1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Better late than never

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by vkiernan, Apr 18, 2012.

1. vkiernan

vkiernan Silver

Me too. Sit behind one all day long. I, on the other hand, rest on my right arm. Sounds like we are doing the same wrong things.LOL

Mine is fairly ergo correct but I'm sure my posture isn't the best. Lately it has been better only because I'm in enough pain that it reminds me to sit better. I just saw my chiro the other night and I actually had some energy the next day. I think he did more for me than the couple of deep tissue massages that I had. He did spend extra time though as I think he realized just how bad things were. At one point he said ok, theres a bone sticking out... I think my plan is to see him a couple times a week for a couple of weeks to get things back where they belong.

I am also getting this hip pain which is froms knots in buns. Man when they work on them, holy cow does that hurt! I am just starting to stretch. Pretty sure that will help as well.

2. Hope

Hope Gold

Hi Vickie,

that is neat with the water...woohoo!! I know you will love the magnetico. I have no doubt you will feel better physically from it, and more so over time. I can't wait for more time to sleep ON it. I have been away so many weeks/days, I have only slept on it about half the time I have HAD it. But it's so great...best thing invented, ever.

3. vkiernan

vkiernan Silver

Thanks Hope! It shipped Friday so it should be here before the weekend. I am very excited.

Strangely though, I have been sleeping great this past week. Not normal. Wondering how much high estrogen is playing a role in that. It went very high again and I have been working pretty hard at lowering it. Or, it might be due to healing the gut??? I really don't know but to be sleeping all night once again is really great. Now, if it would only last. Maybe with my new pad, huh!

4. Hope

Hope Gold

That is great, Vickie!! I bet your gut healing is helping majorly. Have you had your DHEA levels tested recently? REmember the BG series Jack did so on.

I am so excited for you. I know you're in a more rural area which is awesome, but it will even help you with detoxing from all the stuff going on during the day at work, I bet....sitting in front of the PC is not so great. I so now feel the difference between weekends and the weekdays.....

I am certain your sleep will improve when you have the mattress pad. They actually give you a couple sheets where you can track your sleep, which is really neat. I read their brochure cover to cover too when I got it. It does so many things......it's so so great. I think it's the best thing you can ever do for your health. I know for me, I think it was better than all the years of supplements I did. It was really the EMF and lack of connection to the earth....now I feel so tuned it and so much more appreciative of nature. I have always loved and craved it, but now I know why too...and it's so cool.

If I were president, I'd totally try to mandate all people who sleep in beds to have one of these - with a tax deduction to boot! SO much better than a bunch of drugs...

5. jib

jib New Member

Nice V, hope this will solve the other part of whats going on with you too!! You have to know all the face time (which I still have too-Boo) is NOT doing us one darned good thing. Thinking about it all the time at work, it makes me crazy!!! I've been trying to walk outside on my lunch hour in the grassy areas with my bare feet. (I look like a nut case I'm sure, carrying my shoes and socks in my hands as I go...who cares!!)
    The 90%/4 mo return is great too.. Keep us posted.

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

Did you get it yet????? dying to know how you are doing.... well - not dying - but anxious!

7. vkiernan

vkiernan Silver

I will be writing your name in next time!

Hi neighbor. Where have you been? Glad you are still here.

Got 1 box last night. Strange. The other 3 should come today. Don't know how they got split. Man am I looking forward to this!!!!

8. vkiernan

vkiernan Silver

Wow, it has been 2 months since I got the Magnetico and I have not reported a thing out here. I'm afraid to write anything as it always backfires but I think it's time. For the last couple of weeks I have been feeling better. Not so cranky and I have more energy and it lasts longer thruout the day. I also have a lot less hip/leg joint pain. I started borax a good month or so and upped my iodine to 25 mg a day. Something is working whether it's the magnet, the borax, the iodine, the dmsa, the gut stuff my doc still has me on or a combination of all of them but I will take it. I have been out here learning and working at healing myself since June of 2011 not to mention everything that I did prior to that. Jack is the only one that lead me down the right path to figure out what is wrong. That is a long time to be working on stuff but it feels so great to start to think I might be making progress. I think I need to go another couple of weeks to really know if I am making forward or just temporary progress.

What's more amazing is that all of my kids are now gluten free. My dd has celiac and we are pretty sure 1 of my ds's has it. The other ds decided to go dairy and gluten free for his wife (dairy free) and his brother (gluten free). He just had a baby and she has gerd and is on medicine for it. My ddil has been told to stop the dairy and see if that impacts the baby's gerd. She thinks it is helping but time will tell. My new granddaughter seems to gag/choke on occasion and I have to believe it is due to the reflux as she struggles to handle it. Watching her really scares me. I have to say that my 2nd ds use to think "mom" was crazy and would tell his bro to not listen to me well I think he now thinks different. Pretty funny actually. My other ds feels so much more alive and happy after ditching grains. I am so happy for him.

I love my magnetico. I am able to sleep in now and I never was able to do that. Now I want to sleep in everyday and can't wait til the weekend. Some days I come home and take a little snooze on it. Dh has stopped coughing after quitting smoking and I believe the magnet is helping him too. He would like to be better but he still doesn't do anything different besides not smoking. So, I wouldn't think he would make much progress either in other directions.

Got to get back to work. Busy time of the year here!

9. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Vickie,

Thanks for the update. So glad your children are learning (gluten/dairy free) and your grandchildren are benefiting from it!

Last edited: Sep 10, 2013
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I am glad Vickie to hear the piece of the Quilt puzzle is helping...........but we are more pieces to the puzzle...........a lot more. The big ones are being laid on the blog in the last three series.

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks so much Vickie for all that ....sounds like everyone is making progress. Sometimes I think people[our people] are
    paying so much more attention than we ever realise. I guess they want to know all our new protocols are working for us and it isn't a flash in the pan and we are living it for real ....and we won't be eating a box of donuts any day soon!

Maybe even one day your Hubby......

12. Martin

Martin Gold

Great update, V! Good sleep is the best!

It's a strange place to look at the world and what's happening, and to look the people in it and what they do. Most are clueless about Nature's Truths. As you've said many times, Doc is pointing out the rules for anyone with half an open mind to see.

H

13. Hope

Hope Gold

Very cool. I KNEW you would LOVE the Magnetico and here you are! :) I am sure if you have symptoms (I saw on Inger's journal)...it might be detox, especially if you're detoxing mercury anyway. I am majorly dumping Hg still, and have been since I upped the iodine to 50mg last November. But amazingly my thyroid labs are finally getting better......so I am patient.

CONGRATS!!!! Your daughter with the cysts - has she been tested for PCOS?? Just wondering....and the baby GERD I hear that a lot and diet is key...but do they live in a high EMF field?

14. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

Hi Caroline,

I just found this post about you and your ipad: Here's a poem like e.e. cummings might have written:
    ipad
    bad