1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Beyond concern for the physical body - the great test of time

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Jackie Nelson, Jun 10, 2022.

1. Jackie Nelson

Jackie Nelson New Member

Doctorate in Law and Psychology who dropped out of the "system." This man's message was recommended to me by someone I respect. How to be a beacon of light and stability, in times of trouble:

Last edited: Jun 10, 2022
  2. Jackie Nelson

Jackie Nelson New Member

I once lived with a wonderful man in Texas, a 4th generation rancher. He had several personal connections to LBJ (Lyndon Baines Johnson) and his family. It was well known that LBJ was a master manipulator and had hundreds of detailed "files" on various people who were compromised. Some say he was directly involved with the assassination of JFK. Don't know if that's true, but what I'm getting at is that just before LBJ died, he expressed great remorse for being so dishonest and for hurting so many people.

In his own words "why have I been such a jerk?" He'd been rich and powerful. He'd gotten everything he wanted, but in the end it came back to haunt him. Strange how being close to death can bring divine truth. Why do so many folks think power and money is the be all and end all? Or even, for that matter, feeling intellectually superior. I suppose it's fear, or just cultural conditioning, but in the end, truth surfaces. The divine reason for life is so simple and so profound that we just can't grasp or understand it, until the bitter end. Be still and know that I am.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2022
    God loves you and JanSz like this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Being on a dead bed changes people. For better or worst.
    Few years after the war WWII, in Poland, the Communist government decided that previously valid marriage contracts done at the church, are no longer valid.
    My parents had to renew their (1939 marriage).
    If you want to stay legally married get contract at City hall.
    Catholic church fighting with government was still marrying people (without them getting government license first) (screwing some of them royally).

My aunt turned out to be a bitch
    She, was sick, my uncle (my mom's brother) was caring for her. When she found that she is not married, she decided to not get the government license. That way her brother got her part when she died. She was bed ridden, my uncle was still cleaning her ass till her end.