1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Big Babies

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Jeanne, Aug 13, 2019 at 11:39 AM.

Tags:
  1. Jeanne

Jeanne Gold

My daughter was born in 1987 and weighted 10lb 10 1/2 oz. She was my 3rd child and was born vaginally without anesthesia. This was prior to ultrasounds in pregnancy. The ob measuring my uterus size thought she would be around 8lbs. I did not have gestational diabetes and she did was not jaundiced. She is also Haplotype L1 (of course) and is really interested in this topic and is reading everything she can. She read Jack's linked in blog about "Your Baby and Blue Light" and is wondering why she was such a large baby. During the pregnancy I did move from Memphis, TN to Wilmington, NC so maybe the change in environment had something to do with it? She was a normal weight child and is normal weight now. Just curious! Your thoughts?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

A large baby means the egg and sperm she came from likely was energy depleted. Remember what I said about things that get larger? It means less energy. Think the swollen ankle of the dying star.

Alex97232 and Jeanne like this.
  3. Jeanne

Jeanne Gold

Wow! I need to ponder that one for a while and figure out why we would be energy depleted at 27 and 28 prior to cell phones and internet. Maybe we were both disconnected from the sun and earth because he had just finished dental school and was in the military in NC and I was working with AT&T. I remember he was also a body builder at the time and subsequently blew out a lumbar disc running and required surgery. We did go to the beach quite a bit during that time but I'm guessing I was using sunscreen back then. Thanks, Jack.

Alex97232 likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If he blew a disc in dental school I say they are linked to melanopsin. Same thing happened to me before I got huge.