1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

BEWARE!!!

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Tom Win, May 18, 2019.

1. Tom Win

Tom Win New Member

BEWARE PEOPLE!!!
    IN THE 7 MINUTE OF THIS DOCUMENTARY YOU ARE GONNA enter Jacks REALM...
    When, while he was YOUNG was visiting American Museum of Natural History.

3 billions years AGO???
    some bacteria is gonna harness the power of sunlight???

This is bait for JACK if he ever seen this documentary.
    National Geographic:
    "Naked Science O2 The Molecule That Made Our World":

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EVTZ0Wf-UFqDZBxZ9Y64Kn1gwBc0HddQ

I am sure 99% of people in this forum did not see this SHIT including Jack.
    So I am uploading it from my google drive for free for all who wants to see it.
    I do not understand WHY JACK do so many videos without slides or links or DRAWINGS of himself to EXPLAIN SUCH COMPLICATED TOPICS.
    JACK you need to incorporate more animations, drawings, links... WORDS are not enough. BECAUSE it is not 2 plus 2.
    Sorry JACK. With ALL due respect!
    I have Listened and watched all of you on the web. BUT you could do better at least with major talks.
    I have watched Vermont 2017 four times and slides helped. But Cameraman sucked.
    I hope one day when I become gold member you will have more than words in YOUR WEBINARS Jack.

This is great

I BOW to you knowledge Jack.
    DO not like your ARROGANCE at Vermont 2017 talk. But I suppose You cant just be a little bit more humble.
    HOPE I will meet you one day.

Last edited: May 19, 2019
    Solidsilverteeth likes this.
  2. Tom Win

Tom Win New Member

I think only J. can appreciate info from this documentary.
    33 minute is another echo from Jack...

Tried to post it in ask Jack area but I am not a gold member. Just little fish swimming by. But I was stuned by all of what Jack have said and this DOCUMENTARY. Have a good time watching it...

This atom building up in earths early atmosphere, it killed most life. Today we cant live without it.
    We did not know o2 existed until the 18th Century.
    A single oxygen atom consists of 8 electrons, orbiting a tiny nucleus occupying distinct shells...
    But two of these shells have space for antother electron.
    Despereate to fill these spaces, OXYGEN is greedy for more electrons. It takes from wherever it can.
    This atoms life did not start on earth.

THE STORY begins with a dying star.

CANT say more you better watch this documentary...
    I hope before i die i will learn more from Jack in the laymans therms. As more people who are in the deep sleep before the STORM.

AND IF YOU ARE A DISCIPLE OF JACK U NEED TO WATCH 12 MIN OF THIS DOCUMENTARY. And train yourself to watch it all. Beacuse most people want last up to 5 minute... I feel sorry for them.
    I have way more videos like this to be a wake up call....
    Do not know what you believe people but...

NDE
    Near death experience stories are the BIGGEST WAKE UP CALL FOR ME.
    JESUS will ask me when I die (hopefullly 90) what I have done for his fellow people. And I will tell him: I heard a Jack story and told it to friends but i am not sure if one of them listened...

Last edited: May 18, 2019
    Solidsilverteeth likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2019-5-18_18-56-7.png

Wonder what is behind screen.

4. Tom Win

Tom Win New Member

Documentary :)
    But if somebody is afraid of the viruses and want just watch:

I collect and save on hard drive whatever I can especially interesting documentaries.

Last edited: May 19, 2019
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

thanks
    dziekuje