, and he wants to hack his own bad self.

5. drezy

drezy New Member

If he decides to join I shall serve as a good concierge

6176be6301ab0dfa3bbae07affe359ee.jpg

And I will endeavor to recruit many of my kind to make sure he feels welcome
    bill-murray-4.jpg

Martha Ray, caroline and Cuffy like this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This was my biggest loss.

Martha Ray and drezy like this.
  7. drezy

drezy New Member

Harsh stuff to talk about. I appreciate it.

Even those of us who bent it this way did so with some effort and creaky sounding moments.

caroline likes this.
  8. caroline

caroline Moderator

this makes me so sad. I wish you so much love and happiness in your forward journey.

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

lots of effort and creaky sounding moments my dear friend.......for many of us.

It isn't easy.....

I think I told Tony to F--k off at least 6 times while we were travelling. We see things differently, we do things differently, I multi task - he doesn't, we just. sometimes, seem to be on a different planet.

But ....we are crazy in love with each other.

We made a pact that if we were having a disagreement [loudly] we would hug each other. I really struggled with a hug sometimes when I was angry about some stupid thing.
    It is really hard to hug someone when they are struggling BTW!

10. Inger

Inger Silver

I so get this.... been through something similar

I am so very happy for you Marko.. this is the relationship where 1+1=3 :) :) :)

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I'll have a new blog out on this tomorrow.

Duchess Sunshine likes this.
  12. Martha Ray

Martha Ray Martha Ray, New Member

All my worst losses ultimately were my best gains. I have one bottling all my tears for the very best.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
    Inger likes this.
  13. Inger

Inger Silver

this have come true for me too, Martha :)

Martha Ray likes this.
  14. Martha Ray

Martha Ray Martha Ray, New Member

Someone is looking out for us.