1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Big implications for redox biology are now coming..........

Discussion in 'Redox Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Quantum theory can be seen as generalized probability theory, an abstract thing that can be studied detached from its application to conventional physics. This approach doesn’t address any underlying physics at all but just considers how outputs are related to inputs: what we can measure given how a state is prepared. This is how I look at the 4 key biochemical pathways I have mentioned in the Q & A's in April 2018. I also think this is how medicine will learn quantum biology in the next 50 years.

What the physical system is is not specified and plays no role in the results. These generalized probability theories are “pure syntax,” — they relate states and measurements, just as linguistic syntax relates categories of words, without regard to what the words mean. In other words, generalized probability theories are the syntax of physical theories, once we strip them of the semantics.

Some physicists suspect that ultimately the axioms of a quantum reconstruction will be mostly about information and not energy: what can and can’t be done with it. My intuition agrees with this today. I have a sense that basic simple life is about minimum energy threshold or bioenergetics and low information complexity. That is what the first two kingdoms of life use. The third kingdom, eukaryotes use information in way more complex algorithms in nature than the other two kingdoms to build complexity with a tremendous increase in energy generation because the more information you can pull from the environment to decipher codes from the chaos of natures waves properly, the more physiologic work one can do and the more complex life can become.

Therefore, I think fidelity of the signal is more important than energy.

That all being said, what happens to information fidelity as energy falls via redox is the key issue going on today with our use of blue light and nnEMF.

Pebbles, Allin and Mayuri like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Life has some perplexing abilities that can only be understood using information theory. Information theory principles loosely state that information should be localized in space and time, and that systems should be able to encode information about each other, and that every process should in principle be reversible, so that information is conserved. So this gets us to how spin and OAM operate bidirectionally. I think topologic charge does the same thing in cells too. All of these qualities in nature are conserved. I think the protection of information is the reason and it has nothing to do with energy. I am hoping you see these ideas in the QT series as we go.

Pebbles, Allin and JanSz like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

My suspicion has always been that there is still a deeper level to go to in understanding quantum theory. This is why gravity has never been unified in relativity or quantum theory.

Anita, JanSz and Pebbles like this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

For medicine, we believe in cause and effect. In medicine, we are learning how important circadian timing is for cells. Causation imposes chronological ordering: An effect can’t precede its cause. Technology is teaching us a lot about this process because we are beginning to see piece fall apart and see the results. This tells us light is the key to the illusion of progress we call screen technology with an alien light man created and uses on themselves to tear us apart.

I don't think nature is based on cause and effect. I think nature is neutral and it is based upon correlations of strong probabilities. The light of the sun gives us the most powerful probabilities of the things we observe in life. When we use man made light we create alien observations that confuse us.

Anita, Mayuri, JanSz and 2 others like this.
  5. Pebbles

Pebbles Gold

red absorbed - ETC ( TCA feeds in here as well) - ATP-UV liberated, energy liberated with H2 is 1, w D2 is 0,5 or less - depending wether kinetic energy effect is a multiplying factor or a power factor in this case - Assume is more than E=mc2. Would be nice to have the discernment for light as wave or particle = man, woman pre, woman post meno.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

We store information in time crystals and we do it magnetically using optics of light. Oh.......you think "time crystals" are pseudoscientific too?..........well, I hate to break this to you........I predicted we'd find them too. We did in 2018. When you know better you do better. DARPA Is now funding time crystal research. Time allows us to see what we have become, even when we miss it. The liquid crystals inside of us build this library in some pretty amazing ways using DDW. Transient monopoles are keys for information gathering and storage. Hydrated time crystals might the mystery of the quotient for biology. https://phys.org/news/2018-05-physicists-crystal.html

Allin and Mayuri like this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Eniko I think it a function of the monopole and not the light when it comes to the sexes. How is that for a shocker.

Pebbles likes this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You have to the look at the visible spectrum in new ways with these ideas. 250-780 nm light is 1.6 Ev -3.4 Ev.

This makes things easier because we know the boundaries of the light variable. Now we have figure out the axioms of how they transfer quanta.

Allin and Pebbles like this.
  9. Pebbles

Pebbles Gold

is there a correlation between isotope and state? (like triplet and singlet)
    does isotopes absorbtion sprectra differ?

Last edited: May 6, 2018
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Of course......but we do not yet know enough to define it.

Pebbles likes this.
  11. Pebbles

Pebbles Gold

if J=L+S and J is a constant than L and S and m and c2 work always together, inseparably.

12. Pebbles

Pebbles Gold

Thanks! Woman are "gatherers":)) We need more to ripen the eggs and fatten the baby.

JanSz likes this.
  13. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I am so excited to go to your Vermont event on many levels. The one level of excitement is my boyfriend getting the info not through me but hearing it from the true source that put this all together and figured out much more. He doesn't talk to me much about it but I know he listens. The other day he was looking at his phone and a title came up saying blue light will cause eye problems. He read it out loud. I said "see" and he asked how and I tried to explain the best I could. I said I hope when we go to the event Dr. K will touch on the basic as well and hopefully we can meet him with the other members and have a talk that you can ask all the questions in your head explained better for you. I said you will have a great time and you will enjoy everyone you meet there. You will have fun.

Jenelle likes this.
  14. Anita

Anita New Member

JK: "I think life uses the hidden variables"

Dr. Jack,
    I'm new to your tribe and would like to learn more about your ideas on the hidden variables. What if these variables include consensus human beliefs and convictions that appearances (reality) are distinct and lasting across a relative time and space continuum? What if this set of concepts is seen as a learned and shared mental concept, a consensus reality, and then perception and reality as we believe it to be acutely implodes and falls though itself...and only this empty fullness and the fullness of emptiness is here now?

15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

One of the variables may be situation similar to when rabbit kills wolf.
    Or mighty T-rex disappears when little mouse survives and struggles and eventually become human.

Allin and Anita like this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

17. JanSz

JanSz Gold